PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 12:00   #1
Biggus18

Biggus18 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

MyClub sixth ball magic

Hi guys,

I watched a video on youtube regarding the possible glitch on the ball selection in MyClub and the poster claimed that the sixth ball always gets selected from the starting ball(one in the target when you enter the screen) and at first I thought this can't be possible; surely it depends on timing it right?

Well, after watching the video, I watched other videos of people trying to get a ball and realized that all the times I was able to count the 6th ball, it was actually the same ball that was selected!!

Now this happened way too much to be a coincidence and what this means if this is the case is that you are pretty much set on what ball you will get regardless of when you click it.

Anyone else come across this? I am happy to share the link if you guys are interested in this mystery

Biggus18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:16   #2
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus18 View Post
Hi guys,

I watched a video on youtube regarding the possible glitch on the ball selection in MyClub and the poster claimed that the sixth ball always gets selected from the starting ball(one in the target when you enter the screen) and at first I thought this can't be possible; surely it depends on timing it right?

Well, after watching the video, I watched other videos of people trying to get a ball and realized that all the times I was able to count the 6th ball, it was actually the same ball that was selected!!

Now this happened way too much to be a coincidence and what this means if this is the case is that you are pretty much set on what ball you will get regardless of when you click it.

Anyone else come across this? I am happy to share the link if you guys are interested in this mystery

Yes matey pls share the link

If what you are saying is true, then I'm a bit gutted - I've had 5 black balls in the last two days and was thinking I've cracked it but now it seems the game knows I am shit and is throwing black balls at me to help!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:22   #3
Biggus18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmundo View Post
Yes matey pls share the link

If what you are saying is true, then I'm a bit gutted - I've had 5 black balls in the last two days and was thinking I've cracked it but now it seems the game knows I am shit and is throwing black balls at me to help!!
I will post you a normal video of the ball selection and I want you to try to count the sixth ball from the start. Make sure you look at the balls next to it as a reference point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Hv1ORTUXI

watch other videos as well to verify the theory
Old 28-11-2014, 12:37   #4
Biggus18

Here's the original video explaining the glitch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOe...tion_864908597
Old 28-11-2014, 12:48   #5
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Here's the original video explaining the glitch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOe...tion_864908597
WOW!! Certainly from this video it seems it is true - and there is me thinking I've cracked it with my precision timing

I'll give it a go later and see if it is the same for me - cheers buddy (rep added)

Old 28-11-2014, 17:02   #6
Biggus18

Quote:
WOW!! Certainly from this video it seems it is true - and there is me thinking I've cracked it with my precision timing

I'll give it a go later and see if it is the same for me - cheers buddy (rep added)
Thanks buddy
Old 28-11-2014, 18:27   #7
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

based on my ball opening then i think this is total bollocks im afraid and the maths prove it. ive played nearly 100 games vs com and not had one black ball but ive had alot of golds and ive opened at least 10 top agent packs and no black ball so if this is true surely id have hit one by now, no?
matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 18:56   #8
Ratmundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewjohn85 View Post
based on my ball opening then i think this is total bollocks im afraid and the maths prove it. ive played nearly 100 games vs com and not had one black ball but ive had alot of golds and ive opened at least 10 top agent packs and no black ball so if this is true surely id have hit one by now, no?
As you say - the maths would suggest it's bollocks. But the guy in the video has too many falling on the 6th ball

I have about a dozen or more of these free agents left, so when I go on the game tonight I'm gonna have a see if it is true or not

Old 28-11-2014, 19:02   #9
Tjg101
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • PSN: tjg101

Tjg101 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

ive tried it 3 times there, and low and behold it works.... always landing on the ball 6 color hahaha what a joke
Tjg101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 20:27   #10
matthewjohn85

Quote:
As you say - the maths would suggest it's bollocks. But the guy in the video has too many falling on the 6th ball

I have about a dozen or more of these free agents left, so when I go on the game tonight I'm gonna have a see if it is true or not
forget about my last comment this is actually true , opened 10 free agents and every one it landed on the 6th colour lol i am pleased in a way as ive had no black balls and thought my luck and picking was way out but now turns out i will get one just the quicker you get one the luckier you are so its computer processed before you spin .
Old 28-11-2014, 20:54   #11
Biggus18

Quote:
forget about my last comment this is actually true , opened 10 free agents and every one it landed on the 6th colour lol i am pleased in a way as ive had no black balls and thought my luck and picking was way out but now turns out i will get one just the quicker you get one the luckier you are so its computer processed before you spin .
Haha..so the question now is - is it possible to 'trick' the game and clicking the 6th ball left to a black ball to see if it might work or are we only doomed to get black ball if it's the sixth one in the selection!
Old 28-11-2014, 21:10   #12
Tjg101
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • PSN: tjg101

Tjg101 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Haha..so the question now is - is it possible to 'trick' the game and clicking the 6th ball left to a black ball to see if it might work or are we only doomed to get black ball if it's the sixth one in the selection!
haha tried that.....its the 6th ball every time without fail...the 6th ball from the start comes up
Tjg101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 20:40   #13
zacadelic

zacadelic is an unknown

Opened 7/8 balls today, all landed on the 6th ball ffs actually shocking
zacadelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 01:12   #14
matthewjohn85

i think you dont get decent balls when you play vs the com as ive played about 100 games vs com and no black balls, but i had played about 18 vs human players and no black balls but this evening i played about 6 games in a row and saved up my agents 4 vs human an 2 vs com and for the first time opened 6 agents one after another and long and behold i get my first black ball on the 5th opening, and who was it? pepe reina (82) which is'nt bad really but could of been better.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:40   #15
Biggus18

Quote:
i think you dont get decent balls when you play vs the com as ive played about 100 games vs com and no black balls, but i had played about 18 vs human players and no black balls but this evening i played about 6 games in a row and saved up my agents 4 vs human an 2 vs com and for the first time opened 6 agents one after another and long and behold i get my first black ball on the 5th opening, and who was it? pepe reina (82) which is'nt bad really but could of been better.
Hmm..so maybe opening a number of agents might let you get the sixth ball as a black ball? Worth the shot then...

i just saved over 40k over lord knows a number of games and all my selection for top agents were just rubbish gold balls of 75 rated players that get shoved off by Ibra, Ronaldo and the other top players...

Konami really shot themselves in the foot with this weird random rubbish