PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-01-2010, 19:06   #1
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

CoD: MW2 is Banned in Syria...

I went down to buy it and they told me it's banned in Syria. The cunt i usually buy the games from, wouldn't even tell me why. What a cowardly moron.

Some other guy told me it's because there are maps in Syria in the game, but there must be other reasons for this. Anyone care to tell me what could be other reasons for this retardedness?

I'm gonna have to get it through other means, and i've got no problem saying that. I'm sure the developers would appreciate my enthusiasm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 19:12   #2
Alolo91
  • Supports: Chelsea F.C.

Alolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I've seen arabic words in some of the maps. Don't know the reason though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alolo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 19:29   #3
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The ridiculously stereotypical plot?
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 19:30   #4
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
The ridiculously stereotypical plot?
The Americans are evil and Russia is the way forward?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 19:34   #5
Original?
istrator

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
The Americans are evil and Russia is the way forward?
No, everybody east of Sweden and south of Spain has inherent terrorist tendencies and everyone in command is a double agent.

The single player campaign got increasingly ludicrous.
Old 21-01-2010, 19:56   #6
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
No, everybody east of Sweden and south of Spain has inherent terrorist tendencies and everyone in command is a double agent.

The single player campaign got increasingly ludicrous.
Well in any case, Americans aren't all evil but Russia is the way forward. The day we find out that the Eastern bloc are all back together I'll rejoice.

War games are just pathetic for plots. Every single one of them will ram the terrorist thing down your throat.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 20:21   #7
Original?
istrator

Quote:
Well in any case, Americans aren't all evil but Russia is the way forward. The day we find out that the Eastern bloc are all back together I'll rejoice.

War games are just pathetic for plots. Every single one of them will ram the terrorist thing down your throat.
This is why I like CoD:MW2. The single player is nothing but a sideshow!
Old 21-01-2010, 20:39   #8
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
The day we find out that the Eastern bloc are all back together I'll rejoice.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 23:22   #9
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Massacre in Moscow airport anyone?

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 13:15   #10
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Massacre in Moscow airport anyone?
This. I don't see the why the huge uproar though. There's an option to skip this mission when you load the game for the first time.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 15:20   #11
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mike View Post
This. I don't see the why the huge uproar though. There's an option to skip this mission when you load the game for the first time.
Yeah, but if you choose not to play that mission, it just skips it and leaves a whole in the story; which means the decision to put that option in was last second so they never took the time to think about how some may react to it (until it leaked and there was an uproar).
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 17:41   #12
Usul

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well, i can see why they would ban MW2 now in Syria.

I'm playing the first one and the bad guy's name is Khaled Al-Asad.

Old 04-04-2010, 18:25   #13
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I thought it was because they do not want to train the enemy.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 19:04   #14
Usul

I'm playing and loving it, but there isn't a single Arab in sight.

I think they just banned this one on principle.

Old 09-05-2010, 17:41   #15
Usul

After finishing it, i can attest that this is one of the foulest propagandist games to be unleashed on mankind.

You all know that many kids playing this, will think that war is great, NATO kicks 'ass' and that someone has got to deal with them terrorists, at all costs. Even if you have to kill your own.

If they don't think it, their subconscious will.

It's a great FPS though. I haven't seen Vegas 2 yet, but this is the best i've played to date.