PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 11:06   #1
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

FIFA officials arrested over corruption charges

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rested-5768773

This man is so full of shit it hurts.

Question: Have you ever thought of a lower moment in FIFA history?
Quote:
Answer: Like I said at the very beginning, I will say it once again: This for FIFA is good.

It's not good for image, it's not good for reputation, but it's good for cleaning up the game. We wouldn't have initiated proceedings on the 18th November if we didn't think it would be good for FIFA.
Question: How can you rule out a re-vote when there is an investigation ongoing into these World Cups?
Quote:
Answer: What do you expect from us? We speculate maybe Russia loses it - will they, won't they? Russia and Qatar will be played, I don't want to go into more speculation.
This one... this one hurts my brain.

Question: Why on earth is Mr Blatter still the right person to run FIFA? And is it not the case that football fans, not FIFA, are the damaged party?
Quote:
Answer: The damaged party are all of us. On the first point, what do you want me to answer? Of course he is the president of FIFA but how can you say he has to step down. If the 209 members decide to vote for his re-election, how can we argue?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 11:00   #2
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Too bad Blatter won't walk. That guy is something else.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 12:00   #3
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The most relevant of them all is the one who walks away unharmed. I expected nothing yet I'm still disappointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 28-05-2015, 14:35   #4
rebelinho

Old 28-05-2015, 14:48   #5
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
And I suppose the prosecution lawyers will be doing this...

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 15:20   #6
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
And I suppose the prosecution lawyers will be doing this...

http://www.footballfansonline.net/wp...lUf1qct7ll.gif
Yet another argument as in the end the ones booked will be the ones who suffered the faults, while the criminals carry on with their matters. Oh, how I hope I'm wrong!

Edit: "Dis gon b gud", part 2: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ion-in-bribes/

Old 28-05-2015, 16:56   #7
rebelinho

"I know a lot of people hold me responsible for the actions and reputations of the global football community, whether it is the decision of hosting a World Cup or a corruption scandal."

"We, or I, cannot monitor everyone all of the time. If people want to do wrong, they will also try to hide it. But it must also fall to me to be responsible for the reputation of our entire organization, and to find a way to fix things."

"I will not allow the actions of a few to damage the reputation of FIFA."

"There can be no place for corruption of any kind."

"There can be no place for corruption"

"of any kind."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/29/sp...on-soccer.html

Old 29-05-2015, 00:01   #8
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I heard a political debate on the radio where someone asked if the "Home Nations" should lead the way in boycotting the next World Cup. A Scottish politician replied saying that we must be pioneers as we have been boycotting the World Cup since 1998!

In all seriousness though, do you really think Scotland, Wales or N.Ireland would voluntarily withdraw if they managed to qualify for the first time in ages? Not a chance. If there's to be any sort of boycott it has to come from UEFA and include all European countries.
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 00:15   #9
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSound View Post
We must be pioneers as we have been boycotting the World Cup since 1998!

Quote:
In all seriousness though, do you really think Scotland, Wales or N.Ireland would voluntarily withdraw if they managed to qualify for the first time in ages?
No. Anf if they did nobidy would care as they don't matter enough to make an impact.

Old 29-05-2015, 12:14   #10
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Harsh, but true. As I said it'd have to come from UEFA, and the sponsors. Pull all the European teams, and the money.

This must go deeper still, how can all the African & Asian voters, and everyone else, not see that Blatter must go?!
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 13:15   #11
rebelinho

Oh, and there was a bomb threat in the FIFA conference. Sadly it was a misfire.

Old 29-05-2015, 13:30   #12
rebelinho

Sorry for double posting, but this one deserves a post only for itself.

Very informative chart, showing FIFA is not corrupted. At all.

Bringing the words of Sir Sepp once again...

Quote:
"I will not allow the actions of a few to damage the reputation of FIFA."

"There can be no place for corruption of any kind."

"There can be no place for corruption"

"of any kind."
I just hope all of them are arrested, for 5 years at least, and forced to pay 80% of their revenue from criminal activies.

The problem is always the "We kill the bad guy and two more even worse take his place". There is no way we, the fans, can have a legal and ethical board when they are awarded so much power. Not even Uncle Ben could teach them responsability.

I just hope these are taken care of. Whoever comes after them either learns with the former, or should follow the same way.

Old 29-05-2015, 16:47   #13
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

A lot of harsh criticism exists these days of people in authoritative positions, whether sport, politics or whatever so it's easy to get lost in the frenzy. But this guy deserves every bit. Every last shred of contempt, each single strand of hate, he's earned it. I don't think it would be a monstrous piece of hyperbole to say that the day he drops dead will be a step forward for the sport.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 17:29   #14
rebelinho

I was going to post parts of this link, but it is beautiful as a whole.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...latter-5781616

I only want to give proper recognition to this quote that, proven true, is a good sign. By the Prince:

"There is no Royalty in football. My name is Ali. I am one of you."

Old 30-05-2015, 01:31   #15
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm still angry with them for bringing us the vuvuzela world cup. Hated everything about that tournament.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote