PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who is next for the grave?
Ken Dodd 0 0%
Mike Yarwood 0 0%
Jim Davidson 0 0%
Roy 'Chubby' Brown 0 0%
Nicholas Parsons 0 0%
Tom O'Connor 0 0%
Des O'Connor 0 0%
All 'The Pythons' 0 0%
Bruce Forysth 2 33.33%
Jimmy Tarbuck 0 0%
Jim Bowen 1 16.67%
Roy Walker 0 0%
Cannon and/or Ball 0 0%
Little and/or Large 1 16.67%
Jethro 1 16.67%
Mick Miller 0 0%
Stan Boardman 0 0%
Rolf Harris 0 0%
Freddie Starr 0 0%
Jimmy Cricket 0 0%
David Jason 1 16.67%
Lionel Blair 0 0%
All 'The Goodies' 0 0%
Russ Abbot 0 0%
Michael Barrymore 0 0%
Barry Cryer 0 0%
Christopher Biggins 0 0%
Peter Sallis 0 0%
Geoffrey Hayes 0 0%
Roy Hudd 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2016, 16:15   #1
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Which 'Beloved' Golden-Age Comedian/Comic Actor/'Entertainer' is Next for the Grave?

Today has seen the passing of a true great, Sir Ronnie Corbett. His death follows hard on the heels of the untimely demise of the legendary Sir Terry Wogan, and the sad end of the incomparable Paul Daniels.

Unfortunately, it seems as though the great entertainers of yesteryear are dropping like flies, which is of course inevitable but nevertheless a hammer blow in every instance. The big question is, who is next? Who's nearing his final curtain? Who's cards are marked? Who's gearing up his last laugh?

You haven't got a clue, have you?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 16:29   #2
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Pneumonia for Bruce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 16:30   #3
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yes I like that - please post a cause also. And if 'other', do state. I was looking more for stars of a bygone age, so left out the likes of Lenny Henry and Les Dennis. Barrymore was borderline.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 31-03-2016, 16:38   #4
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Barrymore is a suicide waiting to Happen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 16:45   #5
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Roy Chubby Brown will perish in the toilets at an all-you-can-eat while holidaying in Texas.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 17:35   #6
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

According to the film 'This Is The End', when the end of days comes, the good people are whisked up to heaven while the rest of us suffer the hell on Earth. With the film being only 1hr 47mins long, it happens a lot quicker than it would in reality.

I'm guessing all of the above will go sooner than later, but the next person to go next for me will be a shocker and not on the poll: Kriss Akabusi.

He'll get AIDS while being DP'ed by Fatima Whitbread, but it won't be that that kills him. He'll lose a tone of weight and muscle mass, to the point where his neck can't take the weight of his head any longer. Snap, dead.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 17:43   #7
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Why the fuck would Kriss Akabusi be on this poll?
Old 31-03-2016, 17:48   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

He's a beloved entertainer. Not from the so called golden age, but a legend in his own right.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 18:18   #9
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

If I wanted a black entertainer from the golden age, I'd have gone for Derek Griffiths.
Old 31-03-2016, 22:35   #10
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I honestly thought Des O'Connor was already dead.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 23:12   #11
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

'The Pythons' and Roy Chubby Brown with a specific mention? Hard to take.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:24   #12
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Dying, or being outed in Operation Yewtree?
Old 01-04-2016, 12:00   #13
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
'The Pythons' and Roy Chubby Brown with a specific mention? Hard to take.
It was a wrench for me putting Chubby on there believe you me. And Palin and Jones aside, the Pythons are absolutely fair game to be bundled together (Gilliam isn't included, since we're sticking with a British theme). Plus I had to think about space. It's also easier and less painful for all involved if they succumb at the same time.
Old 01-04-2016, 13:58   #14
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

In the interest of diversity, Kenny Lynch and Gary Wilmot should have been added.