PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-04-2006, 12:33   #1
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The "What Movie Did You Last Watch" Thread

Be it on TV, in the cinema, on DVD etc.

Mine was Heartbreak Ridge, with good old Clint Eastwood as a Gunnery Sergeant. Amusing, not bad.

Move it to Spammers Paradise, if you deem necessary Admins.

Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:34   #2
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Watched Doom the other night and was quite impressed especially with the fisrt person shooter part. The film was pretty good overall
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:36   #3
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Stand By Me on DVD, I'd give it a 8/10. Hadn't seen it before, so it was very strange seeing Kiefer Sutherland from 20 years ago after watching 4 and a half series of 24.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:36   #4
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Alien VS Predator. (The old one)
Old 08-04-2006, 12:38   #5
Franko

Franko is an unknown

I saw Stay, with Ewan McGregor.
It's one of those movies for brilliant minds..which I didn't get it, because I'm not that smart.
It's about a guy that has an accident and the whole movie is the guy's dream, and nothing makes sense, so you're just waiting for the end to know what the hell is going on, which never happened

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Franko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:39   #6
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I watched The Longest Yard yesterday on DVD. Love that film
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:39   #7
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Training Day.

EDIT: Thanks for reminded LFC, The Longest Yard was actually the last film I watched.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:45   #8
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Moved to Entertainment, where it will stay if people reply with more than just the title of a movie.

The last film I watched was 'The Life Aquatic' and it was a bit crap. I hate Owen Wilson.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:48   #9
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin
Moved to Entertainment, where it will stay if people reply with more than just the title of a movie.

The last film I watched was 'The Life Aquatic' and it was a bit crap. I hate Owen Wilson.
My mate said that it was really funny, but I watched it a few months back and I just didn't get it. Maybe it's Bill Murray, cos another film that I couldn't understand how it was funny was Lost In Translation (sorry Barry)
Old 08-04-2006, 12:51   #10
Barry

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Haha, no worries. It's a film only I seem to love *grumbles*

I thought The Life Aquatic was nice, not too highstanding, maybe its because I too have a deep hatred for Wilson.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:51   #11
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Lost in Translation is a great film. Have you seen his other new(ish) one, Broken Flowers? That's pretty good.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:53   #12
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin
Lost in Translation is a great film. Have you seen his other new(ish) one, Broken Flowers? That's pretty good.
I've heard some very different opinions on that, some love it and others think it's strange. Have yet to try it, IMDB viewers seem to rate it nicely.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:56   #13
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
Haha, no worries. It's a film only I seem to love *grumbles*

I thought The Life Aquatic was nice, not too highstanding, maybe its because I too have a deep hatred for Wilson.
It's not just you Barry, quite the opposite, as all my friends love the film too. I haven't seen Broken Flowers but 2 films of Bill Murray I've remembered that I liked when I first saw them are Ghostbusters and Caddyshack.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:59   #14
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hostage... wasn't bad.

Just call me Jonafon Woss.
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 13:02   #15
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann2003
It's not just you Barry, quite the opposite, as all my friends love the film too. I haven't seen Broken Flowers but 2 films of Bill Murray I've remembered that I liked when I first saw them are Ghostbusters and Caddyshack.
I liked Groundhog Day(good comedy), Ghotbusters was amusing as well.

Anyone ever heard of this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343996/ ?

I believe it is yet to be distributed, but the rating makes me wonder.