PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-01-2016, 11:51   #1576
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah I agree it was hit and miss. To be honest, it could have easily worked with just Ash and guest characters every week. The black woman was pointless and Pablo and Kelly grew tiresome rather quickly. But Bruce Campbell slips back into the role with ease, he's a joy to watch. And yes, that fight was a high point, even if it was a reprise of an equally-hilarious moment in Army of Darkness.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 13:01   #1577
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

12 Monkeys

8 episodes in to this show and I'm really enjoying it. Not as well crafted as the movie, which I think was to be expected, but I'm a sucker for time travel related stuff and the show is doing it really well so far. Starts to diverge from the movie rather early on, so if you're worried it's a simple retread, it's not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 11:18   #1578
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Jessica Jones

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Performances were decent enough, though Tennant stole every scene he was in. I'd probably put it on par with Daredevil s1. Now I need to go and watch all the MCU films....

Spoiler: 

Twin Peaks

Very late to the party with this one. It's not perfect, by any means. Very cheesy and soap-y at times, and it does drag a bit during the middle part of the 2nd season, before picking up towards the end, concluding with a fantastic (if utterly confusing) finale. Performances range from the good (MacLachlan), to the wooden (Ontkean), to the poor (Goaz), but with most of the characters being so likeable, it's easily forgiven. A few good cameos throughout the show, including one "is that? Oh shit.... it is!" in particular in season 2.
Overall, a very enjoyable experience, and I'm curious to see how the forthcoming reboot is, whether they can "modernise" it and still keep the same charm...

Spoiler:
Spoiler: 

EDIT: Forgot to mention the soundtrack, which is excellent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 19:38   #1579
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just watched the pilot of Twin Peaks. Very enjoyable stuff.

Old 24-05-2016, 21:50   #1580
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Preacher

Snot bad for a first episode.

Also finally got round to watching Silicon Valley which is great fun.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:16   #1581
Jonno394
XLV

Started watching a Disney Channel show called Gravity Falls, it's pretty great

Up there with Adventure Time as great animated shows that aren't just for kids imo

Old 11-07-2016, 15:10   #1582
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've watched the first two seasons of Silicon Valley and am enjoying it.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 11:01   #1583
Jonno394
XLV

Stranger Things

Very enjoyable netflix series which tries to channel 1980's films/tv with a horror/sci-fi theme and a good soundtrack. Set in a lovely US town, with Kids in it who for the most part aren't malignant cunts.

Old 17-09-2016, 12:01   #1584
Jonno394
XLV

Started on Season 2 of Bosch a couple of days back, rather enjoyable fare so far. Much like Narcos, I think i'm enjoying Season 2 more than the first season. Story in this season is mob related, so that's always good.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:02   #1585
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Finally finished Person of Interest. Bloody hell, this is a great show. I really liked House, it was the first TV show I followed properly, and got quite emotionally invested in it, but POI took that to a whole new level. Can't really complain about anything on it. Well, maybe that it's ended. But all good things have to end...

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 18:06   #1586
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Braquo (S4)

I love(d) this show. The quality was such that it could have gone on for a few more seasons, but best to go out on top I guess. Tremendous final season, as good as any of the previous three in my book. Superbly performed (the new additions were excellent, the villains suitable cunts) and unbearably tense at times, plus deliciously un-PC (I know we'd never have the bollocks to make something like this). Anyone who hasn't watched this yet I really can't recommend it enough, one of my favourites.

Spoiler: 
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:11   #1587
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

White Collar

One of those shows you can't help but love. It's just so cool, effortless and never fails to put a smile on your face. The ending was a bit too predictable, but I think it works well considering how the 6th season was evolving.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote