PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-09-2008, 08:42   #16
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

How about W.? Would that make your list?

uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 10:29   #17
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was considering it, but in the end I don't really care about Bush that much. Brolin looks immense mind.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2008, 20:37   #18
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
I was considering it, but in the end I don't really care about Bush that much. Brolin looks immense mind.
No one really cares about that Texan cunt. The trailer looks good though, Brolin's performance will probably be awesome. He's had a great run as of late appearing in brilliant films.
Old 22-09-2008, 17:14   #19
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Frost/Nixon could be good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870111/

Maybe The Fighter:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964517/
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 17:19   #20
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Frost/Nixon does look pretty good (Sheen is great in everything mind) but I can't say I'm really excited about it.

Good shout on The Fighter though, I'd never heard of it before now and it sounds very promising so far.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 24-10-2008, 11:54   #21
mark_1985
Banned

mark_1985 is an unknown

No embeddable version yet, but thought you might like to see this trailer for Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

Looks decent except no-one could ever be as hot as a goth Kate Beckinsale.

Plus here's a new one for The Haunting in Conneticut. Looks good imo. Music and SFX are creepy as hell, and the last 40 seconds of this trailer are ace.

mark_1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:26   #22
wrigh2uk
  • Location: The Place Where The Bronze Bull Guards The Shoppin Centre

wrigh2uk has disabled reputation

The day the earth stood still, never saw the original so I can have an open mind when I finally get round to watching this version

Old 06-11-2008, 20:50   #23
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This looks brilliant

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 14:32   #24
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm soft as shit, probably why I'm looking forward to seeing The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Reminds me of Bigfish which I really enjoyed.

I also have a crush on Pitt too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 14:44   #25
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

great, the read up makes me want to play the original PSone game. the ninja and Ocelot, good stuff. i think the big guy (forgot his name) with the vulcan cannon should deffo be in the film. maybe arnie or a similar actor that you would expect to survive the film could play him.
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 14:40   #26
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
I also have a crush on Pitt too.
Don't we all?

2012 teaser trailer

I'm looking forward to this film as disaster movies are a guilty pleasure of mine, but no doubt Roland Emmerich will somehow come up with a happy ending.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 14:43   #27
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo View Post
Don't we all?

2012 teaser trailer

I'm looking forward to this film as disaster movies are a guilty pleasure of mine, but no doubt Roland Emmerich will somehow come up with a happy ending.
Danny Glover as President

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 19:55   #28
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Not a star trek fan, but i'll say it doesn't look too bad

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo..._trailer2.html

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 23:25   #29
uA - 1905

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4277572864/nm0922035

Here's a shot from the upcoming Punisher sequel. Now I haven't seen the first one, and this one won't probably be good, but the shot itself has Detective Jimmy "What the fuck did I do?" McNulty looking like a sick cunt and about to sodomize that stupid twat from Green Mile. Also the film is directed by a chick.
Old 18-11-2008, 23:46   #30
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

The same cunt who made the fucking shit Green Street. Dom West looks shit and this film will be wad.