PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will kill Paul Ince?
Andrea 1 14.29%
Carl, Glenn or Maggie 1 14.29%
Daryl 0 0%
Ghost Lori or Ghost Merle 1 14.29%
Michonne 1 14.29%
Milton 2 28.57%
Rick 0 0%
Tyreese 0 0%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2010, 18:48   #31
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Was quite gutted it wasn't the other blonde that was bitten, as the one who died is quite hot
That's bollocks.

The older sister is clearly hotter.

uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 13:20   #32
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Ok you can stick to the older wrinkly vagina'd one, and i'll have the young tight one.

I'm beginning to think they've forgot about his mate cheating on his wife, cause nothings really been mentioned. Yeah they had to fight off an invading horde, but still.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 13:43   #33
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Here is my zombie wad chart for Walking Dead. The reasons for this chart are in the spoilers.

Spoiler: 

So as you can see, the show has been hit and miss since episode 2 imo. And seeing as we only have 2 episodes left, I hope it has less shit than good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 21:24   #34
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

kinda like dexter, started off okay, then slowed right down. I hope both shows have strong endings.... who wasn't at their post in last weeks episode ? too busy eating some fish. he family that helped the lead in the first episode must make an appearance tonight.
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 02:23   #35
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

How about that bearded gunt that was digging those graves? The way they connected that and the attack made me want to shit hot knives.
Old 29-11-2010, 13:51   #36
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet Taylor View Post
kinda like dexter, started off okay, then slowed right down. I hope both shows have strong endings.... who wasn't at their post in last weeks episode ? too busy eating some fish. he family that helped the lead in the first episode must make an appearance tonight.
Are you kidding me? Dexter gets better with every season. Season 4 ending is probably one of the best finales I've seen and season 5 is probably going to be my second favourite the way it is panning out.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 23:51   #37
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Clyde View Post
Are you kidding me? Dexter gets better with every season. Season 4 ending is probably one of the best finales I've seen and season 5 is probably going to be my second favourite the way it is panning out.
Dexter season 4 is untouchable. Thats probably why i'm not enjoying season 5 as much as i'm kinda comparing it to the genius of S4. S5 hasn't been anywhere near as exciting for me

Walking Dead episode 5 wa alright. The scenes with the sisters were my favourite. The finale must be a double episode, no way they can wrap everything up in 43 minutes

I'll never tire of hearing this

I know they used the kick ass version but i prefer this one.

Soon we're gonna be screwed for new tv shows again walking dead and dexter heading for their finale climaxes
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:09   #38
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

They need to stop calling Zombies Geeks. Call them walkers, the dead, ANYTHING. Calling them geeks makes it comical / stupid.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:05   #39
uA - 1905

It's shit anyway, so it doesn't matter. Another episode of epic gashness.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:53   #40
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I will agree that the episode with the gang members was horrible. Clearly the writers were presented with Latin / Mexican (because to them its the same) and had the characters saying Vato and Esse every two seconds. Really killed that episode. Also keep in mind the show was only green lighted for 6 episodes so season 2 will definitely have a slower pace to it. Also I heard all the writers were just fired all of them lol.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:49   #41
uA - 1905

Those writers can fuck off for all I'm concerned. The last 3 episodes have been true B-movie quality. The first episode was promising in that we'd see a lot of zombie slaying action, that disappeared. It also had three good characters (and actors, for that matter): black guy from Snatch, Merle and Norman Reedus. Merle and the black guy have simply disappeared, and Norman Reedus' character has been so pacified that I forgot his name. We're left with a bunch of soft cunts going around talking like they are in a meeting or something. Not to mention that the actors playing Rick and Shane couldn't act to save their lives. It's completely shit, wank and gash. It was doomed to be shit actually from the second episode, when they introduced the mandatory racially diverse group of survivors, a black guy, a Mexican guy, a Korean guy, a black woman and three white people: Rick, Merle the redneck and blonde chick. Then the Mexican gangsta-nurses arch really gave everyone incurable brain cancer. They used their only remaining interesting plot with the attack at the end of the 4th episode, and to be fair that was handed poorly, the attack of the camp was inevitable but it lasted 3-4 minutes only. Sisterly weeping took as long as the attack itself. Now they've introduced the ginger bastard from Truman Show as the savior, but wait, before doing that they wasted 30 minutes with that bearded gash nest Jim dying story. I believe I'm not alone in thinking that instead of all that shit fest they had simply said "Jim has sadly died in the attack" in the beginning seconds of the episode then it wouldn't have made a difference to anyone watching. Let us not forget the Shane boning Rick's wife storyline which seems to have died. I'm glad that it died, but why introduce it in the first place?

I hope the writers are fired indeed. Then, they are hanged for being shit. Someone proper must write this show and get it back on track. Give it to Todd McFarlane. He's both a) great and b) knows about comics and how to turn one into a great TV show. If not, find someone with a functioning brain. That means several billion people as I think most of the world can come up with a better storyline than gangsta Mexican nurses. If this had been HBO there would have been deaths on the set, as I think producers would have actually killed those responsible for the last 3 shit episodes. I hope AMC or whatever the fuck it's called would see my rant and take action, preferably with swords.
Old 04-12-2010, 13:12   #42
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm still loving this show. The Walking Dead doesn't really differ much from AMC's other shows as far as story telling goes. I think some people were expecting more action or cheap thrills because there are zombies in the show and don't realize that it is mainly a drama. There may be 1 or 2 moments I think they could have done without but it is certainly miles ahead of a lot of television shows. The Walking Dead may not be my favourite but it is up there with some of the dramas I most look forward to.

Also the writer that was 'fired' had actually left because he was expected to take charge after the first season as it was thought that Frank Darabont would leave after the first to focus on movies but it looks like he will remain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet Taylor View Post
Dexter season 4 is untouchable. Thats probably why i'm not enjoying season 5 as much as i'm kinda comparing it to the genius of S4. S5 hasn't been anywhere near as exciting for me
I don't know how far season 5 you are in and admittedly it did start of very slow. The main plot season 5 follows doesn't start from episode 1 and the main antagonist doesn't come into the series till at least half way through but it kicks in later on.

I agree with you on season 4 being the best and that I still don't think season 5 will top that but I think season 5 has been a great season which would have been tough after season 4. It is still got it's own plot and moments which differ from the rest of Dexter - which I love. Even though season 4 is the best so far the show can still be able to continue and be original rather than going downhill.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 13:20   #43
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just to clear things up, the writers were not actually fired. The vast majority have already signed up to other pilots and shows due to the time between seasons and the likelihood of them being free to write was low. I think this is just Darabont knowing it would just easier/better if he did most of the writing himself, especially as episode 3 onwards have been mostly awful.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/113/1138535p1.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 14:50   #44
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah the episode where they get to the CDC or w.e was pretty crap.

It really annoys me when they're all moaning about not having enough guns, when they walk past a huge fucking mounted 50. cal every two seconds, not to mention the fucking tanks!! Stop moaning and fucking pick up some shit, this is the apocolypse not a fucking walk in the park, for fucks sake.

But yeah, it is meant to be a drama, and i'm not bothered at all by the lack of killing. It's just a nice change for me to watch something set in a zombie infested world, TV show-wise.

Daryl and Shane should forcibly take charge of the group, kill Rick, bone his wife some more, get in a tank and fuck shit up.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 18:40   #45
uA - 1905

If it's a drama then it's a waste of time, since as a drama it is quite poor anyway and the zombie setting would just seem like a gimmick.

I expect more drama and less zombies anyway now that they've entered the CDC building. It's a load of bollocks.