PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 14:22   #31
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The last episode was one of the best TV show finales I've ever seen Damien Lewis was brilliant in it.

I predict it will be back in Autumn this year, I hope Sky don't buy it up though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 13:55   #32
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Season 2 starts next Sunday 9pm CH4!!
Old 30-09-2012, 13:59   #33
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry View Post
I shall be watching this tomorrow night and then each Monday until it finishes. Fingers crossed the season doesn't go the way I'm thinking it might.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 14:00   #34
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry View Post
Wow, didn't realise we'd be getting it so early. According to imdb it only airs in the US tonight so we'll only be a week behind. I don't usually get into TV shows until they come out on DVD but this one hooked me in right from the start. Can't wait for season 2. Nice one TH!
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 15:17   #35
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Why do they have to put all the good shows on Sunday?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 15:21   #36
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Surely they're not planning on going head to head with Boardwalk? I imagine they'd be slaughtered.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 15:58   #37
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Surely they're not planning on going head to head with Boardwalk? I imagine they'd be slaughtered.
Homeland comes on after Boardwalk. Dexter and Boardwalk go head to head tonight.

Tough Sunday night.

Claire Danes is turning into a milf now. She has really gotten (more) beautiful with age.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 17:35   #38
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Why do they have to put all the good shows on Sunday?
More annoying is they all start in autumn. Even more annoying is the UK are getting these shows not long after they have aired in America, which is a little unusual. I already have like 7 shows on series record on my Sky Planner and that doesn't include the likes of Homeland, The Walking Dead and a few others that start next month.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 23:15   #39
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I forgot how annoying Brody's wife is.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 14:21   #40
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What did everyone think of the opening episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by :> View Post
I forgot how annoying Brody's wife is.
She's hot though, so I'm willing to let her off.

Old 02-10-2012, 14:40   #41
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That was the first episode I ever watched and enjoyed it. Liked seeing Clair Dane's little baby paunch sneaking out that little white lacy shirt.

All the episodes from S1 are available on my Showtime OnDemand so I will get caught up before next weekend.

I couldn't help but get angry at Brody's treason. Good show when it can affect my emotions like that.
Old 02-10-2012, 14:44   #42
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
That was the first episode I ever watched and enjoyed it. Liked seeing Clair Dane's little baby paunch sneaking out that little white lacy shirt.

All the episodes from S1 are available on my Showtime OnDemand so I will get caught up before next weekend.

I couldn't help but get angry at Brody's treason. Good show when it can affect my emotions like that.
You watched the beginning of S2 before S1?? Any reason?

Old 02-10-2012, 15:00   #43
IronCity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
You watched the beginning of S2 before S1?? Any reason?
Gotta start sometime. I wanted to watch Sunday night anyway. Last night it was on as a replay. Happen to turn it while flipping, watched 3 minutes of it and realized I wasn't shutting it off.
Old 02-10-2012, 17:04   #44
Lörd TH

Can we discuss the first episode after its aired in the UK? Or keep it in spoilers till then...
Old 02-10-2012, 17:15   #45
IronCity
Banned

is it physically aired in the UK or is it "aired" (you know what I mean)