PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-09-2017, 12:06   #1
LucasBR
  • Supports: Atletico Mineiro - GALO

LucasBR is an unknown

Non sense transfers

Looks like the problem with bizarre transfers continues in PES18, I saw a video on youtube playing with Palmeiras and he sign Delle Alli and Gabriel Jesus, this is ridiculous man, Konami must do something about this

LucasBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:28   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Master League has always been very 'fantasy football-esq' in my view. Start with a shit team like Bolton, and be world beaters within 5 seasons. That's why I like it. If I want a more realistic manager experience, I play Football Manager.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:33   #3
LucasBR

LucasBR is an unknown

I disagree man, ML should be more realistic, it's completly bizarre a brazilian team sign Delle Alli, but I respect the way you play it and your opinion
Old 11-09-2017, 12:45   #4
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBR View Post
I disagree man, ML should be more realistic, it's completly bizarre a brazilian team sign Delle Alli, but I respect the way you play it and your opinion
http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=700

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 13:05   #5
LucasBR

LucasBR is an unknown

I don't know what to say hahaha
Old 11-09-2017, 14:02   #6
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Master League has always been very 'fantasy football-esq' in my view. Start with a shit team like Bolton, and be world beaters within 5 seasons. That's why I like it. If I want a more realistic manager experience, I play Football Manager.
My view as well. But you can limit yourself with self imposed rules, like I do regarding age, nation, etc.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 14:38   #7
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I PES the way it is, even though it already was better in the past. I see it as my world of football, so I don't mind with that crazy stuff

In my opinion, PES had more success (including better sales) when everything was crazy and focused on fun. Who remember the dinossaur and penguin suits, funny balls like pillows and candies, haha I had a lot of fun on PS3, I wouldn't mind if they go back to that time. Doesn't matter if they call PES an arcade game, it was fun and people like it. If they did a game with the current gameplay and graphics but with that level of fun it would trash FIFA. Konami is digging their own grave with all the wrong moves they are doing, like those official partnerships, official stadiums only for partners, focusing on MyClub (which is just a desperate try to copy FIFA UT) instead of Master League and Become a Legend, etc. And the best part is, the fans are warning them and they won't listen. That's why so many people are sticked to PES 2013, and I don't blame them, I might go back to it some day (since I can get PES 2013 used copy for 2€ and PES 2018 costs 60-70€, I have to think haha :P)

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 21:12   #8
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Maybe in a year or two.....or five they will let you adjust every teams budget.

Fifa has crazy transfers too. I had english players going to russian clubs. I started to just play season mode for two seasons. Then just start over with another team.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:27   #9
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasBR View Post
Looks like the problem with bizarre transfers continues in PES18, I saw a video on youtube playing with Palmeiras and he sign Delle Alli and Gabriel Jesus, this is ridiculous man, Konami must do something about this
To me this isn't THAT annoying. As far as I understand the user signed them? It would be upsetting if a CPU controlled team signed them imo.
tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 02:20   #10
Mezza Man

Mezza Man is an unknown

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoIQhVJsr0oFgTvs96oR4EHqTKTU

I'll just leave this here (COM controlled team)
Mezza Man is offline   Reply With Quote