PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-09-2014, 18:28   #1
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Champions League Prediction League 2014-15

Welcome to the PESGaming 2014/15 Champions League Prediction League.

This competition is open to all PESGaming members. Simply post your predictions for each round of the competition in this thread.

Those of you that have played the Champions League Prediction League the past couple of years will know how this works, as the same scoring rules will apply.

Remember, the key is to make sure you submit predictions every round!

Here’s a full rundown of the rules:
Quote:
Correct result = 1pt
Correct result and goal difference = 2pts
Exact scoreline = 3pts (Correct result + Correct result and goal difference/1+2=3)
Incorrect result = -1pt
In addition to this, you may place a 'BANKER' (optional) on one of the listed fixtures each round. This banker will double your score for that particular match, so place your banker on the result that you are most sure of. e.g. if you score 2 pts from a game, your score will be doubled to 4 pts. But if you incorrectly predict a match that you have placed your banker on, your score of -1 will be doubled to -2 points!

To place your banker, simply type BANKER or B - just some kind of clear indicator next to the relevant fixture.

Example: Actual Result: Olympiakos 2-0 Atletico Madrid

A prediction of…

Olympiakos 1-0 Atletico Madrid would score 1 point. (correct result)
Olympiakos 3-1 Atletico Madrid scores 2 points. (correct goal difference)
Olympiakos 2-0 Atletico Madrid scores 3 points. (exact scoreline)
Olympiakos 0-1 Atletico Madrid would score -1 points. (incorrect result)
Olympiakos 1-1 Atletico Madrid would score -1 points. (incorrect result)
Remember, these scores will be doubled if you have placed your banker on it.

Knock-out Stage Predictions
When it comes to the knock-out stages of the competition, there is the possibility of a game going into extra time and penalties in the 2nd leg. You should predict what you think the score will be after 90 minutes. Do not predict what you think the outcome will be after Extra Time or Penalties. Whatever score you have entered, I will take it as your after 90 minutes prediction. If you enter in 3-2 after ET to Chelsea for example, I will take it as a prediction of 3-2 after 90 minutes, and you will score points accordingly.

Making changes to your predictions
If you wish to change one of your predictions after posting it, please send me a PM (Private Message) to inform me of your alteration otherwise your new prediction will not be taken into account. This must be BEFORE the deadline of course.

I make a record of your predictions soon after you post them, which is why you need to notify me of any changes. Do not simply edit your original post without informing me of any changes, as you will score according to the predictions that I had originally recorded and for all I know you could be attempting to cheat, which needless to say is not permitted.

As well as predicting the results of the matches, I am giving you the chance to add some more points to your score by predicting the outcome of each individual group (i.e. who comes first, second, third, fourth in each group.) For each correct position you will receive 1 point. Therefore, you could get a fantastic 32 points if you correctly guess every single position in the group stages.

----
Here are the fixtures for the first round of games:

The competition gets underway on Tuesday 16th September at 19:45. Remember, if you do post your predictions and later wish to change them please notify me of any changes you make otherwise you will score points on what I had originally recorded.

Simply copy and paste the fixtures below into your post and edit in your predictions.

Fixtures:

Group Stage: Matchday 1

Tuesday, 16th September
GROUP A: Olympiakos v Atletico Madrid
GROUP A: Juventus v Malmo
GROUP B: Liverpool v Ludogorets
GROUP B: Real Madrid v Basel
GROUP C: Monaco v Bayer Leverkusen
GROUP C: Benfica v Zenit St. Petersburg
GROUP D: Galatasaray v Anderlecht
GROUP D: Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

Wednesday, 17th September
GROUP E: Roma v CSKA Moscow
GROUP E: Bayern Munich v Manchester City
GROUP F: Barcelona v APOEL
GROUP F: Ajax v Paris Saint-Germain
GROUP G: Chelsea v Schalke
GROUP G: Maribor v Sporting Lisbon
GROUP H: Porto v BATE
GROUP H: Athletic Bilbao v Shakhtar Donetsk

GROUP PREDICTIONS:

Group A:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group B:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group C:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group D:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group E:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group F:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group G:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Group H:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th

Good luck everyone!

Quote:
Previous Winners:
2004/05 - Paul B
2005/06 - Daz_Rangers51
2006/07 - Viperized
2007/08 - Phatmann2003
2008/09 - Phatmann
2009/10 - Jahiegel
2010/11 - Haribo
2011/12 - Haribo
2012-13 - nikos24

Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 19:00   #2
Borracho

Borracho has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Group Stage: Matchday 1

Tuesday, 16th September
GROUP A: Olympiakos 1-1 Atletico Madrid
GROUP A: Juventus 2-0 Malmo
GROUP B: Liverpool 1-0 Ludogorets
GROUP B: Real Madrid 4-1 Basel
GROUP C: Monaco 0-3 Bayer Leverkusen
GROUP C: Benfica 1-1 Zenit St. Petersburg
GROUP D: Galatasaray 2-1 Anderlecht
GROUP D: Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Arsenal

Wednesday, 17th September
GROUP E: Roma 2-0 CSKA Moscow
GROUP E: Bayern Munich 2-0 Manchester City Banker
GROUP F: Barcelona 3-0 APOEL
GROUP F: Ajax 0-2 Paris Saint-Germain
GROUP G: Chelsea 2-1 Schalke
GROUP G: Maribor 1-1 Sporting Lisbon
GROUP H: Porto 2-1 BATE
GROUP H: Athletic Bilbao 3-1 Shakhtar Donetsk
Borracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 20:11   #3
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Shit sorry Joel, I woulda been up for this if I'd seen it. I guess this means Borracho won both competitions!
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 20:14   #4
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I didn't even see this come up on new posts at the time :/
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 20:22   #5
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I would've done this too. Maybe resurrect it for the knock-out stages?
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 20:31   #6
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I should have tagged members. Maybe we can try to do some sort of competition for the knockouts.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 21:23   #7
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I also never saw this come up. When there's something new in the "Football Games & Competitions" section my mind zones out and assumes it's FL related
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 14:52   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I saw it and forgot about it, since it never showed in the new posts since 9th September.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote