User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 16:53   #16
DM86
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • PSN: DM86

DM86 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankly is god View Post
exactly my point....why has konami not got more stadiums even if we have to DL them....

but on blu-ray you got like 50gb storage on one disc depending on the layers... i bet thet konami dont even take up 10 gb when makeing pes on disc....

It probably all comes down to money mate.... You'd have thought after the past 2 years they would actually reach into their pockets for a change and provide us with a proper game to shout about.

I don't see them adding much more this year. But I am still excited about the additional content to the Master League & obviously with Anfield being back. Lets face it, if they put loads in this year. It means they might actually have to break a sweat in order to improve for PES2011!!!
Torres, Torres.
We bought the lad from sunny Spain,He gets the ball he scores again,
FERNANDO TORRES
Liverpools number 9"

DM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 17:01   #17
shankly is god
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • PSN: Papa_John_1988 (ps4)

shankly is god has discovered the General Forums. God help us.shankly is god has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM86 View Post
It probably all comes down to money mate.... You'd have thought after the past 2 years they would actually reach into their pockets for a change and provide us with a proper game to shout about.

I don't see them adding much more this year. But I am still excited about the additional content to the Master League & obviously with Anfield being back. Lets face it, if they put loads in this year. It means they might actually have to break a sweat in order to improve for PES2011!!!
they are fighting for our loyalty though, they should be dooing all they can to get us onto pes and staying there... the only thing i said fifa is better is content...40+ stadiums, 30+ boots, 20+ balls etc

I hope since this 2010 seems like they have made a massive effort they will make more patches, DLC, extras
Old 18-08-2009, 19:47   #18
CDDRodrigo
  • Supports: São Paulo Futebol Clube

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun7 View Post
It's the same stadium

Nice list though.
Yes, but when you play with Inter, the stadium will be blue, and when you play with Milan, the stadium will be red.
CDDRodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:22   #19
byrnie05

byrnie05 is an unknown

Boots must be mere megabytes at most - storage isn't an issue, licensing probably is.

To be fair, last season was the first time companies other than Adidas (and Reebok, whom they'd acquired before PES6 launched) were featured in the game, so we could be getting many more this season.
byrnie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:27   #20
proevofan88
  • PSN: Vatreni-88

proevofan88 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.proevofan88 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Not enough. Thats just honest. 30 at least....

Dont see how its not possible.

oh well. Just get the gameplay right.
proevofan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:31   #21
Die Hard Pes Fan
  • Supports: Rangers, Glentoran, Man City
  • XBox: GFC BriDGy RFC

Die Hard Pes Fan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrnie05 View Post
Boots must be mere megabytes at most - storage isn't an issue, licensing probably is.

To be fair, last season was the first time companies other than Adidas (and Reebok, whom they'd acquired before PES6 launched) were featured in the game, so we could be getting many more this season.
Did you see the boot list.

Don't forget Aaron Niguez.
Die Hard Pes Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:56   #22
SammyGunner11

SammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSammyGunner11 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

WHERE'S THE EMIRATES!!!
SammyGunner11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:59   #23
Die Hard Pes Fan
  • Supports: Rangers, Glentoran, Man City
  • XBox: GFC BriDGy RFC

Die Hard Pes Fan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner11 View Post
WHERE'S THE EMIRATES!!!
I dont think Arsenal are licensed so it would be stupid having a unlicensed team with there stadium. Nice stadium tho.

Don't forget Aaron Niguez.
Die Hard Pes Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 05:23   #24
King of Lyon

King of Lyon is an unknown

Azteca would be great
I don't understand why it's never been in PES. It's not like it's one of the biggest stadiums in the world... or not like it has witnessed 2 world cup finals in which the best 2 football players in football history lifted the cup... it's not like the best goal ever was scored there...
Girlie sarcasm aside, they should bring it in
King of Lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 05:30   #25
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Emitrates? Why is it that always english stadiums are mentioned?
How about stadio olimpico do turin. Juventus are one of the biggest clubs and they are licensed on pes 2010 so they deserve a stadium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:47   #26
willmo
  • XBox: willmo
  • PSN: solidwilms

willmo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun7 View Post
Emitrates? Why is it that always english stadiums are mentioned?
How about stadio olimpico do turin. Juventus are one of the biggest clubs and they are licensed on pes 2010 so they deserve a stadium.
England has the best stadiums in the world. most italian ones are horrible concrete things where the fans sit about 50m away from the pitch. The Emirates is a fantastic looking stadium that you would recognise straight away and would look good in the game.
willmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 09:17   #27
R9NALD9

R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.R9NALD9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The Santiago Bernabue is not exclusive to PES anymore. EA announced that the stadium will be free DLC for FIFA 10 this year. Pity, since Konami really had one up on EA with that one, one of the best stadiums in the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R9NALD9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 10:16   #28
shaun7
  • Supports: Juventus

shaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneshaun7 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmo View Post
England has the best stadiums in the world. most italian ones are horrible concrete things where the fans sit about 50m away from the pitch. The Emirates is a fantastic looking stadium that you would recognise straight away and would look good in the game.
I don't care but I do know that italian stasuims are not god enough (not san siro though).
My point was that Juventus are licensed and are bigger than arsenal and still their stadium is not there so do not complain about emirates.

shaun7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 10:28   #29
Perfectstrik
  • Supports: neutral just love football

Perfectstrik is an unknown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdBIIaaYNw

gameplay video at gamescom of pes2010
Perfectstrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 10:35   #30
chinaman

chinaman is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectstrik View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdBIIaaYNw

gameplay video at gamescom of pes2010
graphics are good but gameplay is not. Why do you still score goals like the one france just scored. Why do players still run like robots? Why is the ball physics so unrealistic as in seems attached to the ground... not looking good...
chinaman is offline   Reply With Quote