sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-09-2017, 23:01   #1636
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I am also trying Pacific Games with Micronesia, playing in Star difficulty, 10 minute games. Let's see how it goes
When you take same teams like they where real... In Group Stage Tahiti is the hardest. When you survive Group Stage you also could get New Zealand, that could end really bad in Star difficulty.

I had really hard times playing that. Also because my skills are really bad that made it way harder then it had been anyway.

@ggdaris

i will change nationality, and reupload that when i upload all the other updates.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 23:12   #1637
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
When you take same teams like they where real... In Group Stage Tahiti is the hardest. When you survive Group Stage you also could get New Zealand, that could end really bad in Star difficulty.

I had really hard times playing that. Also because my skills are really bad that made it way harder then it had been anyway.

@ggdaris

i will change nationality, and reupload that when i upload all the other updates.
I play a friend match Micronesia vs Tuvalu in Star Difficulty, i win hardly 2-1 , i really have to enfort to shoot to goal, is really hard to control this team, really good joob

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 00:15   #1638
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
I play a friend match Micronesia vs Tuvalu in Star Difficulty, i win hardly 2-1 , i really have to enfort to shoot to goal, is really hard to control this team, really good joob

haha i know really everything is hard as hell with that team, only 1 player can play a little R.Nakasone i gave 50 because i saw in videos he is much better then the rest, thats the far best player in the team, that says all.

Tuvalu is also bad but much better then Micronesia.

By only watching the teams and overall values it's hard to see how much difference really is, because when Micronesia player has 43 and Tuvalu player has 48 you think they are nearly same level but when speed is +20 and ball control +20 and pass +20 difference is much bigger then you see on first sight, then you see it only when playing match, like Micronesia vs Solomon Islands where wingers and strikers with speed 75-80 and my defenders speed 50 that's where you see how hard it is.

I put much effort in that team because they really lost 46-0 in real life against Vanuatu and that's not recreatable in PES (it would only be when i can set values below 40) but i think it is okay, everything just extremely hard and even against other 1* teams the difference is huge.
Old 24-09-2017, 00:38   #1639
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Well I couldn't pass through group stages. On first game against Fiji I lost 1-0, then I changed the tactics to a very crazy 5-3-1-1 and I managed to draw against Vanuatu 1-1 (with a very cool last minute goal keeping the hope alive haha ) and then I beat Tahiti 1-0, but it wasn't enough. I had to score 1 more goal to eliminate Tahiti

So, Fiji was first with 5 points, then Tahiti with 4 points and then Micronesia also with 4 points but with 0 goal difference (while Tahiti has +1). Vanuatu ended in last place with 1 point.

I didn't check the other group and the semifinals/final. I completely forgot about it and I didn't even save after Tahiti game. I'll try again later

Now I'll try Micronesia vs Argentina or Germany haha

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 00:50   #1640
Speckkopf

haha, i had luck i also had 4 points but for me that was enough to reach second place in the group and i went into semi-finals.

Micronesia vs Germany, Star Difficulty, 30 minutes.
Old 24-09-2017, 01:01   #1641
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
haha, i had luck i also had 4 points but for me that was enough to reach second place in the group and i went into semi-finals.

Micronesia vs Germany, Star Difficulty, 30 minutes.
I tried that on Superstar, but only 10 minutes. It went better than I expected. I only lost 0-2. I'll try again.

I'll name that the Ultimate PES Challenge. Micronesia vs Germany, Superstar difficulty. If you don't get smashed, you're good. If you draw, you're a pro. If you manage to win, you're the king

Old 24-09-2017, 01:10   #1642
Speckkopf

Quote:
I tried that on Superstar, but only 10 minutes. It went better than I expected. I only lost 0-2. I'll try again.

I'll name that the Ultimate PES Challenge. Micronesia vs Germany, Superstar difficulty. If you don't get smashed, you're good. If you draw, you're a pro. If you manage to win, you're the king
yep, i don't think that there could be a bigger difference. Germany players must have +40 in all stats i guess, maybe even more for some.
Old 24-09-2017, 01:39   #1643
philips_99

At the 3rd try, I managed to draw! Micronesia 0-0 Germany on superstar.

I recorded, I might even upload the video if you want to see, but it would take a while since my internet is kinda bad.

Old 24-09-2017, 02:28   #1644
Speckkopf

Quote:
At the 3rd try, I managed to draw! Micronesia 0-0 Germany on superstar.

I recorded, I might even upload the video if you want to see, but it would take a while since my internet is kinda bad.
haha, yes i would like to see. How did you manage that? Only defending?

With my skills on superstar i am sure i would loose minimum 6:0
Old 24-09-2017, 09:43   #1645
philips_99

Quote:
haha, yes i would like to see. How did you manage that? Only defending?

With my skills on superstar i am sure i would loose minimum 6:0
A lot of defending, but also tried to attack sometimes. But I only managed to make 2 shots. I'll try to upload the video today afternoon

Maybe if it was on star instead of superstar I'd win 1-0 haha

Old 24-09-2017, 12:53   #1646
philips_99

Hey, Micronesia vs Germany video is here:

Most exciting moments come at 38-39 minutes and also at the beginning for 2nd half (45-47 min)

Btw, I wasn't using Micronesia kits because I reached the limit of kits (I literally have 0 spaces for kits, because I also have another user with club teams). I had to remove GK kits from Serie B, Segunda Division and also from Other European and Latin American teams on my other user and on the user where I have the national teams I removed kits from most non-fifa teams. Maybe when I get PES 2018 I free up some more space, since then I'll use PES 2017 mainly for the national teams and PES 2018 for clubs and Master League/BAL

Old 24-09-2017, 13:12   #1647
Speckkopf

haha, great stuff. you nearly scored end of first half. had luck second half some scenes.

btw before someone asks why Micronesia only has 2 GK in squad: Second keeper is an outfield player D.Gadad, he plays outfield and in goal, also in Pacific Games 2015 he played both.
Old 24-09-2017, 13:21   #1648
philips_99

Quote:
haha, great stuff. you nearly scored end of first half. had luck second half some scenes.

btw before someone asks why Micronesia only has 2 GK in squad: Second keeper is an outfield player D.Gadad, he plays outfield and in goal, also in Pacific Games 2015 he played both.
Yes I got a bit lucky But I must say, those scenes at minutes 46-48 surprised me, first the goalkeeper making that save and then the defender saving the goal with his head. Really good for a team like Micronesia

Yes I noticed that one defender also played as GK, I found it unusual but I know it's not impossible

I might start recording some videos with this teams, maybe some tournaments, and upload them on that channel

Old 24-09-2017, 13:33   #1649
Speckkopf

Quote:
Yes I got a bit lucky But I must say, those scenes at minutes 46-48 surprised me, first the goalkeeper making that save and then the defender saving the goal with his head. Really good for a team like Micronesia

Yes I noticed that one defender also played as GK, I found it unusual but I know it's not impossible

I might start recording some videos with this teams, maybe some tournaments, and upload them on that channel
i think that only happens in teams like Micronesia where doesn't make difference if a player is midfielder or goalkeeper

Tuvalu also something like that. The first goalkeeper played many years in defensive midfield but since some years he now is goalkeeper, but played already both in national team also.

Looking forward to see some videos, like to see our wprk in action, maybe i also will do more things like that in future, lets see.
Old 24-09-2017, 15:33   #1650
Bojan225

Bojan225 is an unknown

Look at the energy bar of Micronesia , they cant handle a full match. That is very, very realstic.
Bojan225 is offline   Reply With Quote