PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-10-2017, 21:36   #1756
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

So, i nearly finished the updates, does anyone know for which teams things like short color is not right? We had some teams where @ggdaris posted images where it was wrong, i also want to fix such things.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 19:29   #1757
Speckkopf

finally we are short before finishing everything here, i updated nearly all ingame teams again (at least those i made), and around 50 teams in addition.

The only thing missing now is fixing short colour, for all those teams where it is not correct, i have to look through all so i can fix this, then i upload everything and sort it into some packages by continent and so on.
Old 19-10-2017, 21:01   #1758
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

New 19/10/17

Kosova new kits version

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 22:36   #1759
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
New 19/10/17

Kosova new kits version

great big thanks man, i was never satisfied with my Kosovo kits i made, now it is perfect
Old 20-10-2017, 01:16   #1760
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
great big thanks man, i was never satisfied with my Kosovo kits i made, now it is perfect
thank you, isnt perfect, but i think now looks better in game
i made changes with texture , slevees , autentic logo on kit, add kelme to shoulders and change some colors of the kit , and change the stars location to be like the real kit, and made gk kit totaly new
Old 20-10-2017, 01:21   #1761
Speckkopf

Quote:
thank you, isnt perfect, but i think now looks better in game
i made changes with texture , slevees , autentic logo on kit, add kelme to shoulders and change some colors of the kit , and change the stars location to be like the real kit, and made gk kit totaly new
yes, that was one of the first kits i made, had big problems with the stars and also the GK kit, now it is much better.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:41   #1762
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Kosovo kits are Fantastic! Great ggdaris!
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 06:50   #1763
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Will you be doing a All In One for the other teams?
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 00:18   #1764
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hello Speckkopf

Today I have imported all the in game national teams you and T.Fuchs made (and also Brunei, I forgot to download it earlier ). Really good work

Just a thing, I don't know if that was on purpose, but there are 4 teams whose kits are imported in 2048x2048 instead of 1024x1024 (and that takes a lot of image slots): Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark and Senegal. I manually imported those kits in small size for me

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:33   #1765
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hello Speckkopf

Today I have imported all the in game national teams you and T.Fuchs made (and also Brunei, I forgot to download it earlier ). Really good work

Just a thing, I don't know if that was on purpose, but there are 4 teams whose kits are imported in 2048x2048 instead of 1024x1024 (and that takes a lot of image slots): Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark and Senegal. I manually imported those kits in small size for me
good that you say it, that was not wanted. Only Andorra and Zanzibar will be imported in L size.

btw whats up with the forum? For me looks kind of strange, links in same colour as background?

but not that important. I finished all updates, everything. I just want to import all the kits, because i make all in one package and i dont want to do that twice in some weeks again but only once.

I have found many new kits, i post in kits thread.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:55   #1766
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
good that you say it, that was not wanted. Only Andorra and Zanzibar will be imported in L size.

btw whats up with the forum? For me looks kind of strange, links in same colour as background?

but not that important. I finished all updates, everything. I just want to import all the kits, because i make all in one package and i dont want to do that twice in some weeks again but only once.

I have found many new kits, i post in kits thread.
Yeah the forums are weird, I already posted a topic on the Site support forum about it.

Good job, I am waiting for your updates I already started playing a big tournament I created with all of your teams (Like a World Cup but with all the national teams (238!!) and no group stages haha )

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:16   #1767
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Yeah the forums are weird, I already posted a topic on the Site support forum about it.

Good job, I am waiting for your updates I already started playing a big tournament I created with all of your teams (Like a World Cup but with all the national teams (238!!) and no group stages haha )
238 teams? good amount i think.

Will be more, working on more NON-FIFA teams and also some of them have really great kits like Occitania, Sapmi, Euskadi, Catalunya etc.

Decided to make Euskadi and Catalunya with strong squads, because i could not find data for amateur players playing these teams, but i remove Spain national team players from the teams, i make each the strongest team possible just without players which play for Spain, but still enough to be really good teams.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:17   #1768
ggdaris

i am playing qualification world cup round like real 8but only home match , now i am in CAF qually , i all ready play continental cups like Gold Cup and CAF african cup
Old 04-11-2017, 23:17   #1769
Speckkopf

Quote:
i am playing qualification world cup round like real 8but only home match , now i am in CAF qually , i all ready play continental cups like Gold Cup and CAF african cup
good, good.

What do you guys think should we wait a bit for World Cup kits to include them in update or do we put them in next time? I have some already and update this also but yesterday on footyheadlines many new kits got released, i think they will only be made for PES 2018 by most of the community but i can do some and the rest can be converted.

In that case i also start with the NON-FIFA teams and make my PES 2018 teams in the background in between.
Old 05-11-2017, 19:30   #1770
ggdaris

i think we can wait until better quality kit makers do them like angeltorero, then i can convert to pes17