sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-06-2018, 18:04   #1936
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
i compared it with PES 18 and 17 kit template.

Collar looks minimal different then 18 (?), socks are same format as in PES 18.

The sleeves (you remember they where made shorter from 17 to 18) are longer now. Even longer then on the PES 17 template, big difference to PES 18 here so converting kits with sleeve patterns from PES 2018 will be a pain in the ass.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 19:53   #1937
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i compared it with PES 18 and 17 kit template.

Collar looks minimal different then 18 (?), socks are same format as in PES 18.

The sleeves (you remember they where made shorter from 17 to 18) are longer now. Even longer then on the PES 17 template, big difference to PES 18 here so converting kits with sleeve patterns from PES 2018 will be a pain in the ass.
jaja, for me looks similar of pes18 template, konami has shit in her brains
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 20:08   #1938
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
i also don't like. For editing it would be easier if we can use PES 18 kits in PES 19 so no need to make them again, but i hope they have a reason for that

b2t:
i am finished with World Cup squads, all ingame NTs are ready to upload, at the moment i export all of them and make the packages ready so i can upload on weekend.

All teams have latest squads (World Cup teams have World Cup squads), latest kits with correct numbers and line-ups.

I also changed some player values. For all players which got better in PES 2018 i raised the abilites.

For example Belgium, before and after:

as you see now have 5 stars...

one problem with that one was, that some really good players where missing in PES 2017. Alone in Belgium's World Cup squad 5 players. Casteels, Boyata, Dendoncker, Tielemans and T.Hazard. For those players i used those Face Build Videos which are on YouTube etc, so they don't have original faces but are looking as good as possible, for example something like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9CPqpLiyWo

Also i now add credits not only in spreadsheet but also in download package:

When all ingame national teams are uploaded i start with the others, continent by continent, squads are finished but some kits are missing (not many btw). The .bin files will be in several languages again, when i uploaded everything for the first time, i stopped translating because i ran out of time, now i do it again.

Those will be the last updates for PES 2017.
thank you for all of your good work!!
Old 22-06-2018, 20:39   #1939
Speckkopf

I can remember when PES 2018 was launched they promised to make some improvement in edit mode for PES 2019.

Would be important to have more fake capacity and also a lot more of image import limit. I want to upload fonts too, not only kits, uploading faces would be great and handle edited national teams as national teams like it is possible on PC since ever.

But because of the many new league licenses, i fear we won't have more fake slots but less instead.... portuguese league is fully licensed so we can't use this for editing teams anymore like we did in PES 2017.... but let's wait, i hope the best but expect the worst
Old 23-06-2018, 13:35   #1940
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Hi guys! How are you? I'm watching a great mundial this year. So, we have some new kit for pes2017/2018 national team? (world cup 2018 edition)
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 16:39   #1941
Speckkopf

For World Cup i have all kits and all squads. But i'm not satisfied with the Iceland Kit i have, the collar and the sleeves aren't correct, i'll find myself other ones.

I also spend much time watching the world cup. I'm sure i have more fun by wathing it then @ggdaris has
Old 23-06-2018, 18:23   #1942
KamatsuKyoto

KamatsuKyoto is an unknown

Hello guys! It's my first post here.

First, congratulations for the excellent work. I'm a football lover too and i'm was amazed to find a way to include ALL national teams of the world on PES.

But i have some questions, if you guys don't mind to answer.

Those exports only work on PES 2017 and on PS4, right? 2018 or the PC version don't work? And i need to download each team individually?

I've checked both Google Spreadsheets and i want to simulate a World Cup 2018 since the beginning, with qualifying rounds and all. For what i understand, if i want to create the "FIFA World Cup Qualification" i will need to do by hand and after i have the qualified teams i do a World Cup with the winners (that would be a Konami Cup), right?

That's it. I can wait to try and create my on "alternative reality" World Cup 2018.

Cheers!
KamatsuKyoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 18:45   #1943
ggdaris

Quote:
For World Cup i have all kits and all squads. But i'm not satisfied with the Iceland Kit i have, the collar and the sleeves aren't correct, i'll find myself other ones.

I also spend much time watching the world cup. I'm sure i have more fun by wathing it then @ggdaris has
jajaja yes, my team sucks this time. i think belgium was the champions of this wc after wc start , and they are playing very good.

i have iceland kit i use in pes18 (speckopf send me your id to play online pes18 , i have european version of this pes)
my id is gabigdaris

home and away works perfect with collar 1 ps4
and gk1 black and gk 2 red you need to adapt the collar like home and away kit (our if you want to use home and away kit for lucas rk , you can copy collars of areial to lucas kits)
you need to convert this kits to pes17 format first
https://imgur.com/gallery/E1V5gtM

Old 23-06-2018, 19:45   #1944
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamatsuKyoto View Post
Hello guys! It's my first post here.

First, congratulations for the excellent work. I'm a football lover too and i'm was amazed to find a way to include ALL national teams of the world on PES.

But i have some questions, if you guys don't mind to answer.

Those exports only work on PES 2017 and on PS4, right? 2018 or the PC version don't work? And i need to download each team individually?

I've checked both Google Spreadsheets and i want to simulate a World Cup 2018 since the beginning, with qualifying rounds and all. For what i understand, if i want to create the "FIFA World Cup Qualification" i will need to do by hand and after i have the qualified teams i do a World Cup with the winners (that would be a Konami Cup), right?

That's it. I can wait to try and create my on "alternative reality" World Cup 2018.

Cheers!
Hello! Thanks for your kind words. I try to answer all your questions:

*) The exports work for PES 2017 on PS4. @ggdaris somewhere posted a way to convert them to PES 2018. But that's not easy, needs many work but it is possible. Once converted to PES 2018, you can also convert it to the PC/Steam Version with this tutorial: https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html

*) You don't have to download all single exports, there should be all in one packages in the spreadsheet, at least i hope i pasted the links there. Better wait a bit because i will upload all teams again with up to date squads and kits in the next days and weeks.

*) You can only play the World Cup (Final 32 round) in PES, for everything other you can try to recreate the qualifications as tournaments, for some maybe it is possible with Konami League and Konami Cup (maybe the big link on the startpage of my spreadsheet helps you?), but when you look at how the different modes of qualification in each continent are, better write your tournament in Excel or use some online tools to make schedule, draws, and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
jajaja yes, my team sucks this time. i think belgium was the champions of this wc after wc start , and they are playing very good.

i have iceland kit i use in pes18 (speckopf send me your id to play online pes18 , i have european version of this pes)
my id is gabigdaris

home and away works perfect with collar 1 ps4
and gk1 black and gk 2 red you need to adapt the collar like home and away kit (our if you want to use home and away kit for lucas rk , you can copy collars of areial to lucas kits)
you need to convert this kits to pes17 format first
https://imgur.com/gallery/E1V5gtM

yeah, Argentina is a big disappointment so far, but they still have chances to reach the Knockout Stages... Belgium is very strong, also Mexico performs well.

At the moment i don't have time to play because i finish national teams for PES 2017 but you can add me in PSN: X85301

Thanks for the kits! I'll try to convert them!
Old 23-06-2018, 20:28   #1945
ggdaris

Quote:

*) The exports work for PES 2017 on PS4. @ggdaris somewhere posted a way to convert them to PES 2018. But that's not easy, needs many work but it is possible. Once converted to PES 2018, you can also convert it to the PC/Steam Version with this tutorial: https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html

*) You don't have to download all single exports, there should be all in one packages in the spreadsheet, at least i hope i pasted the links there. Better wait a bit because i will upload all teams again with up to date squads and kits in the next days and weeks.

*) You can only play the World Cup (Final 32 round) in PES, for everything other you can try to recreate the qualifications as tournaments, for some maybe it is possible with Konami League and Konami Cup (maybe the big link on the startpage of my spreadsheet helps you?), but when you look at how the different modes of qualification in each continent are, better write your tournament in Excel or use some online tools to make schedule, draws, and so on.

yeah, Argentina is a big disappointment so far, but they still have chances to reach the Knockout Stages... Belgium is very strong, also Mexico performs well.

At the moment i don't have time to play because i finish national teams for PES 2017 but you can add me in PSN: X85301

Thanks for the kits! I'll try to convert them!
thanks friend , i send you a friend ps4 now
argentina have a last chance against nigeria, but i dont think they can win, lucky for me germany is out 0-1 sweden
Old 23-06-2018, 20:43   #1946
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
thanks friend , i send you a friend ps4 now
argentina have a last chance against nigeria, but i dont think they can win, lucky for me germany is out 0-1 sweden
Germany definitely won't go home, they have always luck. i'm sure they score one more winning 2-1 and then win against South Korea so they go on.
Old 23-06-2018, 21:03   #1947
ggdaris

Quote:
Germany definitely won't go home, they have always luck. i'm sure they score one more winning 2-1 and then win against South Korea so they go on.
i hope not, sweden vs germany is now 1-1 85 min st,
i sweden beat mexico or draw , germany is out
Old 23-06-2018, 21:52   #1948
wolfdog

wolfdog is an unknown

Thumbs up

Quote:
Wow you predicted it!!! I thought Sweden almost had it so close
wolfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 23:02   #1949
KamatsuKyoto

KamatsuKyoto is an unknown

Quote:

For "all in one package" there is only for Europe for what i saw in the spreadsheets.

I would start my "personal" World Cup with some friends in a couple or days (or weeks), before the official WC ends. I can wait a little for a full updated roster (and don't have do download each nation individually).

Thanks!
KamatsuKyoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 02:06   #1950
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog View Post
Wow you predicted it!!! I thought Sweden almost had it so close
i knew it, they always have so much luck. Now they only have to beat South Korea, which are one of the weakest teams so far in the competition. An easy job. I think Germany will go at least into semi finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamatsuKyoto View Post
For "all in one package" there is only for Europe for what i saw in the spreadsheets.

I would start my "personal" World Cup with some friends in a couple or days (or weeks), before the official WC ends. I can wait a little for a full updated roster (and don't have do download each nation individually).

Thanks!
then i must have forgotten to post that. I'll post as soon as i have all updates exported when packing for upload i make a package where all teams are in.