PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-12-2017, 20:43   #1
V-Foot
  • Supports: Juventus FC, Liverpool FC, FC Bayern
  • XBox: AndyKusanagi

V-Foot is an unknown

Any tips to be a faster player?

Playing a few rounds of PES 2018, I figured out one thing: if you wanna get stuff done, you gotta be fast. Seriously, I push the pass button and I have to wait until my player makes up his mind, and by that time, I've already lost the ball. Same thing's for shooting: so many good chances were lost because I had to wait until the game registered the point at which my power gauge stopped.

And since I also figured out blaming all of these on gameplay would brand me as a whiner in the community, I decided I should think of a way to play faster: hit the button fast enough that I can release the ball before the marker's leg, coming from my flank or from behind, cuts it. The thing is, I don't know for sure how to do that. Can any of the pros here give me any tips?

PS: Please, no insulting a-holes in this thread. If you can't help, then don't bother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...How am I supposed to pronounce that???

V-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 16:40   #2
RoMbA
  • Supports: S.L.Benfica, S.C.Beira-Mar
  • PSN: JoViGoFe

RoMbA has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Draiveqehey or draiveqevey in portuguese :P
RoMbA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 10:03   #3
nxhpes

nxhpes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Foot View Post
Playing a few rounds of PES 2018, I figured out one thing: if you wanna get stuff done, you gotta be fast. Seriously, I push the pass button and I have to wait until my player makes up his mind, and by that time, I've already lost the ball. Same thing's for shooting: so many good chances were lost because I had to wait until the game registered the point at which my power gauge stopped.

And since I also figured out blaming all of these on gameplay would brand me as a whiner in the community, I decided I should think of a way to play faster: hit the button fast enough that I can release the ball before the marker's leg, coming from my flank or from behind, cuts it. The thing is, I don't know for sure how to do that. Can any of the pros here give me any tips?

PS: Please, no insulting a-holes in this thread. If you can't help, then don't bother.
Yes, my advice is you need to think upfront of what to do before your player receive the ball, like where/who to pass, which skills to perform, or shoot. In this video is an example, I have to press shoot as soon as ball depart from the corner kicker.
https://youtu.be/iCpsk7oG6RA
nxhpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 01:34   #4
V-Foot
  • Supports: Juventus FC, Liverpool FC, FC Bayern
  • XBox: AndyKusanagi

V-Foot is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMbA View Post
Draiveqehey or draiveqevey in portuguese :P
LOL that's just the signature xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxhpes View Post
Yes, my advice is you need to think upfront of what to do before your player receive the ball, like where/who to pass, which skills to perform, or shoot. In this video is an example, I have to press shoot as soon as ball depart from the corner kicker.
https://youtu.be/iCpsk7oG6RA
Hmm, interesting. My problem isn't necessarily limited to set pieces, but this is pretty helpful. So, for right corners, I just need to invert directions, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...How am I supposed to pronounce that???
V-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 13:51   #5
AngelaJackson

AngelaJackson is an unknown

I agree with Nxhpes, and that video will be really helpful to you.
AngelaJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:52   #6
sessizmod

sessizmod is an unknown

when you pass a player, don't wait, run to the ball if it's necessary. play one touch football and sometimes turn your back against the opponent. it helps you keep the ball.
sessizmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 07:29   #7
Lisajohny543

Lisajohny543 is an unknown

Great post
Lisajohny543 is offline   Reply With Quote