PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-02-2018, 14:33   #1
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

PES 2019 News & Rumours

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/gaming...naldo-fifa-19/

Some important quotes from this article:
"PES 2019 will be vastly different to last year’s game, according to the series’ European Community Leader Adam Bhatti."

“There will be significant changes made to the way we produce the game, and what we offer as a package.

“It’s the biggest change to the product in years, something that we began integrating with PES 2018.

“As mentioned earlier this year, we want to shock football fans each year for the next few years, with certain changes that simply wouldn’t be expected from a yearly title.”

"PES 2019 promises to empower fans even more to develop an ‘industry leading’ experience."

“We want to create a game that always puts the fans first, while at the same time giving non-PES players a way into the series,” Bhatti explained.

“To do this we need some big changes, not only in how the game plays."

"PES 2019 will be released in September, likely a week or two before FIFA 19."

AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 15:08   #2
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

It will be the same as always. Same leagues and international teams.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 17:08   #3
Dec63

Dec63 is an unknown

Improved gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekosG7 View Post

"PES 2019 will be vastly different to last year’s game, according to the series’ European Community Leader Adam Bhatti."

“There will be significant changes made to the way we produce the game, and what we offer as a package.

“It’s the biggest change to the product in years, something that we began integrating with PES 2018.

“As mentioned earlier this year, we want to shock football fans each year for the next few years, with certain changes that simply wouldn’t be expected from a yearly title.”

"PES 2019 promises to empower fans even more to develop an ‘industry leading’ experience."

“We want to create a game that always puts the fans first, while at the same time giving non-PES players a way into the series,” Bhatti explained.

Guys a quick question . .I got a live update today after maintenance last night to do with online stuff and have played 3 or 4 matches since and noticed that the A.I is playing with less backheels and lofted balls out to the wings, in fact the A.I seemed more interested in playing through midfield with ground passes. ..anybody else experience this?
Dec63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 18:21   #4
AlekosG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
It will be the same as always. Same leagues and international teams.
You never know. By the way I think it was Asim Tanvir who said that Bundesliga and FIFA contract is ending this year so Konami has a possibility to agree with some kind of a contract with Bundesliga.
Old 08-02-2018, 18:45   #5
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
You never know. By the way I think it was Asim Tanvir who said that Bundesliga and FIFA contract is ending this year so Konami has a possibility to agree with some kind of a contract with Bundesliga.
Yes, but it's just for mobile game, I don't know whether it's for PES mobile or PES Manager but there's already deal reached for it with Bundesliga. But not for console (PS4/Xbox), it'll likely be the same as always, 3 teams per year.
Sadly EA already win the exclusive contract race again for Bundesliga for a few years to come.
Old 08-02-2018, 18:48   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Yes, but it's just for mobile game, I don't know whether it's for PES mobile or PES Manager but there's already deal reached for it with Bundesliga. But not for console (PS4/Xbox), it'll likely be the same as always, 3 teams per year.
Sadly EA already win the exclusive contract race again for Bundesliga for a few years to come.
I don't care about license, give us some more editing tools and more generic leagues to edit and we turn it into the best game ever

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 20:29   #7
Phønix
  • Supports: Brøndby IF, Udinese Calcio
  • PSN: Ask me.

Phønix is an unknown

Also, quoted from the article:

"There will be sacrifices we need to make for the greater good, but all of which will make sense once the game is announced."

I wonder what this implies? KONAMI going all-out on MyClub, claiming "no one" wants to play "the incredible outdated" Master League?
Phønix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 20:45   #8
Pippjfreak
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phønix View Post
Also, quoted from the article:

"There will be sacrifices we need to make for the greater good, but all of which will make sense once the game is announced."

I wonder what this implies? KONAMI going all-out on MyClub, claiming "no one" wants to play "the incredible outdated" Master League?
If this was to happen and Master League disappeared without a suitable offline alternative I'd likely be done with PES.

My hope is the same as Philips_99 in that the sacrifice is the licenses giving us unlimited editing! Now wouldn't that be something

Cheers
Pip

twitter: @pippjfreak

Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 21:22   #9
The Dude
His Dudeness

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I don't care about license, give us some more editing tools and more generic leagues to edit and we turn it into the best game ever
I agree but they wont. Its been the same number of teams in the game for years now.

Old 08-02-2018, 22:44   #10
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I agree but they wont. Its been the same number of teams in the game for years now.
If so I think I'll stick with my PES 2017 and PES 2018. Won't buy the same game again.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:45   #11
RagingTrav

RagingTrav is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
If this was to happen and Master League disappeared without a suitable offline alternative I'd likely be done with PES.

My hope is the same as Philips_99 in that the sacrifice is the licenses giving us unlimited editing! Now wouldn't that be something

Cheers
Pip
Same here. No ML, no more PES.

There's a handful of games released here in Australia that are unlicensed but have a way to transfer option files in game. Can't be that hard for Konami to do if Big Ant can manage it
RagingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 15:56   #12
The Dude
His Dudeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingTrav View Post
Same here. No ML, no more PES.

There's a handful of games released here in Australia that are unlicensed but have a way to transfer option files in game. Can't be that hard for Konami to do if Big Ant can manage it

I only play ML too. If they dont add another Euro league and improve ML im not buying the game. I already gave up on pes 2018 in december. Big Ant has amazing editing. The company that makes Rugby Challenge games has great editing too.

Old 09-02-2018, 18:02   #13
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

If this is true....my only question is ....How many years will it take PES Fans to realize they are constantly being lied to?

When will they get it? Konami's programmers can only conjure up promises. Nothing has been done to improve PES over the past decade just "promises" of how it is going to be great NEXT YEAR.

PES is the only game currently that remains to be an "offline only" game. A simple investment in better servers could help. Nothing.

It looks good though. Faces look realistic.

Horrific 16 directional game with ancient animations that offers no competition to a now troubled Fifa.

It will be even worst next year ...well actually this year.
OCKRASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 22:03   #14
AlekosG7

Btw I asked Bhatti about the Master League re-gen youth players and he said they're probably putting an option to have non re-genning youth players in next ML, but they also keep the re-gens as an option because according to him many fans like to have them.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:44   #15
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
To be fair, they had a lot more licensed European teams in there this year with your Galatasary's, Zenit's etc.

If I'm being honest though, I'm totally over PES now. Every year I get sucked in and every year by December time I'm thoroughly bored by it. Unless something massive happens in 2019, I probably won't bother.
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote