PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 18:09   #16
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
To be fair, they had a lot more licensed European teams in there this year with your Galatasary's, Zenit's etc.

If I'm being honest though, I'm totally over PES now. Every year I get sucked in and every year by December time I'm thoroughly bored by it. Unless something massive happens in 2019, I probably won't bother.
Yes, they added more licensed teams but they removed those fake ones we had in PES 2017, that we used for editing... If they keeped those, we could make much more, and add full Champions League teams + Europa League teams. So, I think it was a bad move.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 02:54   #17
Dreamer

Dreamer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Yes, they added more licensed teams but they removed those fake ones we had in PES 2017, that we used for editing... If they keeped those, we could make much more, and add full Champions League teams + Europa League teams. So, I think it was a bad move.

They put 23 other European teams in PES 2018 against only 09 in PES 2017, it’s almost three times more than last version with their Kits and Players Stats. I don’t consider this as a bad move, not at all. For me it’s a huge progress by Konami.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 06:41   #18
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
They put 23 other European teams in PES 2018 against only 09 in PES 2017, it’s almost three times more than last version with their Kits and Players Stats. I don’t consider this as a bad move, not at all. For me it’s a huge progress by Konami.

I think you didn't understand, or perhaps I expressed wrong... I think adding more licensed teams was a good move, but removing the fake ones we used for editing wasn't. Why not keeping both so we can have their licensed teams and adding our own?

Old 16-02-2018, 11:53   #19
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I know that it maybe wouldn't be possible but it would be super cool if you could create as many leagues in PES as u wanted. Imagine every country's PES community creating 2-3 divisions of their own country's football league and then u could download them all, Master League would be awesome.
AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 18:44   #20
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekosG7 View Post
I know that it maybe wouldn't be possible but it would be super cool if you could create as many leagues in PES as u wanted. Imagine every country's PES community creating 2-3 divisions of their own country's football league and then u could download them all, Master League would be awesome.
This is what I want. But they will never add that

Old 17-02-2018, 00:07   #21
Dreamer

Dreamer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I think you didn't understand, or perhaps I expressed wrong... I think adding more licensed teams was a good move, but removing the fake ones we used for editing wasn't. Why not keeping both so we can have their licensed teams and adding our own?

Now I got it, man. We have an agreement!

Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 01:52   #22
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

@philips_99 :
For me, the best option is not to have Fake leagues in the database at all. For every PES, you need to modify pratically many fakes teams to start an ML.

Even if you've got the option to use fake league or not when you start an ML, you've got fake teams in Others Euro/America to edit, because they appears in the ML database.

What should be the best, is to have a game without any fake teams, but two option: Create team and Create League.

For the first option, you'll need to choose the team nationality, and how many players you want to, and it will gives us a generic teams with generic faces/stats/formation.
They will appears in Others Euro/Asia/America (Africa)

Then Create League: for that, you need to choose which created or not teams will participate with a minimum of 8 teams like in some lower league, the system (perhaps even a play-off, rules) etc. etc.

For the exports, it should be better if you can add a team without any issues like we've got with the current system, if two differents teams are created on the same fake team...

There are plenty of option. Konami need to focus more on Edit mode like in FM: that's what's keeping the licence alive.

And even the option to play with them online but only for exhibition matchs, or by keeping the same system with points as we got now, but with limitations of course...
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 13:17   #23
AlekosG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
@philips_99 :
For me, the best option is not to have Fake leagues in the database at all. For every PES, you need to modify pratically many fakes teams to start an ML.

Even if you've got the option to use fake league or not when you start an ML, you've got fake teams in Others Euro/America to edit, because they appears in the ML database.

What should be the best, is to have a game without any fake teams, but two option: Create team and Create League.

For the first option, you'll need to choose the team nationality, and how many players you want to, and it will gives us a generic teams with generic faces/stats/formation.

Then Create League: for that, you need to choose which created or not teams will participate with a minimum of 8 teams like in some lower league, the system (perhaps even a play-off, rules) etc. etc.

For the exports, it should be better if you can add a team without any issues like we've got with the current system, if two differents teams are created on the same fake team...

There are plenty of option. Konami need to focus more on Edit mode like in FM: that's what's keeping the licence alive.

And even the option to play with them online but only for exhibition matchs, or by keeping the same system with points as we got now, but with limitations of course...
Exactly! Football Manager has done this well so why can't they?
Old 05-03-2018, 20:24   #24
Lankz
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Lankz23

Lankz is an unknown

I've heard PES 2019 will be the first 2-year-cycle game with regular updates over the 2 years, and won't have UEFA rights anymore either..
Lankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 00:07   #25
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
@philips_99 :

I say this every year. You should have to create one team at a time & be able to create 60 teams. that way 60 fake teams are not in the game when you start. i wont start ML did every team is real. It takes two months just to do that then i play for a month & get bored by december.

I also agree with creating leagues. I dont care about south america leagues. Why should i have to create 20 south american teams. i should be able to use those teams anywhere.

Nothing will change thou. Same thing every year.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:39   #26
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
I say this every year. You should have to create one team at a time & be able to create 60 teams. that way 60 fake teams are not in the game when you start. i wont start ML did every team is real. It takes two months just to do that then i play for a month & get bored by december.

I also agree with creating leagues. I dont care about south america leagues. Why should i have to create 20 south american teams. i should be able to use those teams anywhere.

Nothing will change thou. Same thing every year.
Yes, in fact, this option would suit everyone. Those who prefer to start an ML quickly can do it, and those who like to edit everything and add any teams they want, which is my case , could do it too.

Before, I said I'd like more fake teams, with a proper disable option, because I hardly believe that Konami can do a create league/team option, but that creating option is what I really want. It would make me buy their game just for it Editing is what makes this game alive, so, I think they can invest on that. Oh boy, if they could do that, plus improving some of other aspects, you could say goodbye to FIFA. Licensing? No problem, it takes only a few minutes to download an OF, plus some more minutes to install it, and you have everything correct, perhaps even better than FIFA, who don't care about small teams like PES community does (some of their smaller teams have generic GK kits, for example).

I'd prefer a bit more than 60 teams limit - perhaps 100, 120? (I like to add lots of teams, even little and unknown teams, I hope I am not the only one ) I think it isn't impossible to do with today's technology.

Perhaps someone could suggest this to PES? Maybe on Twitter (I don't have twitter account, or I'd do it myself)? I don't think they are going to listen to us, but they can't blame us for trying. It would be good

(Btw, yes, it is true you have to modify many teams before starting a ML, believe me, I know it, I haven't started my "perfect" ML yet because I want to finish my Ledman Liga Pro project first. However, if you look around, the community handles the editing job pretty well. Many teams are out there and slots are filled quickly. So, I don't think it is a big problem. I still agree that a "creating team/league" option would be much better, but fake/generic teams aren't so bad either).

Old 06-03-2018, 03:54   #27
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

In fact, i want to start when in mean time i could create teams and after that, i could make another ML with new created teams...
But "quickly" not for me, i don't forget all fakes names (it doesn't take that long) but also appearences in fake NT and brasileirao to correct.

I've corrected every fake faces from NT and Brasileirao, and just after that it was the winter transfers...

Too much to edit, and there's no such thing as an online editor for creating "approximatively" accurate stats, with a guideline or something like the guys employed as data editor have for creating players.

In older Fifa, you've got something like that, even if the stats editor was a bit bullshitty. For PES 2019 i want at least to create a "stats maker" thing, with standards and limitations.
The goal is the more info you give about what you know about a player, the more precise and structured the limitations will be (about the player's behavior, how does he dribble, shoot, defend, passes, aerial etc.)

Even if you don't know anything about the player, positions + height + weight + an overall should not be too hard to make.

I've opened a thread on evo-web and got some differents ideas for how to make it concrete, but unfortunately i don't really have that much free time from now on to make that... Only in june, i'll plan this for the future.

FM and FIFA are different in terms of ratings and attributes definitions, it's a bit hard to make an accurate converter (it will be easier if FM have some stats like real jumping, shooting power, long passes and curve)

I'm trying to make some FM formulas, but i don't know yet how it will be converted: there's always some freaks youngsters in FM. Perhaps using "Reputation" on the formulas is the solution.
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 05:50   #28
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The fake teams wouldnt be so bad if they didnt have an asian team with white guys name mcdonald or smith but says they are from Kazakhstan.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 14:25   #29
kasa

kasa is an unknown

i want to be able to swap South American teams with real stadiums to European leagues in Master League! In fifa this is possible, now Im not even able to use stadiums
and I want to use legend players which were in previous games! Really shame it's not possible to use Barca legends of last yar
kasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 23:11   #30
AlekosG7

I think honestly, if it's not PES, then there should be a football game which is updated constantly throughout every year. The developers would constantly update gameplay, game modes, graphics etc. and the team creators would create/update teams. They should have decent stat creators who watch real life matches all over the world and rate players very realistically, decent kit/crest creators, decent stadium creators. Almost every country would have an editing team which would concentrate on their own country's football and players having a unique experience with different leagues (From huge LaLiga games to small village matches of the 9th division of England).