PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 23:18   #31
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekosG7 View Post
I think honestly, if it's not PES, then there should be a football game which is updated constantly throughout every year. The developers would constantly update gameplay, game modes, graphics etc. and the team creators would create/update teams. They should have decent stat creators who watch real life matches all over the world and rate players very realistically, decent kit/crest creators, decent stadium creators. Almost every country would have an editing team which would concentrate on their own country's football and players having a unique experience with different leagues (From huge LaLiga games to small village matches of the 9th division of England).
Your idea is very cool, I'd love it However, I think that Konami's budget isn't big enough to allow them having that many editing teams. So, it's better to improve editing tools and let players do the editing on their own

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 23:32   #32
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i think the same like phillips, i dont buy pes18(i am going to boy pes18) , because i want more tools to edit , i want a fake african league of 20 teams, a 2nd divsion fake of 20 teams for south america , and more clasic teams fakes to edit them like national teams not in game, more fake stadium smallers and unique. training players in side of ground . more weather like snow , and afternoon like pes 11, more options to edit!!

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 20:50   #33
RagingTrav

RagingTrav is an unknown

Two things i would like to see is the option to add PES league as a lower division to another European League or to leave it as a stand alone comp and a chance to determine the nationalities of players you recieve every intake for ML youth teams as well as how many. It's annoying playing a ML as Leeds United who traditionally have a strong local academy and recieving a youth team full of South Americans and Asians.

Oh, and sliders to alter areas of gameplay!
RagingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 14:42   #34
gameclick

gameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I think they might be adding fiorentinas stadium in pes 2019 i was on holiday in Florence Italy recently and decided to attend a game

While at the game there was this Japanese man sat in front of me taking photographs of everything and then after the game i saw him again outside holding a pen waiting for the players and he was asking them to sign theirs name which made me think could they be signing contracts for pes?
gameclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 20:17   #35
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Your idea is very cool, I'd love it However, I think that Konami's budget isn't big enough to allow them having that many editing teams. So, it's better to improve editing tools and let players do the editing on their own
I meant that the editing teams would be volunteers (PES Communities such as Wehellas from Greece or PES Armenia from Armenia across the globe), not Konami's own editing staff.
AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 02:01   #36
Davidc17

Davidc17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameclick View Post
I think they might be adding fiorentinas stadium in pes 2019 i was on holiday in Florence Italy recently and decided to attend a game

While at the game there was this Japanese man sat in front of me taking photographs of everything and then after the game i saw him again outside holding a pen waiting for the players and he was asking them to sign theirs name which made me think could they be signing contracts for pes?
That is some absolutely crazy deduction!
Davidc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 15:14   #37
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I meant that the editing teams would be volunteers (PES Communities such as Wehellas from Greece or PES Armenia from Armenia across the globe), not Konami's own editing staff.
That would be amazing However, Konami still need to give them something. Maybe free copies of the game and other benefits? Or a small pay? I don't know, but it would be great

Old 22-03-2018, 16:03   #38
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I think honestly, if it's not PES, then there should be a football game which is updated constantly throughout every year. The developers would constantly update gameplay, game modes, graphics etc. and the team creators would create/update teams. They should have decent stat creators who watch real life matches all over the world and rate players very realistically, decent kit/crest creators, decent stadium creators. Almost every country would have an editing team which would concentrate on their own country's football and players having a unique experience with different leagues (From huge LaLiga games to small village matches of the 9th division of England).
Pretty sure that's called Football Manager isn't it?

No chance that would ever happen to PES or FIFA? Well, actually, they do both update throughtout the year by virtue of Live Updates and Data Packs. The kits don't really change per season anyway, so not quite sure what you are wanting?
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 16:05   #39
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameclick View Post

This is sarcasm, right? If not, I'm a bit scared how easy you find jumping to conclusions.
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 02:55   #40
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
Pretty sure that's called Football Manager isn't it?

No chance that would ever happen to PES or FIFA? Well, actually, they do both update throughtout the year by virtue of Live Updates and Data Packs. The kits don't really change per season anyway, so not quite sure what you are wanting?
I think he (and me too, and a lot more people) wants more teams, more leagues, more variety For example, leagues from Greece, Turkey, Russia, etc. Maybe CONCACAF Champions League or African Champions League; And also, more lower divisions, such as 3rd/4th English league and 2nd portuguese league.

Old 28-03-2018, 22:30   #41
olszam

olszam is an unknown

PES2018 is fun to play but I miss one option. Add (not edit) teams and leagues, etc. and in various ways to set league matches. This lack is the main reason why PES still can not break through the competition. Also, I miss typical qualifying matches for LM or LE, where you do not land right away, you only need to play 4 different matches to get to the group in CL or EL. With network games, you could play teams created by the user or some fancy tournament. These options are not really difficult to do for developers, they just do not want to do it, or they do not make money every year to buy their game because they have updated to better graphics, etc.
olszam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 21:56   #42
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
This is sarcasm, right? If not, I'm a bit scared how easy you find jumping to conclusions.
Come on Tamassi, cut him some slack. Maybe just maybe, the "Japanese Guy" works for Konami since only Japanese workers are employed by them. That is not racist at all.

..and it is normal for Konami reps to meet the players outside of the stadium to sign contracts. I myself have seen this all time.

this also clearly explains why Konami's PES is so dismal.

OCKRASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 04:39   #43
soulryu

soulryu is an unknown

One problem that bothers me but not any of the option file creator is bundesliga teams with Greek,Portuguese,Romanian,Russ ian,Scottish,Turkish, and Ukrainian banners.

What Konami should do is have a fake league filled with fake German teams.
(I doubt they can get in trouble for having 15 fake teams. who is going to know that they are Germans.)

It should look like this with four more fake German teams rounding up to 15 fake German teams (Found out that PES United is a German team after I created this picture, so 3 more rather than 4 more.)

Get rid of Marguaparrena and Serignaluca unless we can use them for promotion/regulation (in the Portuguese league) even if they are in Other European Teams. this can also be applied to other fake teams or whats the point of having fake teams with nationalities of teams already licensed especially the 4 fake Argentinian in PES 2018.
soulryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 13:50   #44
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulryu View Post
One problem that bothers me but not any of the option file creator is bundesliga teams with Greek,Portuguese,Romanian,Russ ian,Scottish,Turkish, and Ukrainian banners.

What Konami should do is have a fake league filled with fake German teams.
(I doubt they can get in trouble for having 15 fake teams. who is going to know that they are Germans.)

It should look like this with four more fake German teams rounding up to 15 fake German teams (Found out that PES United is a German team after I created this picture, so 3 more rather than 4 more.)

Get rid of Marguaparrena and Serignaluca unless we can use them for promotion/regulation (in the Portuguese league) even if they are in Other European Teams. this can also be applied to other fake teams or whats the point of having fake teams with nationalities of teams already licensed especially the 4 fake Argentinian in PES 2018.

The nationality of the fake teams effects if the team will be in champions league or europa league which i hate. They should do what they did for old pes games. Fake team A with players A1 A2 etc. They only show up in the game when they are edited.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 16:52   #45
CocoBZ
  • Supports: SCM Gloria Buzău, FC Steaua București

CocoBZ is an unknown

Quote:
"PES 2019 will be vastly different to last year’s game, according to the series’ European Community Leader Adam Bhatti."

“There will be significant changes made to the way we produce the game, and what we offer as a package.

“It’s the biggest change to the product in years, something that we began integrating with PES 2018.

“As mentioned earlier this year, we want to shock football fans each year for the next few years, with certain changes that simply wouldn’t be expected from a yearly title.”

"PES 2019 promises to empower fans even more to develop an ‘industry leading’ experience."

“We want to create a game that always puts the fans first, while at the same time giving non-PES players a way into the series,” Bhatti explained.

“To do this we need some big changes, not only in how the game plays."

"PES 2019 will be released in September, likely a week or two before FIFA 19."
The irony of this with UEFA dropping the partnership with Konami. Vastly different indeed.
CocoBZ is offline   Reply With Quote