PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-04-2018, 13:55   #46
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

What I don't understand is why Konami limits the number of images that can be uploaded and the number of editable teams/leagues. Also the each league has at least 14 teams. There are plenty of leagues with 10 and 12 teams, how are we supposed to use those?

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 14:04   #47
sobakus

Even without the licence for Champions League and UEFA Cup PES 2019 can be very good. If they only threw myclub under the bus and focused on the aspects that EA fails at - season mode, customization, old school player and teams - Konami could more than make up for the loss of the big licence.

And why don't they do more with the exclusive Brazillian rights? Give us Serie B, legendary teams and players (imagine 60s Santos vs Botafogo! or 80s Flamengo vs Corinthians ), even more stadiums. And what's up with the J-league? Does anyone know why it's only in the Japan edition? That would be a big deal I think.
Old 06-05-2018, 20:29   #48
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Watching the El Classico right now and see on ad board PES 2019 Full Reveal May 9th. Anyone else see that?
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 20:49   #49
Mar77vin

Mar77vin is an unknown

Yeah

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Mar77vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 00:53   #50
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Game is out in 4 months....i dont expect much. Maybe a 30 second clip with no actual gameplay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 03:54   #51
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Most likely
Old 09-05-2018, 00:23   #52
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Some asian forums and sites saying that Thai League will be added as official as they are linked with certain persons... most likely this would be true cause I believe that this “bunch” of new leagues will be linked with asian and south american minor leagues, dont think that Konami will give money to Turkish, Mexican or Chinese league. But we will see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:57   #53
The Dude
His Dudeness

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Since they lost the Champions league i think they really need to announce a couple new leagues tomarrow.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:12   #54
sobakus

Or even today already, since Japan is way ahead of most of the rest. I thought the news would come already, but nothing yet it seems.
Old 09-05-2018, 13:25   #55
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Since they lost the Champions league i think they really need to announce a couple new leagues tomarrow.
Maybe license a few leagues like the Italian League, Spanish league and add their original scoreboards??
ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 14:35   #56
ronystan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just a short trailer with no details about leagues or licenses.

Snow

Sun setting over Stadium. Dynamic time?
Old 09-05-2018, 14:37   #57
The Dude
His Dudeness

Game comes out August 28.

Old 09-05-2018, 14:40   #58
The Dude
His Dudeness

Pretty much just says everything that was leaked.

Old 10-05-2018, 00:58   #59
sobakus

I wish they would add the option to play cup tournaments separately. Without having to start a full season and take ages to skip through the league games. Like if I just want to play Copa del Rey, I should be able to do that easily.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:52   #60
ronystan

Rumoured taken from Konami's official Korean website (I don't know why the language in french though)

7 new licensed European League.