PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-05-2018, 00:30   #31
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I think it's only free if you have FIFA 18. But regardless, look at the 2014 world cup game - all the nations, all the qualifiers, scenario modes for qualifiers and the world cup (updated after each game day during the tournament), captain your country, online modes, tons of kits (qualifying, world cup/would be world cup, classic for some - every licenced team had at least four kits, balls from the previous world cups, other cool surprises to unlock). Most importantly, even if some small countries weren't licenced they still had all the players licenced. Imagine how amazing it is for someone from Malaysia for example to use their team with all the right players in the World Cup game. I for one loved playing qualifiers with teams I never could even see on tv. So may people were waiting to finally have a game like this on ps4 and we get that bootleg dlc instead. I am severely disappointed. What the people here wrote sums it up well: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...or-fifa-18/p82
I agree totally with you man!! They wiped they ass with a stupid dc to think we're 'satisfied'!!

Finally i wanted that world cup cover between my other games!!

ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:17   #32
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
I agree totally with you man!! They wiped they ass with a stupid dc to think we're 'satisfied'!!

Its ok to want things. What you get in the long run is something else.

The DLC will bring a lot of fun to millions around the globe. It Free!

Not sure what you guys expect to be in the world cup game that canot be replicated with a DLC patch. A whole new game seems redundant.
Everyone is now asking for teams that did not even make the WC this year.
This makes no sense and EA know it. I am very satisfied.

I wonder if PES is going to make a WC game?
OCKRASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:43   #33
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCKRASS View Post

Not sure what you guys expect to be in the world cup game that canot be replicated with a DLC patch. A whole new game seems redundant.

Is the dc available now? If yes did you play it?

Btw: "for free"?? You know already about the quality then?? For free only the sun goes up??
Old 01-05-2018, 03:03   #34
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I must say, I played the FIFA 2014 WC game and I had lots of fun. Specially trying to take Luxembourg to the World Cup, or playing online with Tahiti. Great times

Btw, I waited until the end of the World Cup to buy the FIFA 2014 WC. I bought it one day after the world cup ended, and payed half of the price or so, for a brand new copy of the game haha

I think the closest thing you have now to a good WC game is to get PES 2017 and the "All National Teams" patch you can find here on the forums. It's also free

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:19   #35
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:

It's not "free". You have to buy fifa 18 to play it. Along with all its FUT garbage. That's the real aim of EA here. Getting more people to gamble in FUT. People will buy this for the world cup and when they are done with the tiny pathetic dlc with 32 teams and two game modes, they will go like "so, what else is here? oh what's this FUT thing?" Cha-ching!!! You really think they would give something away for free if they didn't stand to gain much more in return? And it's utter junk compared to a real game. Just a handful of teams and a couple of modes. There was a ful game in 2010 (204 teams) and 2014 (208), so we logically expected something at least as good in 2018. Instead we get an equivalent of the 2002 game (41 teams) at best. May be they could have replicated a full game in a patch, but it's already revealed that they won't even come close. May be it's not a big deal if the only teams YOU care about are always in all the games anyway. But for millions of people in 211 countries that played in qualifiers it's a huge let down. Why would we suddenly be ok with not having all the teams if we have always had them before? Even in 98! But it makes sense from their cold caculating business point of view. Why put in so much time and resources into a real game, when you can take advantage of the most popular event on the planet to add some crap mode to massively boost the sales for the product you already made? FUT is what makes them all the money, so fuck the world cup. That's their logic. But thanks to PES, these EA scumbags won't see another dime from me.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21   #36
sobakus

Quote:

Yea dude me too, I was waiting for this ever since I switched to next-generation consoles in 2016.... it's a bummer.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:16   #37
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
It's not "free". You have to buy fifa 18 to play it. Along with all its FUT garbage. That's the real aim of EA here. Getting more people to gamble in FUT. People will buy this for the world cup and when they are done with the tiny pathetic dlc with 32 teams and two game modes, they will go like "so, what else is here? oh what's this FUT thing?" Cha-ching!!! You really think they would give something away for free if they didn't stand to gain much more in return? And it's utter junk compared to a real game. Just a handful of teams and a couple of modes. There was a ful game in 2010 (204 teams) and 2014 (208), so we logically expected something at least as good in 2018. Instead we get an equivalent of the 2002 game (41 teams) at best. May be they could have replicated a full game in a patch, but it's already revealed that they won't even come close. May be it's not a big deal if the only teams YOU care about are always in all the games anyway. But for millions of people in 211 countries that played in qualifiers it's a huge let down. Why would we suddenly be ok with not having all the teams if we have always had them before? Even in 98! But it makes sense from their cold caculating business point of view. Why put in so much time and resources into a real game, when you can take advantage of the most popular event on the planet to add some crap mode to massively boost the sales for the product you already made? FUT is what makes them all the money, so fuck the world cup. That's their logic. But thanks to PES, these EA scumbags won't see another dime from me.
I get that you are upset about not getting the full game. Oh well
32 teams made the World Cup and all those team will be in the DLC.

Fifa 18 is the best footie game in the world that has sold millions of copies. Does EA need more sales? Maybe!

I am one of those happy to see them do something for us fans for free. Yes free. If you do not already know this ...90% of those who play football games play Fifa.

There will be fans who always complain and complain ..regardless. If they had created a new game and put it up for sale, there would be others just like yourself complaining that EA is the devil and love money. There!

For me, I am happy for the free content.

Back on Topic ..what is PES doing about the world cup? Hopefully but doubtful, PES will release a DLC also featuring the 32 teams for World Cup.

I salute the work of those who make spectacular option files for PES half ass game. In my opinion, Konami should have option files ready to download from some fake hidden site.

But to release a game in this century and then have the fans apply fixes is ridiculous.

Please reconsider your decision to stop buying EAs Fifa game every year. We desperately need your money to continue making the game. I spend a total of $800 American dollars on FUT every year so I believe you can at least give us $59.99.
Thanks

Peace
Old 01-05-2018, 16:33   #38
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:

Fifa 18 is the best footie game in the world that has sold millions of copies. Does EA need more sales? Maybe!

I am one of those happy to see them do something for us fans for free. Yes free. If you do not already know this ...90% of those who play football games play Fifa.

There will be fans who always complain and complain ..regardless. If they had created a new game and put it up for sale, there would be others just like yourself complaining that EA is the devil and love money. There!

Back on Topic ..what is PES doing about the world cup? Hopefully but doubtful, PES will release a DLC also featuring the 32 teams for World Cup.

I salute the work of those who make spectacular option files for PES half ass game. In my opinion, Konami should have option files ready to download from some fake hidden site.

But to release a game in this century and then have the fans apply fixes is ridiculous.

Please reconsider your decision to stop buying EAs Fifa game every year. We desperately need your money to continue making the game. I spend a total of $800 American dollars on FUT every year so I believe you can at least give us $59.99.
Thanks

Peace
Why do you still come to this forum if you hate PES so much? You need a new hobby.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 16:58   #39
sobakus

Quote:

Thanks

Peace
I don't get why you are not. All those teams are in PES, so what's the point?

Best in the world? That's a knee slapper! How is it different from fifa 17? You must have never played games like fifa 11, 07, 13, 2005, pes 5. That fut 18 junk isn't even the best footie sim of its year (due to PES 2018). As a matter of fact there is no more fifa. It passed away circa 2013. Now there is just a fut game. For children, gambling addicts, and people who have a grudge against Konami.

I don't think I ever bought a game for 60$. Plus I already got PES, why would I buy another football game in the near future? $800?! OMG dude you are so clever and wealthy! Did they give you any stocks at least?
Old 01-05-2018, 18:45   #40
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
I don't get why you are not. All those teams are in PES, so what's the point?

Best in the world? That's a knee slapper! How is it different from fifa 17? You must have never played games like fifa 11, 07, 13, 2005, pes 5. That fut 18 junk isn't even the best footie sim of its year (due to PES 2018). As a matter of fact there is no more fifa. It passed away circa 2013. Now there is just a fut game. For children, gambling addicts, and people who have a grudge against Konami.

I don't think I ever bought a game for 60$. Plus I already got PES, why would I buy another football game in the near future? $800?! OMG dude you are so clever and wealthy! Did they give you any stocks at least?
Yeah he works for fifa! 😀

Btw: i hear some saying to instal national teams in pes 2017 to have a world cup feeling but national teams do you have in pes 2018 right? Why pes 2017 then??? Huh??
Old 01-05-2018, 19:59   #41
OCKRASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Why do you still come to this forum if you hate PES so much? You need a new hobby.
I come back briefly ever year to see the progress that Konami has made hoping for something miraculous. I am still waiting.

It is also makes good for conversation regarding the only 2 games in the market that simulates football.

I have been happy to share my opinions in past ..although it may not suit the liking of many. But have done so without being penalized by PESgaming sir Mod.

However, if you feel that my criticism of the game is not need. I can move on to another site that offers freedom to express opinions.

Thanks
Old 01-05-2018, 20:04   #42
sobakus

Quote:
Yeah he works for fifa! 😀

Btw: i hear some saying to instal national teams in pes 2017 to have a world cup feeling but national teams do you have in pes 2018 right? Why pes 2017 then??? Huh??
Yeah that's right, all the national teams from the world cup are in PES 2018. Idk about 17, maybe it's missing some, so people who play 17 may need to install them.

I really hope PES does release something for the world cup! Maybe a mode with the world cup theme, ball, etc. If it is true that they are making an agreement with the Russian Football Union, then maybe we could get some stadiums too? That would be amazing! IDK why they don't have the stadiums for the teams already in the game. They all just built new stadiums and two of them (Spartak, Zenit) will host the world cup.
Old 01-05-2018, 21:19   #43
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I get that a lot of fans have the money to buy an interim game, but as a poor person, the DL works for me.

Maybe EA should make a full game for WC and release it $59.99 for those who are passionate about a separate game. For fans like myself who cannot afford it because of food and accommodation constraints ... No tengo dinero mi amigo!
Quote:
Thanks

Peace
No wonder you are poor... Spending 800$ every year on a single game...

Why you say you don't have money but then you spend 800$ on a game? Are you lying or is there something I don't understand?

Now seriously, why do you think EA Sports desperately need money? They are rich, very rich... And you just keep on feeding them. That's why the world is the way it is. Rich people get even more rich and poor people get even more poor.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 21:51   #44
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post

Why you say you don't have money but then you spend 800$ on a game? Are you lying or is there something I don't understand?
philips_99 you might as well and go ahead press the button

FIFA Fan Boy Bullshit
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 22:03   #45
sobakus

He is just so smart that we don't understand his scheme.