PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 01:20   #16
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I saw that, but if that's the case why don't they recover Ibrahimovic, Veron, etc?
Weird.

May be the players from J-League were there, but hidden in case they score the license? I mean just the ones that were there already in 18 (Podolski, Havenaar, all the Gamba Osaka and Urawa players)

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 22:07   #17
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

Yeah, thought the same thing. If it's that, it's something shitty. But KONAMI never erases players from their database. In case they need them afterwards. We saw it on PES2013, where you could bring back players that weren't ingame for years, like Henry. Maybe there is a similar way to bring back this players like Ibra, Verón, Arshavin, Chamakh, etc. Players that have been in database since PES2015-16. And, if that thing about JLeague being there just in case, why don't we have in database the Borussia Dortmund players? I mean, they had everything about the club in-game before the contract broke, and as we know, in videogames industry, programmers never erase things that are already working because it can screw the game. So Dortmund needs to be somewhere, knowing the fact that the contract was broke just two or three months before the game was for sale.
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 00:54   #18
sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnepapi View Post
Yeah, thought the same thing. If it's that, it's something shitty. But KONAMI never erases players from their database. In case they need them afterwards. We saw it on PES2013, where you could bring back players that weren't ingame for years, like Henry. Maybe there is a similar way to bring back this players like Ibra, Verón, Arshavin, Chamakh, etc. Players that have been in database since PES2015-16. And, if that thing about JLeague being there just in case, why don't we have in database the Borussia Dortmund players? I mean, they had everything about the club in-game before the contract broke, and as we know, in videogames industry, programmers never erase things that are already working because it can screw the game. So Dortmund needs to be somewhere, knowing the fact that the contract was broke just two or three months before the game was for sale.
I had no idea about this! It's surprising that someone didn't find a way to unlock these players (until now, maybe?). Another thing I don't get is why doesn't Konami sign an individual deal with most prominent players like Ibrahimovic? Everything is there, so all they need is his permission, right?

And regarding Borussia, wasn't Schurrle there until recently? So they should have his face already in the game. But now, they added him with the live update and yet he doesn't have a face.

Sometimes I feel like it's all at Konami's discretion. Like when Veron sensationally resumed his career at Estudiantes - boom! he is in the game with a real face. And there are many cases like that. I doubt they negotiate with all these players or get permission every time. Seems like they can just unlock players when they want to.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:47   #19
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

Yeah. About individual contracts, they do it, but they could have trouble with their clubs or fifa exclusives, like Ibra in LA Galaxy.
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:43   #20
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I had no idea about this! It's surprising that someone didn't find a way to unlock these players (until now, maybe?). Another thing I don't get is why doesn't Konami sign an individual deal with most prominent players like Ibrahimovic? Everything is there, so all they need is his permission, right?

And regarding Borussia, wasn't Schurrle there until recently? So they should have his face already in the game. But now, they added him with the live update and yet he doesn't have a face.

Sometimes I feel like it's all at Konami's discretion. Like when Veron sensationally resumed his career at Estudiantes - boom! he is in the game with a real face. And there are many cases like that. I doubt they negotiate with all these players or get permission every time. Seems like they can just unlock players when they want to.

I have some news about this...
Coming very soon are relinked faces for:

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 13:37   #21
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
I have some news about this...
Coming very soon are relinked faces for:

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)
Are you sure? I didn't think this was possible on PS4? I know it is on PC and PS3 (if jailbroken). That would be a game changer if we can get all the old faces from last years back in. I asked PES World about it and they were very vague. Do you know more information?
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 13:52   #22
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
Are you sure? I didn't think this was possible on PS4? I know it is on PC and PS3 (if jailbroken). That would be a game changer if we can get all the old faces from last years back in. I asked PES World about it and they were very vague. Do you know more information?
I didn't realise it was so hush, hush!
But yes, PS4. The players listed above have been found in the game files. This is how Podolski was found. But they found a few more.

Our good friend Junior Mantis will release the file soon.

Old 12-09-2018, 14:41   #23
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I didn't realise it was so hush, hush!
But yes, PS4. The players listed above have been found in the game files. This is how Podolski was found. But they found a few more.

Our good friend Junior Mantis will release the file soon.
That's great news. Will there be more than what listed do you know? There has to be way more than that which were in 2018 but not in this year.
Old 12-09-2018, 14:54   #24
Antonyc1977

Quote:
That's great news. Will there be more than what listed do you know? There has to be way more than that which were in 2018 but not in this year.
The list above are the cream of the crop.
There are some others including Steven Taylor, Mavuba, Duda, Maccarone, Carrizo, Moras, Mauri, Maloney, Rat, Wasilwezski, Pedretti, P.Cannavaro, Kerzhekov, Pienaar, Squillaci, Pinzi.

Old 12-09-2018, 15:07   #25
tomassi

Quote:
The list above are the cream of the crop.
There are some others including Steven Taylor, Mavuba, Duda, Maccarone, Carrizo, Moras, Mauri, Maloney, Rat, Wasilwezski, Pedretti, P.Cannavaro, Kerzhekov, Pienaar, Squillaci, Pinzi.
And do you know if its only players from PES 2018 that can be relinked, or are there players in the database from PES 2017 and before? I'm happy to go through and make a list if so?

Last edited by tomassi; 12-09-2018 at 15:08.. Reason: Addition
Old 12-09-2018, 15:25   #26
Antonyc1977

Quote:
And do you know if its only players from PES 2018 that can be relinked, or are there players in the database from PES 2017 and before? I'm happy to go through and make a list if so?
Believe me, I know exactly who we'd all like to see from PES 2017! (Still my fave PES since 2013)

However, the names I have listed are the faces hidden away. Junior Mantis has gone through every single Pre-Set Face in the database.

Old 12-09-2018, 15:44   #27
tomassi

Quote:
Believe me, I know exactly who we'd all like to see from PES 2017! (Still my fave PES since 2013)

However, the names I have listed are the faces hidden away. Junior Mantis has gone through every single Pre-Set Face in the database.
OK, but in last year we had Ibrahimovic, Robben, all the Dortmund players etc etc, are we saying they are no longer in the database?
Old 12-09-2018, 17:03   #28
sobakus

Old 12-09-2018, 17:14   #29
Antonyc1977

Quote:
OK, but in last year we had Ibrahimovic, Robben, all the Dortmund players etc etc, are we saying they are no longer in the database?
You are correct.
The only way they could re-appear is if they're included as a hidden file within a DLC. Which is very unlikely.

Old 12-09-2018, 17:15   #30
sobakus

Maybe these database contents have something to do with fifpro? So Bundesliga/MLS players can't be there at all? Although the national teams must give Konami some wiggle room. Because these 23-player NT squads are very stretchy concepts. More than 23 players are called up over a year or two. Since the game came out with last season squads, i find it strange they didn't include Robben as part of the Nederlands team. Same goes for Junuzovic and Almiron. Wonder if Ze Roberto and Luis Fabiano are there...