PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-10-2007, 18:18   #1
mijal

mijal is an unknown

Frown PC - club ranking

I WON the d1 cup, d1 league as well as the champions league in the third season(all in one) with Tottenham Hotspurs and still My club ranking is at 12 with 73 points.

then i smashed my joystick. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

mijal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 18:25   #2
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Congratulations.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 18:51   #3
ads
NUFC
  • Supports: Newcastle United
  • XBox: CurlyJefferson7

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Erm...well done mate but the game was out like a year ago, you took a while eh!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 18:57   #4
Evo Supanova

Evo Supanova is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijal View Post
I WON the d1 cup, d1 league as well as the champions league in the third season(all in one) with Tottenham Hotspurs and still My club ranking is at 12 with 73 points.

then i smashed my joystick. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
what difficulty level are you on?

plus, it takes more than one good season to get to the top.
Old 15-10-2007, 18:58   #5
mijal

mijal is an unknown

top player
Old 15-10-2007, 19:00   #6
mijal

mijal is an unknown

I've played these four days of my holiday
Old 16-10-2007, 23:52   #7
PacMan

PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Getting to first place in the ranks takes more or less 1 Div 2 season and 2 Div 1 seasons. Total: 3 seasons since you start the game, in which you have to win (almost) everything.
PacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 23:58   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

It takes longer than that. You need to win all the titles at least three times to make it to the top, unless maybe you win ever game you've ever played in the ML by huge margins. I'm in 2010 for one of my teams, and I don't think I'm even in the top 5 yet. And yes, I have won everything, except the Masters Cup/UEFA Cup, since I win the league all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 00:04   #9
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

It doesn't make sense though because when you get promoted from d1 to d2 the other team that got promoted with you is in the top 10 of the rankings but you are still around the 50's

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 01:05   #10
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Took me 4 or 5 bloody season to get to the top.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 01:37   #11
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

You smashed your joystick over that?! Sad cunt.
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 01:43   #12
mijal

mijal is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueScouse View Post
You smashed your joystick over that?! Sad cunt.
well it's frustrating.
Old 17-10-2007, 03:40   #13
PacMan

PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
unless maybe you win ever game you've ever played in the ML by huge margins.
That's what I mean. You start the game, and if you do really good and win every cup you play in each season for 3-4 seasons, you get to the top of that list. Usually it takes longer.
PacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 15:17   #14
mijal

mijal is an unknown

Rolleyes

well now i'll buy pes 2008 and a new joystick together.
but what shall i do til then.
Old 17-10-2007, 18:39   #15
oliseh

oliseh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Think it took 4 or 5 seasons to get me to the top. By then I'd won the treble twice, made player of the season as well having as all-time scorer and assister in my team. If we hadn't been so close to the release of PES2008, and if you hadn't smashed you 'pad, I'd have said "try one more season".