PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-03-2013, 20:10   #76
prile_lav

prile_lav is an unknown

so for us that got banned..what is the ban duration and is my money thrown away...please throw me some answer
prile_lav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 20:32   #77
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by prile_lav View Post
so for us that got banned..what is the ban duration and is my money thrown away...please throw me some answer
If you were banned and you want to know how long for, this is not the place to ask. Contact Konami.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:49   #78
pringleton
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: pringleton

pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

ult_asalto on ps3

something like 996 team rating and 960 rating maybe vice versa), chcked his profile before I started the match, moderately high d/c and only 7 fair play. With his record he should have been excellent but within 10 mins I'd taken him apart was 1-0 up and a few missed chances. Straight after the goal he pauses, game starts to lag. Another close chance for me and the game d/c

So frustrating
pringleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 14:57   #79
pringleton
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: pringleton

pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

NyR23 on PS3

Think he lasted 12 game minutes lol
pringleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 02:36   #80
imacloud23

imacloud23 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
If you were banned and you want to know how long for, this is not the place to ask. Contact Konami.

Hi Ali,

Are people finally getting banned for lagging or is that something else????
If so, this needs a tread in itself(i havent seen one) because people will see something is being done.

Cheers
imacloud23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 11:05   #81
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacloud23 View Post
Hi Ali,

Are people finally getting banned for lagging or is that something else????
If so, this needs a tread in itself(i havent seen one) because people will see something is being done.

Cheers
No idea, sorry. But what I gather from reading other threads is that a lot of lag cheaters are still getting away with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:10   #82
coji_refere

coji_refere is an unknown

Ban

what is the period of BAN ? is permanently??
coji_refere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 02:40   #83
sumguy999

sumguy999 is an unknown

beware PS3 pes2013 online players
username: Alshareef-777 rating 900 is a lag cheat

cannot take losing
how do you report players??
sumguy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 11:41   #84
Gtks

Gtks has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gtks has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gtks has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumguy999 View Post
beware PS3 pes2013 online players
username: Alshareef-777 rating 900 is a lag cheat

cannot take losing
how do you report players??
Send to konami a ticket using the form:

https://us-support.konami.com/ics/su...?style=classic

and if you lucky they will reply to you soon forwarding the subject to the correct team and maybe give you another web side for the job. Don't forget to report back if your attempt was successful.

Welcome to the pess family.
Gtks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 03:06   #85
clard2k2

clard2k2 is an unknown

Thumbs down

The cheaters I have played with are listed below in alphabetical order. They all slowed down to quit after I lead.
I reported all of them to KONAMI but it looks like they did nothing, coz I already played with some of them again and they cheated again!
0815, AMANDA, andredasp, ariyoseno, azeriboy, ChrisABC, christiansanna, CyroAmorim(twice!), DonVitOx, fabio02013, GLAUBER, johhny_Slater(3 times!), KADNEMAN, luquinha_2013(twice!), Maael, mau-maus, PERFECTS, rezeq, RicardoTito, richard182, RobinhuMarshall, sergiolimajr, talisonlima, THC-Ajax, Thiago_2013_kkk, WElevenSRB, WUDIZUIJIMO
clard2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 16:53   #86
sheker

sheker has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

oaksey
Brutedjo01
Ragingbull8161
AceCape31414473
Speed77Akatsuki
Ito Xbox Spider
gazzasrip9

I have reported all these people and Konami have done nothing. Some of them practically admitted cheating to me and still nothing
sheker is offline   Reply With Quote