sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 12:25   #16
Karish

Karish is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
Hi
Can anyone else also confirm the contents of the first post in this thread? Thanks.

[edit] Except for the keepers, since the OP said he wasn't sure in that regard.
What I can say about the gameplay is that it's bit more responsive, passing is better ( I think)

Don't know about the keepers ...

Settings:
Game play Speed: 0
Passing assistance: level 1

Edit: Played 3 games (2x with barca against madrid and 1x Bayern Munchen against Inter)

Karish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:33   #17
Caveras

Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karish View Post
Fair enough but still it's weird, they based barcelona/madrid starting 11 with only 1 match ?
Well, I guess that since the squads are updated to mid-October, they probably picked a formation Real played with around that time.

As you can see, they played with Vazquez and Casemiro in mid-October: http://www.transfermarkt.com/spielbe...ericht/2618587

I don't like Konami's roster changes too much as well, but I guess you can't do much about it =)
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:54   #18
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

How about AI defending on SuperStar level? Do they let you run as much as you want or there are actual tackles?

Thanks.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:07   #19
Mads-TheChamp

Mads-TheChamp has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just tried 1 match. Actually seems to be back at the demo level. Maybe i've just missed it, but it feels better. More pressure from the AI and the tempo, passing, player movements and individual skills just seems more realistic at this point. The refs also seems better and Goalkeepers also.

Were Milan and lost 0-1 to Sampdoria. Quite balanced game, and got the most possesion and slightly more chances, but Sampdoria was in the game all the time. Lost, but not with the feeling that i couldn't do anything about it.

Won't conclude too much based on 1 single game, but if this is the same in Master League the game seems saved for me - although it of course can't be used as a excuse for the problems with the games so far. Were in december now.
Mads-TheChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:18   #20
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks for your feedback.

Post from EvoWeb forum:

Quote:
Yepthis patch is no good for me, I can still run with ease when timing my diagonal runs with sprint bursts up the middle of the pitch with any player especially defensive players from one end to the other, this is definately not good. This patch has made it even easier for me to do this, CPU not aggressive enough when u get into that momentum, I hope they fix this up in the next pes, cause I can't play this game anymore knowing that I can do this.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:20   #21
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

It seems that after applying the update in my game Santos FC has only 15 palyers roster and the FW player Gabriel (Gabigoal) is missing..Anybody else noticed the same?
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:34   #22
4N63L

4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I feel that manual mode is more manual... through pass specially. And long pass (O) feels more calibrated.
I don't see better refs but I notice that IA aggressiveness has increased... so there are a few more fouls, not many as I want but it's something.

I can't opine about keepers because I edited his stats before.
4N63L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 15:49   #23
jimminy

jimminy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
It seems that after applying the update in my game Santos FC has only 15 palyers roster and the FW player Gabriel (Gabigoal) is missing..Anybody else noticed the same?
Saw someone post this on PES' Twitter account.

Marcel Leal ‏@marcelleal 1h1 hour ago
@officialpes Santos (Gabriel), Cruzeiro (Fabio), Sao Paulo (Ceni) all lost important players after DLC2! We need more competence from Konami
jimminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:08   #24
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimminy View Post
Saw someone post this on PES' Twitter account.

Marcel Leal ‏@marcelleal 1h1 hour ago
@officialpes Santos (Gabriel), Cruzeiro (Fabio), Sao Paulo (Ceni) all lost important players after DLC2! We need more competence from Konami
Are these all teams that are in the Brazilian League and the Copa Libertadores? In that case, have you checked both teams? Because the squads never match, and players can have different names. Look at this nightmare:

http://www.pesmaster.com/joel-tagueu...yer/268539942/
http://www.pesmaster.com/joel/pes-2016/player/104486/

I don't know why Konami are duplicating teams/players. It's baffling. They need to have the Copa Libertadores section only for teams that aren't already placed in the ingame leagues (eg Brazilian, Argentinian league etc), and for the teams that ARE already placed in leagues, just make them eligable to play in the Copa Lib..... it's not fucking rocket science, yet Konami manage to make a meal of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:21   #25
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

Them players are missing in Copa Sudamericana & Copa Libertadores... :/
motherhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:29   #26
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

I checked.Santos does not participate in Libertadores or Sudamericana.But i cannot get the point why the roster should be only 16 players?I checked in wikipedia and transfermarkt and i saw that the missing players are still in team.The disappointment is because KONAMI advertised everywhere the game saying that Brazilian teams are fully licensed. :/
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:35   #27
Karish

Karish is an unknown

LOl If I go top options and then "data version" I am seeing that my version is still on 1.03.00 and data pack is on 2.00 ??

I thought that Konami released 1.04 patch today ??
Karish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 17:26   #28
4N63L

4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karish View Post
LOl If I go top options and then "data version" I am seeing that my version is still on 1.03.00 and data pack is on 2.00 ??

I thought that Konami released 1.04 patch today ??
Because the 1.03 patch contained the 1.02.01 version not the 1.03
4N63L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 17:49   #29
TFC Stryker

TFC Stryker is an unknown

So Ive played about six EPL matches in exhibition and Ive noticed something rather strange, even though I have the settings exactly the same from match to match it seems as if the game is flipping back and forth between the previous patch and the new one. The difference is like night and day between speed, passing and refs so its not my imagination.
Also I have the new boots but can't find the new balls anywhere.
Bizarre.
TFC Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 18:07   #30
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFC Stryker View Post
So Ive played about six EPL matches in exhibition and Ive noticed something rather strange, even though I have the settings exactly the same from match to match it seems as if the game is flipping back and forth between the previous patch and the new one. The difference is like night and day between speed, passing and refs so its not my imagination.
Also I have the new boots but can't find the new balls anywhere.
Bizarre.
The new balls aren't there Konami did say two new nike balls and a couple others were on the update, more lies or maybe they just forgot to add them maybe they will bring out another patch for the balls i've done more updates than games played so far...
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote