PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-02-2007, 17:11   #46
Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib View Post
Berserk (ベルセルク, Beruseruku?) is a Dark fantasy manga by mangaka Kentaro Miura.[1]

With over 29 million volumes sold, it is one of the most successful adult manga ever. Berserk's setting is inspired by medieval Europe. It centers around the life of Guts, an orphaned mercenary warrior, and his relationship to Griffith, the leader of a mercenary band called the Band of the Hawk (鷹の団, Taka no Dan?). Both the manga and anime are noted for their heavy violence and nudity.

Currently, 31 tankōbon and a total of 282 episodes of the manga have been published in Japan, and the anime series ran for 25 episodes.

If you read more it might spoil the surprise factor. It's a must watch.

I think they sell a nice six DVD package with all 25 episodes.
Agreed. Berserk is amazing. Watching the story unfold between Guts and Griffith just blows must other anime out of the water.

Another good anime I've got into is "Death Note", if anyone gets the chance to download it, then do.

Dirk Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 20:29   #47
calculus

calculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

New episodes of Naruto on Jetix...the censored version obviously!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
calculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 17:27   #48
Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler is an unknown

The subs have started on the new series "Naruto: Shippuuden"
Old 06-03-2007, 17:53   #49
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculus View Post
New episodes of Naruto on Jetix...the censored version obviously!
It's about time! When you say censored, you mean no blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
The subs have started on the new series "Naruto: Shippuuden"
Yup. It's upto episode 004. Been a brilliant beginning, although if you go onto Naruto forums, you'll read a lot of posts bitching about certain things
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:57   #50
Ronaldo_is_fat

Ronaldo_is_fat has disabled reputation

Neon Genesis Evangelion:
A little disturbing especially the ending, but it is a must WATCH for any anime fans.
Ronaldo_is_fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:27   #51
Dmitris
Banned

Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

You guys like anime?
Dmitris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 23:12   #52
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

I'm no anime fan like you guys but this is my favourite one. Shin Chan was quite funny as well.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 23:27   #53
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I loved DBZ as well. I watched it later than everyone else though...so I kind of missed out of the big conversations about it at school and shit
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 18:26   #54
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Anyone seen a show called 'Death Note' ?

I'm really getting into it.

There's also a live action movie of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 19:59   #55
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Last exile

watch; wank and the realise how much better this is than the rest of the crap posted on here.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 22:46   #56
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno394 View Post
Last exile

watch; wank and the realise how much better this is than the rest of the crap posted on here.
Berserk is anything but crap.

Give the first episode a try and you'll see what i mean.

I'm on episode eleven right now. The quality of the drawings is really cheap and bellow par sometimes, which is a shame, but it's such a good story.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 22:51   #57
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Comparing Last Exile to berserk would be like comparing an epic of the motion picture histroy like say "Lord of teh Rings" to something like say "The Devils rejects".

Both great films, but you can't really compare them as one is just a pinnacle of the industry.

Old 12-04-2007, 22:55   #58
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno394 View Post
Comparing Last Exile to berserk would be like comparing an epic of the motion picture histroy like say "Lord of teh Rings" to something like say "The Devils rejects".

Both great films, but you can't really compare them as one is just a pinnacle of the industry.
Really? I'll check Last Exile out, if you think it's that good, but i recall you saying that you haven't watched Berserk.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 22:57   #59
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib View Post
Really? I'll check Last Exile out, if you think it's that good, but i recall you saying that you haven't watched Berserk.
i've dabbled in it

Old 12-04-2007, 23:00   #60
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Not a fan of Anime so don't know if this has been mentioned previously but I watched a lot of Evangelion a while back and found it to be rather good.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote