PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-04-2007, 23:01   #61
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno394 View Post
i've dabbled in it
Didn't you like Guts?

He's one of my favorite characters of all time. That sword of his is legendary.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 23:03   #62
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussolini View Post
Not a fan of Anime so don't know if this has been mentioned previously but I watched a lot of Evangelion a while back and found it to be rather good.
i dont know how people cannot like evangelion. It has everything.

I still however thnk it to be highly overrated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 23:09   #63
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

So this is where the Fag Enable Elite hang out?

Anme is shit. I don't know how many times i have to tell you this Jon. Besides, you need to sell your collection to feed your incestous spawn of your sisters cancerous womb?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 23:12   #64
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
you need to sell your collection to feed your incestous spawn of your sisters cancerous womb?
nobody wants to buy my faggot shit anymore; purely because they can fucking dl for free or buy pirate copies cheaper.

fucking fag enabling pirate bastards!

Old 12-04-2007, 23:14   #65
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Looks like the selling of the foetus is the only suitable option to help your starving incestous brood
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 12-04-2007, 23:22   #66
Jonno394
XLV

its too late; i already tore it in half when having sex with it earlier on

Old 12-04-2007, 23:28   #67
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Save me half. The top half at least.

Is there any chance of a Frankenstein type operation to restore it to life? At least as long as it takes to spitroast and rip in half again?
Old 12-04-2007, 23:34   #68
Jonno394
XLV

we could stick it in the microwave and see if the radiation mutates it into some sort of gamma minge.

Old 12-04-2007, 23:36   #69
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Indeed, and when we get bored of it we can stick it in the food blender and then drink the foetal fluid as a smoothie
Old 12-04-2007, 23:38   #70
Jonno394
XLV

thenk wank each other off to some hentai; and now we've gone full circle

Old 10-06-2007, 07:16   #71
Jesus
Banned

Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I like Bleach, GTO, Dragon Ball and Detective Conan.

I watch Conan on TV. I've watched DB a long time ago and as for Bleach I'm still at episode 50.
Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:36   #72
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Watch Goldenboy ... very funny
Old 10-06-2007, 11:17   #73
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

If you want funny, watch Dr.Slump.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 20:24   #74
Jake Small

Jake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I had to go search out my login ID just to comment on this thread, to state my sheer amazement at four pages of anime discussion without a single mention of Cowboy Bebop. Disgrace!
Jake Small is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2008, 06:22   #75
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I've recently finished watching the thirteen episodes of Elfen Lied. Excellent.
I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote