PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-11-2005, 11:27   #1
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Best Movie Soundtrack/Theme

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure for some reason we don't have a movie soundtrack or themes thread yet... so yes... here it is.

Favourite Soundtrack is Road to Perdition (though anything Thomas Newman does is rather powerful - American Beauty, Shawshank Redemption, Cinderella Man). And my favourite movie theme is from True Romance by Hans Zimmer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 11:35   #2
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Star Wars always has(had?) fitting music, by John Williams.

Nighmare before Christmas is beautiful, and Reservoir Dogs & Pulp Fiction had classic soundtracks.

Gladiator was beautfiul too.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 11:45   #3
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Halo2 had a good soundtrack....so does Stealth.....now if you guys are smart you will notice a factor that is common with the two....do you know what it is?
(btw: its sooo god damn hard, i doubt anyone will guess it)
Old 23-11-2005, 13:31   #4
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Tarantino tends to give his films very fine soundtracks. Also noteworthy that haven't yet been mentioned are the Big Lebowski and Apocalypse Now.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 14:36   #5
mufcno1

mufcno1 is an unknown

one of my personal favourites is from blade 1 the soundtrack was very fitting and very good
Old 23-11-2005, 14:44   #6
Freestyle27
Howay the Lads
  • PSN: mucha27

Freestyle27 has disabled reputation

Blade 3 had a good soundtrack too
Freestyle27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 15:10   #7
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

holes has some good sountracks!
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 15:26   #8
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

As bad as the film was the Godzilla Soundtrack was pretty awesome!

Also the Batman Forever soundtrack was pretty good too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 15:42   #9
cracky

cracky has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Forest Gump and Cast away were nice.
cracky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 15:46   #10
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Trainspotting and Pulp Fiction are probably my favourite soundtracks.

I don't really remember exactly what was on the Blade soundtrack, but the track that was playing in the 'Blood Rave' scene was awesome; Confusion by New Order.

Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 15:56   #11
Ronaldinhorule

Ronaldinhorule has disabled reputation

Miami Vice Music I have all the instrumental music from Jan Hammer dowloaded man it`s just amzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football is simple but it`s difficult to play simple football – Johan Cruijf
Ronaldinhorule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 19:47   #12
MrShhh

MrShhh is an unknown

Apocalypse Now has a good soundtrack.
My favourite has to be Once Upon A Time In America.
MrShhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 19:59   #13
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Rocky and Reservoir Dogs
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 20:05   #14
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Bad Boys 1 and 2 is pretty damn cool.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 21:44   #15
liechtenstein jim

liechtenstein jim is an unknown

The soundtrack to South Park The Movie is still brilliant even though it's 7 years old now. I also like most of the music from James Bond films, although the most recent ones have been pap.
liechtenstein jim is offline   Reply With Quote