PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-11-2008, 00:02   #31
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo View Post
Don't we all?

2012 teaser trailer

I'm looking forward to this film as disaster movies are a guilty pleasure of mine, but no doubt Roland Emmerich will somehow come up with a happy ending.
That looks about 100x better than The Day After Tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 12:10   #32
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Added the trailer for The Wrestler - Rourke looks immense.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:07   #33
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Added the trailer for The Wrestler - Rourke looks immense.
was gonna mention that myself

im also rather happy that Bruce Springsteen's new song is in it

such a shame about Rourke i think. Plastic Surgery ruined his appearence. In the 80's he was a sauve lookin cunt that could of gave Bruce Willis a run for his money looks wise, then Rourke decided to become a boxer and that was his down turn.... Good to see him starring in what looks to be a beast of a film - can't wait
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:15   #34
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._Darko

Sequel to Donnie Darko, which was a fantastic film IMO. Hopefully this isn't an awful sequel as most are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfo..._of_the_Fallen

Loved the first so why not

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 18:31   #35
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Stallone's 'The Expendables' will be fantastic. Him, Statham, Jet Li and now Dolph Lundgren? If he can get other 80s action stalwarts like Carl Weathers and Michael Biehn this could be one of the greatest action films ever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 05-12-2008, 15:25   #36
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I just saw this on OWF

Looks cheap as you like but enjoyable.

I loved the "EIN, ZWEI, DIE!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 15:30   #37
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It will be probably be a good watch for an hour or so, then die on it's arse last 1/3. That's of course if you can even stand Nicolas Cage.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 15:39   #38
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
I just saw this on OWF

Looks cheap as you like but enjoyable.

I loved the "EIN, ZWEI, DIE!"
That actually looks great, I'd never heard of it before.
Old 05-12-2008, 15:48   #39
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
It will be probably be a good watch for an hour or so, then die on it's arse last 1/3. That's of course if you can even stand Nicolas Cage.
I've started to really dislike Cage and the films he makes now. He's so wooden these days.

Old 05-12-2008, 16:50   #40
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

just seen an advert for a keanu reaves film in the paper, the day the earth stood still.
first i've seen of it but i wouldn't mind watching it.
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 18:56   #41
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah i saw a trailer for that, despite the fact i can't stand Keanu i will still watch it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 16:01   #42
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

The Unborn. Looks very good actually.

Old 08-12-2008, 16:49   #43
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

That looks decent for a scare.

EDIT: The lead actress rang bells in my head but wasn't sure where I had seen her. Cloverfield it turns out. She's cute.

Old 08-12-2008, 19:18   #44
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
EDIT: The lead actress rang bells in my head but wasn't sure where I had seen her. Cloverfield it turns out. She's cute.
I was thinking of sticking her in the dream girls thread as I saw Cloverfield again yesterday.

Bit of a less-filthy Megan Fox.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 19:21   #45
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Quote:
I was thinking of sticking her in the dream girls thread as I saw Cloverfield again yesterday.

Bit of a less-filthy Megan Fox.
Yes! At first I thought it was Megan Fox. Go ahead and stick her in there.