PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will kill Paul Ince?
Andrea 1 14.29%
Carl, Glenn or Maggie 1 14.29%
Daryl 0 0%
Ghost Lori or Ghost Merle 1 14.29%
Michonne 1 14.29%
Milton 2 28.57%
Rick 0 0%
Tyreese 0 0%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 05:59   #1
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

The Walking Dead

Anyone catch this last night on FX?

Absolutely superb!

I was intrigued about having a television show based on a modern day zombie apocalypse since it isn't what you see every day.

The show is also on AMC in America which have 2 of the best well written shows in my opinion (Breaking Bad and Mad Men) so I suspected that this would have some creative freedom.

What I like about the first episode is that it hasn't relied on giving the audience cheaps thrills like your average horror movie. The moment he was walking down the dark stairway and every time his match went out I literally held my breath thinking there would be a zombie as soon as he lit a new match. Nope.

Instead I like the little things such as Rick's reaction to seeing the mutilated body in the hospital for the first time or the locked door with the hands reaching out.

Shame it only has 6 episodes in the first season, even though that first episode was literally 1 hour long with no adverts which was awesome.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?

Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 16:16   #2
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

From the director of The Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile, so you'd hope it will be more than your typical zombie story. The trailer is excellent.

This will be a video purchase for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:57   #3
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I enjoyed the pilot. It wasn't great, but I enjoyed it. Some daft parts to it like the wife/co-worker bit.

I had also enjoyed the pilot of Flashforward and that turned out to be wank, so naturally I have some reservations.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 21:24   #4
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Last nights episode was great. The bit where they had to smell like the dead by chopping the zombie up was cool.
Old 08-11-2010, 22:17   #5
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I only watched the pilot episode (I think it was the pilot?) where he ended up under the tank in the city...?

But I'm gonna download this as it seems to be a decent watch
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 23:28   #6
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Oh my bad I forget that tv shows here have a lil delay when going to other countries(I'll refrain from spoilers). Regardless the second episode is insane. I dont know the budget for this show but they do wonders with what they have. The scenes in Atlanta remind me a lot of 28 days later.
Old 10-11-2010, 15:02   #7
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just got round to watching the first episode and I loved it.

Andrew Lincoln plays the sheriff really well, even though I had my doubts about an english guy being the lead in this, but he did well.

I'll watch episode 2 on FX on friday and I have high hopes.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 22:53   #8
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I enjoyed episode 2 a lot better than the first, really good!

Quick question: what day does the show air? and does it air earlier in the USA than in UK?
Old 11-11-2010, 23:20   #9
Eric Clyde

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Gun Runner, it airs on a Sunday night in America (Available to stream on Monday morning) on AMC. In the UK it is aired on the following Friday night on FX so we aren't far behind compared to other shows from America.

I have decided to just wait and watch it on FX HD after work. It gives me something to look forward to so I probably only be going in this thread between Friday and Sunday.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Old 12-11-2010, 00:03   #10
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Yea I downloaded episode 2 then also watched it on FX HD - might just wait until the Fridays to catch it
Old 12-11-2010, 10:56   #11
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Watched the first episode last night, and it's pretty good so far. Apart from some obvious stupid shit going on, but thats to be expected from a zombie story really.

I like it, and can't wait for the next one later.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 04:32   #12
Eric Clyde

I loved the second episode. I can't wait to see what Rick will do when he finds out his wife is doing the dirty with his buddy Shane.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:49   #13
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah the second was great aswell.

Loved the part when the key was dropped

Yeah I really don't like his slimeball of a best friend, and I hope he gets eaten like the horse.

Loved the shaun of the dead style escape through the zombies

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 15:05   #14
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I too just watched episode 2, cracking episode. Got nothing to do today so downloading episode 3 as I type!

Shame it's only 6 episodes for the first season =[

edit - Norman Reedus showing up in episode 3 was a very pleasant surprise!!

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 04:03   #15
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yes that Irish bastard showing up was pleasant. Shame the episode wasn't. I thought the husband-wife scene in the tent was never going to end.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote