PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-02-2015, 02:54   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Better Call Saul

Ok seeing as the majority of us are most likely going to keep watching this after an impressive opening and second episode we should have a thread for it.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:17   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah, it's been a good start. The whole scene in the desert was brilliant, and it's always good to see Michael Mando on screen. He has a recurring role in Orphan Black (yes I watch it, big whoop wanna fight about it?), but some of you will know him as the voice of Vaas in Far Cry 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:12   #3
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yes the first two episodes have geen great. I think a lot of us (definitely me) might have doubted whether this would be good. The image I had in my head was a light hearted show with Saul defending a new person/case each week and that being that, but it's basically a proper Breaking Bad style prequel, only this time it's Jimmy who we will see Breaking Bad and turning in to Saul Goodman.

Odenkirk has been sublime so far, the scene in the desert and his literal defence of the two fags and talking Tuco down was great to watch. The montage scene in the court house was excellently done, and things like that made me realise that I was wrong to doubt Gilligan.

m happy that it seems Tucos arse minion will be the main character and not Tuco himself, leave the BrBa characters to BrBa, lets have at least a bit of new blood in the show, though if those ginger pricks show up again and act as this shows Badger and Skinny Pete, I won't be happy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:38   #4
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I wouldn't mind if the "ginger pricks" turn up again. Could be entertaining due to their ability to fuck up a simple task.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:11   #5
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No, they're hipster douche bag cunts and they're worn out their welcome already.

Old 11-02-2015, 13:10   #6
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Nacho will obviously come unstuck between now and the end. I guess Tuco will catch wind of it eventually and that will be his avenue to return. It would be great also to see a healthy Hector come into the mix around this point for a couple of episodes say. I can't see Nacho getting out of this one alive.

But you're right Jonno - he should be used sparingly. There's no need for prolonged stays for any BrBa characters except Mike, and Robert Forster's fixer/cleaner character, who would be a welcome addition to the show. But I'm guessing he might get to know him further down the line, when he gets into the more shadier business requiring such a contact. I suppose Saul's cunts - Huell and Bill Burr's character - could also have more prominent roles when the time comes.

Looking forward to next week's show, since Mike comes to the fore a bit more. They've teased that nicely so far.

Apparently a guy who appeared momentarily in that montage will become a major character from episode 4 onwards.

And I take it we're all expecting Jimmy's brother to die of Electromagnetic Cancer at some point? Could be very sad.

EDIT: Apparently in an interview done back in September Forster confirmed he's been told his character would appear on the show at some point

Also, interesting quote from Gilligan:

Quote:
“I don’t think people should be surprised to know that they will eventually learn more about Jimmy/Saul/Gene’s ongoing existence in Omaha,” says Gilligan, “but they shouldn’t necessarily hold their breath that those questions will be answered this season.”
The present would obviously open the door for certain characters to appear who otherwise couldn't realistically in the main storyline.
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 13:29   #7
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Apparently a guy who appeared momentarily in that montage will become a major character from episode 4 onwards.
Perhaps the "priors" guy?

Old 11-02-2015, 13:42   #8
Jonno394
XLV

I'm actually hoping for more present stuff, the storylines could easily run concurrently. When Saul put the VHS in I had a feeling it might be a news report about the death of Heisenberg or something to that effect that'd he'd recorded as a memento to what/who ruined his life.

Obviously by the way Saul acted in the Cinnebon, he has people after him whether it's police or otherwise, so I think we definitely have more story to tell in that area.

edit - The montage character could be one of the criminals, maybe he becomes one of Sauls seedy acquaintances. If it's the "priors" character then that could mean the show becomes more courtroom than it currently has been.

Old 11-02-2015, 14:01   #9
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I don't think anyone's after him, he's just extremely paranoid. Could see them going really dark and having him kill himself at the end.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 14:18   #10
Jonno394
XLV

Yeah, you could view the mental instability of his brother as a sort of precursor to what Saul himself will go through.

Old 11-02-2015, 14:37   #11
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I don't think it's the 'priors' guy, because they said his appearance is very fleeting.
Old 11-02-2015, 16:21   #12
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Yeah, it's been a good start. The whole scene in the desert was brilliant, and it's always good to see Michael Mando on screen. He has a recurring role in Orphan Black (yes I watch it, big whoop wanna fight about it?), but some of you will know him as the voice of Vaas in Far Cry 3.
I thought he looked like Vaas. Didn't know it actually was him
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 16:33   #13
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
I thought he looked like Vaas. Didn't know it actually was him
When he first turned up in Orphan Black I was thinking "I'm sure I recognise that voice from somewhere". When I found out, my reaction was pretty much this:

Old 11-02-2015, 16:40   #14
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

If you did react like that you're an even bigger cunt than we all thought.
Old 12-02-2015, 21:49   #15
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just watched the first episode, and despite having not watched Breaking Bad I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote