PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 29-09-2006, 16:04   #1
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

To All PES5 PS2ers

Have you ever played the PC version of PES5 or in fact any PES? You might be thinking, "No I hate PC games. I can't use the keyboard." That's what I thought at first. I've been a PES player since PES 4, i know its not very long, but I've always been an avid fan of football, and football games. (I try not to count my FIFA days as football gaming). A couple of months ago I went to my friends house who had bought the PC version of PES5. He was annoyed as his PC was too crap to play it, and so I asked to borrow it, knowing that my PC was good enough, and also having been a member of this site for a while, I know of all the option files available for the PC. I downloaded the option file and had fun playing the game. I changed all the kits to this seasons and thought I had one of the best premiership option files around. That was until I heard of Kitserver. After seeing some pictures of kitserver in game, I had to try and install it. Hour after hour i spent thinking of different ways to get it to run with my game. Finally, I found a working copy, which didn't crash my game, and loaded all the kits up perfectly, with some minor collar edits. Now I have all the new premiership kits, some from other leagues, and all the international kits. It's like playing PES 6. I have now installed ball packs, i.e. premiership balls and world cup balls, and even boots and player faces. I'll post up some pictures of my in-game screenshots for you. Just consider getting PES 6 for the PC. I know I will be. Plus I heard there is a device which can plug your PS2 controller into your PC so you can use it. Apparently you can pick one up at your local Gamestation.

Here are some of my pics

Robben and Finnan

The premiership ball

Michael Owen

Lampard finally gets justice with Ricardo

Kit select screen

Henry's Volley

World Cup Final

Thanks
Mattzaliar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mattzaliar #25

mattzaliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 16:11   #2
reddevils

reddevils is an unknown

can u give me the link to that patch?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i cant find 1 for the 06/07 season
reddevils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 16:20   #3
Karaoke29

Karaoke29 has disabled reputation

I know it is very much easier to patch your game in the PC more than in PS2. I used to play football games on PC since 1997 and now I play on PS2 since 2003 but I do think that using PS2 is very comfortable and easy. I've played PES5 on both PC and PS2, I liked it more on PS2....

Thanks for the advice
Karaoke29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 16:25   #4
kez2cool

kez2cool is an unknown

I find the PS2 version better. Just personal preference I guess...
kez2cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 16:30   #5
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

I am going to work now, but I'm only there for 2 hours. Will reply with more details on getting the patch later.
Mattzaliar
Old 29-09-2006, 18:47   #6
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

I too like the PS2 version, for playing with friends, but when it comes to playing alone, I much prefer the PC version. I believe it has a better feel to the game, and now with my new kits, it makes it look better too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mattzaliar #25
Old 29-09-2006, 19:02   #7
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

If you want help installing this option file of mine that you can see then can I direct your attention to my other thread - http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread...341#post808341
I would like to keep this one for talking about preferring PC or PS2. Thanks

Mattzaliar #25

Last edited by mattzaliar; 29-09-2006 at 19:05.. Reason: typo
Old 29-09-2006, 21:04   #8
pes guy
  • PSN: pesguyakasamsam

pes guy has disabled reputation

If and that's a big If you can make a patch for the ps2 ( i think all the members will agree with me on this) you'll be the most loved person on this forum
pes guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 21:08   #9
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

I dont think that you can make it for the PS2, because it's not actually a patch, those people who know what kitserver is will know what I mean. It is a seperate program which installs itself to the file pes5.exe and so it runs through the executable file, and therefore thats why I dont think you can do it on PS2. Sorry. This is one of the reasons I prefer the PC.

Mattzaliar #25
Old 30-09-2006, 17:05   #10
pes guy
  • PSN: pesguyakasamsam

pes guy has disabled reputation

you don't have to sorry to me it's ok i understand
pes guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 19:39   #11
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Quote:
Plus I heard there is a device which can plug your PS2 controller into your PC so you can use it. Apparently you can pick one up at your local Gamestation.
Link has been on this forum many times since PC PES4 was available:

--> http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1141...searchsource=0

There are other patches that do similar jobs for the PS2 version, as well as simple option files such as those made by bluescouse and watson amongst others. Just take a look at their option file threads in the File Downloads section.

I prefer the PS2 version too as it's much better for multiplayer. Had a 4vs4 match the other day. Chaos, lunacy, pining and glory!

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 19:59   #12
Level6

Level6 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Level6 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I heard it's easier to patch on the PC than on the PS2. Any truth in this?
Level6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 23:56   #13
greeny

greeny has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level6
I heard it's easier to patch on the PC than on the PS2. Any truth in this?
I have never patched pes for my pc because my computer is shite but Ive patched we10 that many times now I get it done in well under a hour.
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 00:39   #14
mattzaliar

mattzaliar is an unknown

Patching is really easy on the PC. You can do so many things, for example, the little logos for the leagues, i.e. premiership can be changed to the barclays prem lion, etc.

Mattzaliar #25
Old 01-10-2006, 00:44   #15
Magono
RaPiD 'MaGz' of the PeP
  • PSN: rapidmagz

Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Great kit Editing sir.