PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-12-2019, 17:58   #1
zanetti_ro

zanetti_ro is an unknown

Eek Gameplay glitch

Has anyone noticed that when the PES servers are down, the gameplay weirdly changes? It becomes faster, less robust, players make weird glitchy first-touch mistakes with the ball and the AI becomes dumber?

It happened to me a few times, but I didn't pay much attention to it since it all went back to normal when the servers came back up again. HOWEVER, recently, the gameplay switched to being glitchy even with the servers not under maintenance. It's pretty much ruined the game for me. I'm only playing Master League, btw.

Does anyone know this phenomenon and how to fix it? I tried deleting some edit data and live data and that seemed to have an effect in slowing pace back down to normal somewhat, but it was still not all the way back to normal and it only lasted for a short while.

What on Earth is happening?

zanetti_ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 17:59   #2
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanetti_ro View Post

Does anyone know this phenomenon and how to fix it?

What on Earth is happening?

If you think so, you can always switch off for 1 second your Wi-Fi router and then On again, so the game will disconnect from servers and you will play offline.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote