PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 17:31   #16
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

you know what fucks me off ? little jumped up arseholes who need to get laid who think they're the dogs bollocks at this game when their 1-0 up but when they've been pegged back and owned 1-3 in the 85th minute they do whatever they do with their router and connections drop so match is void because there dirty little cheaters who cant play unless they win ! well isnt it about fucking time konami or whoever invest in some fucking servers where they can detect whos fault it is when the connections goes from perfect to unplayable ffs i mean how hard can it be if you purposly fuck with your connection on UT then you lose and lose coins in future so come on stop theese little wankers who are ruining the online side of the game. so now after my first game of the evening when this happens , instead of building some points and going up divisions now i will be playing ML most of the night as im pissed off with myclub as its a joke for this reason alone when you win a game it feels rather special and like you've earned it so to have that chalked off because of another player cheating then why should i keep playing ???

Last edited by Ali; 18-11-2014 at 19:30..
matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 19:00   #17
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Does anyone else think the bookings are a bit harsh? had a few double yellows for minor trips pretty annoying.
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 20:26   #18
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbcfc1 View Post
Does anyone else think the bookings are a bit harsh? had a few double yellows for minor trips pretty annoying.
Yes, that's another thing I find annoying, all my tackles seem to end in a yellow yet the cpu rarely get booked and I rarely get a free kick.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 22:00   #19
Timurino
  • Supports: AC Milan

Timurino is an unknown

I really must the menus are pure crap. Waaay too FIFA- esque...And just boring.

Also, I suffer from poor vision and I am slightly colourblind so Konami's choice to make the menus mostly lightblue with white text/bars is quite hasty. Eg I can't tell shit when I am about to change pass support and such.

Not OK, Konami. Not OK.
Timurino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 22:06   #20
Timurino
  • Supports: AC Milan

Timurino is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Yes, that's another thing I find annoying, all my tackles seem to end in a yellow yet the cpu rarely get booked and I rarely get a free kick.

Playing league mode the refs and FA areacting highly fascistic. Not only, like you mention, do tackles almost always result in yellow cards, but also the cases when they result in suspension mean an unacceptable ban of 5 matches or so. WTF? Got 2 yellow cards for 2 somewhat "innocent" tackles, and this also resulted in a 5(!!) match ban.

Fucken hell.
Timurino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 22:54   #21
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Must've played about 10 games now including the demo and can't remember once winning a free kick close to the net. Not sure I can even remember being fouled in superstar difficulty. Anyone else experiencing this?

I bet red cards are flying all over the place online with the savage slide tackling.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 15:17   #22
gazman2479

gazman2479 is an unknown

Hi is it just me or or does it take a while for ur player to shoot after u press the shoot button the defender aways gets to the ball even when i hit the shoot button before the ball comes any ideas
gazman2479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 17:47   #23
daveyc17

daveyc17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
Must've played about 10 games now including the demo and can't remember once winning a free kick close to the net. Not sure I can even remember being fouled in superstar difficulty. Anyone else experiencing this?

I bet red cards are flying all over the place online with the savage slide tackling.
I've had loads. Scored some crackers from them too
daveyc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:45   #24
chimaira67

chimaira67 is an unknown

whats the point of divisions ?
eg if im in div10 i expect to play div 10. dont expect to have to play someone from say div 4.
i search for same div, NO OPPONENT FOUND,
I search for widen division search NO OPPONENT FOUND
I search with no matchmaking and yes an opponent but always from between div 1-6
am I the only player between div 7-12
chimaira67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 14:37   #25
Biggus18

Biggus18 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Has anyone else experience situations where you successfully tackle the cpu's players but then they sort of hold you down so you can't get up to retrieve the ball and no foul is given against the player?

Or maybe it's just me then....
Biggus18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 19:54   #26
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus18 View Post
Has anyone else experience situations where you successfully tackle the cpu's players but then they sort of hold you down so you can't get up to retrieve the ball and no foul is given against the player?

YES!! and its so f*****g annoying
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:50   #27
xicpanad

xicpanad is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timurino View Post
Playing league mode the refs and FA areacting highly fascistic. Not only, like you mention, do tackles almost always result in yellow cards, but also the cases when they result in suspension mean an unacceptable ban of 5 matches or so. WTF? Got 2 yellow cards for 2 somewhat "innocent" tackles, and this also resulted in a 5(!!) match ban.

Fucken hell.
You can edit the league rules for master league I believe, and you can change the banning rules as well. Its al in the edit mode.
xicpanad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 14:46   #28
ronaldo07tm

ronaldo07tm is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus18 View Post

YES! So frustrating! You can break an opponent‘s legs, put him A&E, sideline him for 6 months, and he'll still manage to return and collect the ball ball before your player who made the initial challenge knows what day it is.
ronaldo07tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 13:31   #29
Ivn0716

Ivn0716 is an unknown

Whose genius idea is it to give us a daily list of 20 manager on myclub, as if it isn't hard enough finding a manager with the right formation and rating, I also need to wait for one with the exact tactics I want since you can't even change any of these in the gameplay, wtf?
Ivn0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 23:19   #30
Saminorci

Saminorci is an unknown

Does somebody find pretty anoying when CPU has the ball and you are leading , let's say 2-0 they automatcaly start to pull some dazzling dribless and you cant stop them, with tackles or just going nxt to them because they have some kind of a shield around them? It defending that's bothering me..I'm really trying to improve butt it's just impossible to stop them...really..one game they took a 3-0 comanding lead (CPU) and after that they just drop the pressure and I scored 5 goals..after that CPU got frenzy and started to harras me all over the pitch..i couldn't pass or intercept any of their movement...I wondering is it just me..or those it happend to you guys? and Any idea for good defending?
Saminorci is offline   Reply With Quote