PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-08-2012, 12:48   #196
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I wonder if I post these links here, when the images are on the website they'll appear here automatically?

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:00   #197
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
@Fick I think its grew up with its fans. I don't think I could enjoy San Andreas as much as I did when I was younger. There's always the alternative of playing crappy Saints Row if you prefer a less serious game.
I for one still preferred the tongue in cheek style of play, with the freedom to fuck about. Growing up is not the answer. I have played all 3 SR games and if anything they took it too far the other way. Shite story, endless dicking about. SA was the best balanced of all the sandbox titles for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I think GTA IV wasn't as interesting to explore as San Andreas. That's probably one of the reasons why people find it dull.

Good point Ali. The more realistic the setting became, the less the novelty factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Hopefully V will take a look at what Saints Row 3 did in terms of the ludicrous amount of extra activities you could do alongside the storyline.
SR certainly crammed in the extras. Though SR3 seemed to try too hard ans was never as much fun as 2 for me
Old 23-08-2012, 13:07   #198
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
I for one still preferred the tongue in cheek style of play, with the freedom to fuck about. Growing up is not the answer. I have played all 3 SR games and if anything they took it too far the other way. Shite story, endless dicking about. SA was the best balanced of all the sandbox titles for me.
This.

San Andreas had a great story, whilst being endlessly fun storyline-aside. I'd play it for the hell of it, without doing missions a lot of the time, because the core gameplay and added extras were just good old fun.

GTA IV took itself too seriously, and storyline-aside, there wasn't a great deal else to do except appreciate the environment and enhanced graphics. Of course this gets tiresome quick though. I probably reached around 30-35% complete on GTA IV before I just stopped playing.

I "will" be buying GTA V though.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:07   #199
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

All I remember about IV is chasing people
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:08   #200
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Vice City is still my fave.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:10   #201
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
All I remember about IV is chasing people
Ah yes, "living the American dream", whilst actually not really doing so... because money was a non-factor, and most missions (that I did up to the point of stopping playing) were generally as Joel says, chasing people, and running errands for others. The joy.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:11   #202
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

But online multiplayer was the greatest achievment in human history so far.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 23-08-2012, 13:18   #203
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
I didn't play it much because I was shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:22   #204
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Ah yes, "living the American dream", whilst actually not really doing so... because money was a non-factor, and most missions (that I did up to the point of stopping playing) were generally as Joel says, chasing people, and running errands for others. The joy.
That's what made this game rather ironic, as I said you had limited things to spend money on after finishing the game. All that time spent trying to get to the top then once you're there you can't buy anything!

Like near the expensive apartment you unlocked at the end there is a car dealership place. You can walk in there and steal a car but you can't buy one?!
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:30   #205
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

They better sort online out. The loading between single-player and multiplayer was annoying as fuck. And most of the time I didn't get anywhere with it so it had to reload back to Nico and his phone. Trying to organise games was a disaster with people not being able to connect.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:33   #206
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

III, Vice City and San Andreas are three of my favourite games, I didn't mind Liberty City and Vice City Stories, but I just couldn't get into GTA IV. Stunning graphics, but I found the story boring and the missions were far too repetitive for my liking.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 13:37   #207
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Stunning graphics, but I found the story boring and the missions were far too repetitive for my liking.
The box certainly wasn't as sandy as we hoped. Didn't try the multiplayer myself, stopped playing it before the end of the story and really couldn't be arsed to give it a go
Old 23-08-2012, 13:42   #208
muscularmatt

Griefing the multiplayer online games was the most fun ever.
Old 23-08-2012, 13:56   #209
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Never played the multiplayer myself, and as everyone has pretty much said, single player was boring very quick and not much to do in the game. There were far too little missions that were actually fun or exciting. The odd cruise around the city aimlessly whilst enjoying the graphics isn't enough to warrant the money spent on it. Never finished the game and had no interest in doing so after a while.

I traded in SA ages ago, and pretty much regretted it since. That's actually the reason I bought IV. I think everyone needs to have at least one GTA in their collection, for that mood that only GTA can quench.

Hopefully this next one can combine the great graphics with great gameplay, more things to do, and spend money on.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 15:44   #210
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Yeah, once I completed the game I just played free mode online.
I played it first online on the 360 but the PC was just too much fun online with the trainers where you could build a crazy race course throughout the city and so much more. The only downside was you'd get cunts spamming tug boats what made the game crash.
If you want to talk about a repetitive game look no further than Red Dead, now that is a fucking boring game after a bit. Gets so tedious travelling about on a horse unlike in GTA you can cruise round and see random gang wars if your lucky or other crazy shit going on. The ending is absolutely amazing in GTAIV.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote