PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-08-2006, 12:58   #76
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just thought I'd post up my team, give you all a little warning before the new season kicks off. As I shall win.

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 13:22   #77
hutchygers

hutchygers is an unknown

i'm not going to post up my team until it starts as no doubt people may copy it it is better than yours hunter anyway. you have a few poor players in there and i think your defence will lose alot of goals.

was thinking of putting kuyt in my team after he signed today as no doubt he should be first choice.
hutchygers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 13:30   #78
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchygers
i'm not going to post up my team until it starts as no doubt people may copy it it is better than yours hunter anyway. you have a few poor players in there and i think your defence will lose alot of goals.

was thinking of putting kuyt in my team after he signed today as no doubt he should be first choice.
Brown is solid as is United's defense, same said about Warnock. Queudrue and Fulham may not be defensively amazing but Franck gets forward a lot and is likely to cross in a few assists and possible goals so I also chose Neill as he was superb last season, shite eh ?

If your wondering about Sidwell, he'll do very well this season.
Old 18-08-2006, 16:48   #79
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

A couple of my key players have picked up injuries and it says that they'll be back in August. Should i put them on the bench until they are back in action?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:51   #80
Hunter
BELIEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
A couple of my key players have picked up injuries and it says that they'll be back in August. Should i put them on the bench until they are back in action?
If its only an August return then not too much to worry about I don't think. Providing your bench players are first-teamers, if not then I'd consider a transfer.
Old 18-08-2006, 17:22   #81
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

.::HUNTER::.

Just wait until you see my team.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 19:45   #82
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I've just joined.

Team name - Richmond Royals

EDIT:

No Henry in my team, so I may not do too well this season

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 04:41   #83
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..: Hunter :..
If its only an August return then not too much to worry about I don't think. Providing your bench players are first-teamers, if not then I'd consider a transfer.
Aye, i kept one of them because it says on their website that he has already played a game with his team but i had to trade the other one. Shame, he's really good and was relatively cheap.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 07:53   #84
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

miami gunners are back! watch out u guys!
Old 19-08-2006, 12:35   #85
-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted
-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 13:29   #86
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Given

Eboué
Dawson
Neville
Ben Haim

Rosicky
Ballack
Park
Lennon

Keane
Davies

Don't really care who wants to see it and copy it, it's nothing you lot can't put together. Only notable sub is Parker from Newcastle. True knowledge about the EPL isn't a prerequisite, I did pretty darn well last season in the first half at least and I'm no expert at all on English football.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 13:33   #87
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Lehmann

Young
Ferdinand
King
Toure

Gerrard
Scholes
Mikel

Shevchenko
Lua Lua
Yakubu

Nothing special really, my subs are rubbish as I spent most my money on the starting 11.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 13:38   #88
Sagdiyev
Country Captain

Sagdiyev has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just joint under Arsenal Wonders.

My Team

Reina

A. Ferdinand
Doyley
Kromkamp
Touré

Reo-Coker
Cahill
Rosicky
Carrick

Kuyt
van Persie

SUBS:

Crossley
Lua Lua
Zokora
Konchesky
Sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 13:39   #89
tutty06

tutty06 is an unknown

I've just joint. i am offically called the BarcelonaSkippers

My Team

Reina

J.Terry
Wheater
A.cole
R.Ferdinand

Sissoko
J-S-park
Fabregas
davids

Shevchenko
Bellamy

All that = absoloutly amazing

Register Now!
tutty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 14:14   #90
Sagdiyev
Country Captain

Sagdiyev has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Oh, and does anyone know how to change the formation?
Sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote