PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 07:36   #37861
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Hahaha,chill guys i was wrong about coquelin,he turned out to be a very limited footballer,its odd that he has good technique when receiving the ball so i thought he had more in him but alas.

But the way Rebelinho Vidal is not a worldclass DMF,he is a worldclass CMF or box to box DMF,he is not the one sitting back and winning balls,at Juve he used to play AMF at Chile box to box and Bayern he is still box to box.

Yes Xhakha has a bad record with yellow cards but he will learn or he wont succeed in his position,theres a reason he has made the bundesliga team of the year despite all the midfield riches there last season.Thing is we have filled it and this [position wont be a problem for years now,same with Centreback.

Yesterday some of the moves were so fluid it reminded me of invincibles but the 2nd half fiasco,FML...if we get complacent for a mere good half to bloody watford then we definitely wont win any of the two big trophies,it seems to be a mentality issue that has developed from the barren years and still is persisting,just like how wenger would complain about teams getting physical with us ,sure do complain and get protection like a fergie or jose but the players should have retaliated on the field to avoid a big red target on their asses from everyone but we didnt...But there are some real winners and big characters,leaders or players who have experienced big time and wont drop their heads in the squad around half of our line up(Cech,Koscielny,Xhakha,Sanch ez,Ozil,Per,Mustafi) so we should be able to pull along.

Btw Xhakha and Ozil had a bet in the tunnel who will have the pass of the game and the former was taunting ''show me the money'',lol our football which was in a crisis since 10/11 seems to have found some style and romance back again.

And also guys talking about ''worldclass'' i didnt say he can just find a pass thats about it about ozil like some certain people on here,Ozil is the definition of worldclass in this league.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 12:18   #37862
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisanWenger View Post
And also guys talking about ''worldclass'' i didnt say he can just find a pass thats about it about ozil like some certain people on here,Ozil is the definition of worldclass in this league.
No he isn't, someone like Sergio Aguero is. You need to understand that "world class" is based on years of consistency. Ozil, though he's doing extremely well of late, does not have that - yet.

Fernando Torres was a brilliant example of people using "world class" incorrectly. Average scoring record at Atletico, did well at Liverpool (first and third seasons - his second season was statistically average) and so was only "lethal" for two non-consecutive seasons. You'll probably agree with me now based on what's happened since, but back in 2008 you'd have called him one of the three or five best in the world when he wasn't. That's the issue I'm trying to highlight. He scored in the Premier League so people automatically think he must be among the world's best. It goes on to this day with lots of other players.

Shevchenko, on the other hand, had an excellent record for five of his seven seasons at Milan (one was average, one poor) plus two excellent seasons with Dynamo Kiev (an easy league to score in but his 16 in 24 European games for them is vastly superior to anything Torres ever managed). Not everything can be argued on statistics but then I watched his seven seasons at Milan and his continental exploits with Dynamo Kiev from the age of 18 so I know that in this case, the statistics aren't misleading. His move to England just happened when he'd already shown a decline in his physical abilities in his final season at Milan. You'll find posts on this forum to that effect back around when the move happened.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 14:32   #37863
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Please stop reminding me what could have been with those two strikers, @Sweey
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 15:38   #37864
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Please stop reminding me what could have been with those two strikers, @Sweey
Falcao to make it three?
@Sweey I suppose you never consider Falcao "world class"? I for one don't reduce the check list for "world class" to that consistency. For me Falcao was world class, as Ronaldinho and R9, because of their raw talent. They just missed the chance to deliver as true greats do.

This said, I like Ozil, I really do, but while he has that talent, there are too many players like him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 16:49   #37865
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Falcao to make it three?
@Sweey I suppose you never consider Falcao "world class"? I for one don't reduce the check list for "world class" to that consistency. For me Falcao was world class, as Ronaldinho and R9, because of their raw talent. They just missed the chance to deliver as true greats do.

This said, I like Ozil, I really do, but while he has that talent, there are too many players like him.
I'd say at the end of his first season with Atletico (he'd had two prior excellent seasons with Porto) he had certainly become "world class" and if not, he certainly was in the fourth season (his second at Atletico) - he'd scored lots of goals in both Portugal and Spain so proven he could adapt. I'd also likely accept the argument that he was "world class" during his time at Porto given that he scored 18 goals in European competition and dominated teams so much - underlined by the fact he'd go on and score a lot for Atletico.

His is a different case and each player is different. Injury curtailed his progress rather than his ability having been in evidence for only a season or two (and blown out of proportion).
Old 29-08-2016, 19:55   #37866
ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

You are contradicting yourself Sweey,if its consistency you want,there you go:

He has been Germany's player of the year on 2011,2012,2013 and 2015

He made the most assists in bundesliga in 09/10 with 17 assists.

He made the most assists in FIFA World Cup 2010

He made the most assists in the champions league in 2010/11

He made the most assists in La Liga 11/12

He made the most assists in the european championships of 2012

He made the most assists in the english premier league last season,a tremendous 19 just one short of the record total and created more chances than anyone for a decade since when these stats were being taken down.

If you see him on form,you can clearly see he is special but lets leave subjectivity aside,you totally got it wrong..hes not your fernando torres..He has been doing it year in year out,his only troubled period was his 2nd half of his first season with us and the the first half of the next season where he started badly and then proceeded to get injured,so 2015 but thats it then he switched gears has added physicality to his game and is increasingly scoring more goals,just see the difference he brings to a team like in our leicester game,he adds a whole new dimension to it.

People like Joachim Loew,Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger all very different from one another and who have accomplished a lot in the game absolutely adore him,Loew had him start everygame,jose mourinho was hanging around for his shirt and to talk to him and praise him,arsene i dnt think i need to touch on this.

He has been killing it in the bundesliga,la liga and now the epl,being in his prime,he will replicate this and even better on the international stage too.

Show me 4 games in a season that does not cover the period 2014 where he did not create atleast 3 clear cut chances for his team mates to take a shot on goal at,he can do it in his sleep,its now the rest of his game that hs not only made him worldclass but a special player.
Old 29-08-2016, 20:01   #37867
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself Sweey,if its consistency you want,there you go:

He has been Germany's player of the year on 2011,2012,2013 and 2015

He made the most assists in bundesliga in 09/10 with 17 assists.

He made the most assists in FIFA World Cup 2010

He made the most assists in the champions league in 2010/11

He made the most assists in La Liga 11/12

He made the most assists in the european championships of 2012

He made the most assists in the english premier league last season,a tremendous 19 just one short of the record total and created more chances than anyone for a decade since when these stats were being taken down.

If you see him on form,you can clearly see he is special but lets leave subjectivity aside,you totally got it wrong..hes not your fernando torres..He has been doing it year in year out,his only troubled period was his 2nd half of his first season with us and the the first half of the next season where he started badly and then proceeded to get injured,so 2015 but thats it then he switched gears has added physicality to his game and is increasingly scoring more goals,just see the difference he brings to a team like in our leicester game,he adds a whole new dimension to it.

People like Joachim Loew,Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger all very different from one another and who have accomplished a lot in the game absolutely adore him,Loew had him start everygame,jose mourinho was hanging around for his shirt and to talk to him and praise him,arsene i dnt think i need to touch on this.

Show me 4 games in a season that does not cover the period 2015 where he did not create atleast 3 clear cut chances for his team mates to take a shot on goal at,he can do it in his sleep,its now the rest of his game that hs not only made him worldclass but a special player.
He's world class because he did some things in 2010 and 2011 but not a lot between the summers of 2012 and 2015? I'm not contradicting myself but you're making me laugh. A lot. Sorry but I think this conversation is done because you've proved my point.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:53   #37868
ArtisanWenger

Are you kidding me,are you covering one of your eyes like a pirate,2014 is the only bad year has had,he has been fantastic besides that year,show me a better number 10 from 2009 when he emerged to now,thats 8 bloody years,almost a decade or any player who has made more assists than him during that period or even someone who has created more chances than him during that 8 year period besides Messi.
Old 30-08-2016, 12:29   #37869
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Are you kidding me,are you covering one of your eyes like a pirate,2014 is the only bad year has had,he has been fantastic besides that year,show me a better number 10 from 2009 when he emerged to now,thats 8 bloody years,almost a decade or any player who has made more assists than him during that period or even someone who has created more chances than him during that 8 year period besides Messi.
Old 30-08-2016, 20:44   #37870
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

This one is a great signing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 31-08-2016, 20:13   #37871
rebelinho

Y'all might like Wilshere, but this move is even more laughable than David Luiz's.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:17   #37872
rebelinho

Xhaka and yellow cards, a story of love and lust.

If somebody manages to teach him some calm and patience he's gonna be extraordinary.

Old 07-09-2016, 17:12   #37873
ArtisanWenger

Quote:
Y'all might like Wilshere, but this move is even more laughable than David Luiz's.
Seriously what is so laughable?We have the most stacked midfield,the CMS and AMF than we ever have had and it would not be stretching it far to say its as good to get into the top 4 in the world and here we have wilshere who is always class after 1 or 2 games and issues are only fitness..so to displace more established and fitter players he needs to play,what better than to do it in the premiership with a club that has lesser number of games per season,where he will start every game and plays good attractive football to boot,he will only get better and return stronger,this will also reveal that its not only him but our training too so he can have an individualized scheme like Van Persie did in his final years with us.

Quote:
Xhaka and yellow cards, a story of love and lust.

If somebody manages to teach him some calm and patience he's gonna be extraordinary.
Its exactly why we are excited about the son of a gun,since he is a big leader,gifted physically and is immensely talented and is only 23 and has made the big move to an elite club,under a great manager for youth like..which is why i said we have plugged our dmf hole for years to come,even with our strikers ineptness,Xhaka,Cazorla and Ozil should be enough to cover that in this year's title race.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:51   #37874
ArtisanWenger

Well,that was bad.

Thank god we got the win,Perez is growing and is a useful addition will reduce the goal burden nicely when he gets in sync with the team in 2-3 matches or opens his account.Mustafi was excellent we looked so assured,we will have such insane protection with a Kostafi partnership ahead of Petr Cech.

We have to get these 2 SOTON clowns out of our club,both Ox and Walcott are pathetic,we are pathetic to not count on one but two of them in the same game,how i wish it was ox on loan and wilshere on our right side,he gives us something atleast on the wing rather than being a negative force or we should have atleast kept campbell,the dream is to send Ox on loan to see if he finds consistency and sel theo,we should have bit westhams hand off for 20m and got Mikhitaryan for whom we pulled out of the deal after everything was agreed as confirmed by watze a coach at Dortmund.

Our only hope is Iwobi keeps performing and doesnt get further injuries,in case he does

I would even Prefer Sanchez Ozil and Cazorla behind the striker.

Why didnt Xhaka play,i think a bit of the lessons Arsene gave Pires is at play here,after again a MOTM display for his national team he got sent off in the dying minutes of a 2-0 victory,he made Bobby watch from the bench and learn,hes helping xhaka not get sent off and added defensive stability with coq who was good in what he had to do actually excellent but cant play the ball and with our wings being useless,it was pretty hard yesterday..

The optimal play here is to have Xhaka and Ramsey in the middle with the latter minding his defensive duties like in 13/14..If not and we dont have Iwobi available,i am all for a midfield of

Elneny Xhaka

a rotating 3 of Ozil,Cazorla and Sanchez behind the strikers.

Comeonyougunners.
Old 16-10-2016, 06:49   #37875
ArtisanWenger

Fantastic,return of the wengerball,we are a joy to watch again after 2011,even with pep around i can brag we play the best football in the league with displays like this to boot.