PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-11-2005, 06:30   #31
pier69

pier69 is an unknown

oi man , did u guys seen the lebron james do 3 pointers from the half-court like 5 times in a row ? it's like a training video , when the cavaliers were training, he's just so good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to Deathrow Bitches

pier69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 06:39   #32
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I would watch NBA when it's on, hardly on TV for me, like once/twice a week, NFL is on quite a few times and I'm beginning to enjoy watching that, although I did enjoy playing Basketball for my school team, too bad the team sucked.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 08:29   #33
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Nice to see an NBA thread here in PESInsight indeed. Just to let you know, i too am a big fan of NBA. Particularly Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets. My favourite stars are Paul Pierce (Favourite of 'em all) Amare Stoudemire, Yao Ming, Rasheed and Ben Wallace and just about now, starting to like Mehmet Okur. He really is good for the Jazz this season. I also like seeing Garnett play, simply incredible, and Elton Brand aswell. Anyway, there is an NBA player who is 5'5. Earl Boykins plays at Denver. I like the NBA when i have the chance, and i love the NBA Live versions. Currently unbeatable hehe.
Old 26-11-2005, 08:48   #34
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Ahh I'm crushed for Amare Stoudamire - I hope he'll be the same when he gets back.

Paul Pierce, Rasheed and Ben Wallace, and Mehmet Okur? Good taste Nikos..

I still can't figure out why we got rid of Okur, such a shame.. He brought back memories of Bill Lambeer and the original Bad Boys.
gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 09:26   #35
nikos24

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Oh yeah, formerly at Detroit Okur, he just didnt get enough time to play. And now averages 20+ per game. Real good, they should have given away Darko Milicic instead! And i also believe that Rip Hamilton is having his best season of his career. Simply under-rated.

As for Stoudemire, he was on hot form last season, and improved like hell. That injury is such a big blow for the Suns, but Barbosa (who looks just like Rivaldo) Diaw and House are giving their best. Along ofcourse with Nash and Marion, btw, big fan too of Marion .

Unfortunately, i still think that the Spurs will win the Championship again this year, they've added Finley and Van Exel . But hopefully, Phoenix will stop them, . By that time, Stoudemire would have been fully recovered too.
Old 26-11-2005, 09:55   #36
Eric Clyde

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos24
Nice to see an NBA thread here in PESInsight indeed. Just to let you know, i too am a big fan of NBA. Particularly Boston Celtics
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Old 26-11-2005, 10:04   #37
nikos24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
Lol, why the grumpy face Daz, if i may ask? You either support the Paces or 76ers or is it because of Celtic? Hehe. Dont worry mate, the Celtics and Celtic are in no way related, .
Old 26-11-2005, 10:07   #38
Eric Clyde

Quote:
Lol, why the grumpy face Daz, if i may ask? You either support the Paces or 76ers or is it because of Celtic? Hehe. Dont worry mate, the Celtics and Celtic are in no way related, .
Just the name puts me off, don't really no any basketball teams heard of like Boston Celtic, Lakers, Chicago Bulls, thats about it.
Old 26-11-2005, 13:49   #39
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I always watch basketball when I accidentally zap through the channels. Unlucky for me, the only NBA is on Canal + , which is pay-tv

Only "American" sport I actually like watching.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 14:51   #40
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Anyway, there is an NBA player who is 5'5. Earl Boykins plays at Denver.
It's funny watching him, it looks like a little kid from the crowd has come on for a game

My favourite players are LeBron James, Steve Nash, Dwayne Wade, Steve Francis, Jason Kidd, Amare Stoudamire, Dirk Nowitski and Tracy McGrady.

P.S. The ESPN NBA series is miles better than NBA Live

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2005, 18:39   #41
bbjaylive

bbjaylive has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
P.S. The ESPN NBA series is miles better than NBA Live
Do you know when the 2k6 version is coming out?

bbjaylive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 17:50   #42
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

2k6 is out and I can't peel myself from it. It is and has always been the Pro Evo of basketball games. I'm camping out an xBox360 with the tenacity of a marine sniper just so I can play it on a next gen console. It looks like a real fucking game. Glory.

My Cavs squad is so nice. Baron Davis at the point, a formerly disgruntled but now-happy Ron Artest at PF, LeGod James at SF, Joe Johnson SG, and yes - Mehmet Okur at the low post.

I jettisoned Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas, and Drew Gooden. For subs I kept Jones, Marshall, and Varejao among others. I added Troy Murphy for another big-man-who-can-drain slot.

I have a Pistons league going as well as a T'Wolves season where King James and KG are teammates. It is so glorious.
gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 19:38   #43
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Good, i'm getting it in just over 2 days, what's it like online?

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 21:24   #44
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

ron artest can't play power forward

i might get this game, even tho the nba has lost me as a fan, i hate the way the players act

is it worth it?
Old 22-12-2005, 21:33   #45
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

i support miami heat.that was before shaq joined. mainly because ive always supported the miami dolphins in nfl. which is the 2nd best sport in the world
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote