PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-08-2005, 18:16   #31
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhombrebala
It's just great that at only 18 years old and the first russian to become the world number one player.
I'm suprised she's the first Russian to become number 1. Russian women are dominationg women's tennis and you always see at least 2 russians in the semi's of each grand slam. USA women use to dominate but in Russia they have got a good system to bring young ladies to professonal standard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yusuf eeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2005, 19:50   #32
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

Elhombrebala has disabled reputation

For me it was a suprise too. I thought more russians had been number one already. And yeah the russian women are really dominating tennis now. Their at least 4 of them in the world top 10.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Top Spin: 29-09-05
Price: 30 euro
Must Have!!!
Elhombrebala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2005, 21:35   #33
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

Does anyone know when the US Open starts? I Thought it was an Augest tournament but there hasn't been anything on TV about it. Anyone know?

Old 22-08-2005, 21:50   #34
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuf eeli
Does anyone know when the US Open starts? I Thought it was an Augest tournament but there hasn't been anything on TV about it. Anyone know?
It starts next weeks monday the 29th of august. I'm already looking forward to it. It's gonna be the best tournament off the year with all top seeded players being fit.

Must Have!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 22:23   #35
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

Quote:
It starts next weeks monday the 29th of august. I'm already looking forward to it. It's gonna be the best tournament off the year with all top seeded players being fit.
Yer thats great that is. Is the draw made? I hope Tim Henman gets a easy tie and is seeded high because i really want him to get pass the semi's unlike last year. He really needs to perform. This thread should be lively once the tournament starts. One final thing. Is Andy Murray playing in the US Open?

Thankz in advance

Old 22-08-2005, 22:25   #36
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

yeh the russian female tennis players always seem to be there or thereabouts wen it comes to the big tournaments without really winning anyfin

George Best R.I.P 1946-2005
dee-dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2005, 22:26   #37
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

No the draw isn't made yet wednesday it'll be announcend. But i can tell you now that Henman isn't seeded high. So he can come out against any player in the first round.

Must Have!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 22:31   #38
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-dee
yeh the russian female tennis players always seem to be there or thereabouts wen it comes to the big tournaments without really winning anyfin
I think you're really wrong there. Last year 3 of the 4 grandslam tournaments were won by russians:

1. Anastacia Myskina won Roland Garros(Final against Elena Dementieva)
2. Maria Sharapova won Wimbledon
3. Svetlana Kutznetsova won US open(Final against Elena Dementieva)

Must Have!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 22:31   #39
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

Quote:
No the draw isn't made yet wednesday it'll be announcend. But i can tell you now that Henman isn't seeded high. So he can come out against any player in the first round.
Ahhh... I'm worried now. He's never going to win anything. Any news on Andy Murray?

Old 22-08-2005, 22:47   #40
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

Murray now is the number 122 of the world, so he's gonna have to qualify for the tournament. Only the 64 top-seeded players have free access to the tournament the rest(other 64) have to qualify.

Sorry for the mix-up but Henman is high seeded, he's the number 12 of the world in the moment.

Must Have!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 22:52   #41
yusuf eeli

yusuf eeli is an unknown

Quote:
Murray now is the number 122 of the world, so he's gonna have to qualify for the tournament. Only the 64 top-seeded players have free access to the tournament the rest(other 64) have to qualify.

Sorry for the mix-up but Henman is high seeded, he's the number 12 of the world in the moment.
Thanks for that info. I'm looking forward to it anyway. Really hope it's a good competition for the British men.

Old 22-08-2005, 22:55   #42
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

No problem, i post any info that's requested. That's what i opened the thread for.

Must Have!!!
Old 22-08-2005, 22:57   #43
Alan Smith
!Smudger!

Alan Smith is as bad as a Meyyappan post

I really like Roddick and Sharapova.
Alan Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2005, 23:04   #44
Elhombrebala
Pure Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Smith
I really like Roddick and Sharapova.
Well Roddick is the fastest server of the world. The guy really has alot of power in his arms. The fastest ball he hit had a speed off 235 kmh if i'm not mistaken.

Must Have!!!
Old 23-08-2005, 14:37   #45
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Aye, let's all get behind the great Andy Murray, Scottish legend. No wait sorry, British.
Scottish and Welsh people are getting behind England in the Ashes so why shouldn't we get behind Murray.

I voted for Sharapova for obvious reasons
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote