PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will don the Maillot Jaune in Paris?
Cadel Evans 3 75.00%
Frank Schleck 0 0%
Bradley Wiggins 1 25.00%
Thomas Voeckler 0 0%
Jurgen Van Den Broeck 0 0%
Vincenzo Nibali 0 0%
Ryder Hesjedal 0 0%
Levi Leipheimer 0 0%
Alberto Contador in some sort of cunning disguise... 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 22:47   #31
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Oh hi, Berry, didn't realize you were a cycling fan?
I'm not particularly, but I thought I'd jump on the Wiggins bandwagon, on the back of his success in this Tour, like many fellow Brits have, it seems, and I tuned in for the final stage.

Quite enjoyed it, a nice change.

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 23:43   #32
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

When I started following cycling, there were no British riders on the Tour

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 23:48   #33
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
When I started following cycling, there were no British riders on the Tour
Nice. Must be something quite extraordinary then, and brilliant for the sport, that Britain now has its very own champ
Old 22-07-2012, 23:54   #34
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Nice. Must be something quite extraordinary then, and brilliant for the sport, that Britain now has its very own champ
I doubted I'd see a British Tour de France winner in my lifetime, so it's quite incredible to get one after only 8 years of watching the event. It's brilliant for British sport, in that it'll make cycling more popular, presumably. For sport in general, he's just another Tour de France winner though and a pretty boring one (on the road) at that. If he wasn't British, I'd probably be complaining about how he never attacks. Don't particularly like the Sky corporation either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 23-07-2012, 00:26   #35
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Like I said, cycling without EPO is just as boring as 10 000 meters ice skating.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 00:29   #36
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Can't think of anything more boring than getting excited over a bloke riding a bike.

Oh wait, there's golf/snooker/athletics.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 00:31   #37
Bammers05

Everyone has their own tastes.

Quote:
Old 23-07-2012, 09:42   #38
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Pretty insane to see the lead-out for the Champs involving the yellow jersey, rather than their usual canter with a glass of Champagne. Much more fitting way to win the jersey though, especially how much of a help the whole team has been for Wiggo to get this jersey.

Now for Saturday's Olympic road race. Bring it on home Cav!

What are your guys' favourite 2012 Tour moments? Millar's stage win immediately springs to mind, purely for how much redemption will have been brought by that.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 12:36   #39
Sabatasso
Banned

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Everyone has their own tastes.
Definitely so, but while it's impressive in terms of pain threshold and stamina, it's not really "fun" to watch, at least not for me personally. This year was especially boring though, and like I already said, if this is what cycling is with less dope then I'd say legalize it for this sport...
Old 23-07-2012, 14:28   #40
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I don't get the legalize doping to make it more enjoyable argument. So what if they go up the hill in 50 minutes instead of 46 minutes. As long as there are two riders competing on the way up makes no difference if they doped or not.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 14:59   #41
Sabatasso
Banned

When they're doped they at least attack the leader...
Old 23-07-2012, 16:04   #42
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

There were numerous attacks, but Wiggins and Froome were just equal to them.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 16:29   #43
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

not to mention, when the two best Tour riders are not there, Andy and that dickhead Contador, the entire dynamic is changed.
Old 25-07-2012, 00:53   #44
Sabatasso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
There were numerous attacks, but Wiggins and Froome were just equal to them.
Yes of course, if you call a half arsed attempt an actual attack, then there was numerous. There was NONE real assaults, everybody played it safe just to make it to the finish line.
Old 11-10-2012, 17:44   #45
IronCity
Banned

Nice Chart of finishers who have been banned from Tour over the years for doping

NY Times Link