PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-10-2018, 14:19   #2116
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCarla2011 View Post
Just a few mor weeks. Calm down... if you go to the first page, in the google spredsheet, you have older versions of all the teams...
References to many teams Non-Fifa(Tibet...)there
dark777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 20:33   #2117
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

change nationality dont work, i try manually via hexagesimal edit, and dont work, i dont know why
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 20:44   #2118
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
change nationality dont work, i try manually via hexagesimal edit, and dont work, i dont know why
have you done all live updates on PES 2017? could you make base copy from Ben Woodburn (Liverpool) and send me a .bin file with it? would like to use real face for this player.

for the nationalities: I was able to change them with this tool but i did not test yet if these settings are applied ingame... i import the team i changed tomorrow and play a test match then i see, if it doesn't work it's no problem at least i tried and if it works i'll need to change my pants
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 20:47   #2119
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
have you done all live updates on PES 2017? could you make base copy from Ben Woodburn (Liverpool) and send me a .bin file with it? would like to use real face for this player.

for the nationalities: I was able to change them with this tool but i did not test yet if these settings are applied ingame... i import the team i changed tomorrow and play a test match then i see, if it doesn't work it's no problem at least i tried and if it works i'll need to change my pants
My question was never answered.Sadly
Old 26-10-2018, 01:49   #2120
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:

yes i have live updates, why you dont do it?? maybe that was some reason for some mistakes when us importa some teams exports

ok tomorrow i send you
Old 26-10-2018, 12:29   #2121
Speckkopf

Quote:
yes i have live updates, why you dont do it?? maybe that was some reason for some mistakes when us importa some teams exports

ok tomorrow i send you
thanks! yes maybe that's the problem. I did not do them because i did overwrite all second leagues (from italy, spain and now with NON-FIFA teams also England), portuguese league and some other stuff, with the national teams and i feared when i do Live Updates it crashes everything. maybe someone can give me a full edited data file where all live updates where made? i know it is possible to export edited data to USB via PS4 menu/settings and then just stick the folder in a ZIP and upload it somewhere that would really help me out because there are really much players missing, for the most is no problem because i can create them and take data from Pesmaster but it is extra work to edit the faces manually and also if we have these players i can save fake player slots because it will be hard when i start with NON-FIFA teams also having enough players to edit.

I did make all live updates on my second user, so i took all players from live updates from this account and imported them, but like i posted some months ago one day my wife deleted PES from our PS4, i could restore the national teams because i exported them on USB before but all Live Update data is gone because there are no Live Updates anymore for PES 17

@dark777

your questions got answered more than once and as long as you keep asking the same questions there will be no other answer like those i gave you already, i still have some days to work on the FIFA National Teams before i start with the NON-FIFA teams.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:34   #2122
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
thanks! yes maybe that's the problem. I did not do them because i did overwrite all second leagues (from italy, spain and now with NON-FIFA teams also England), portuguese league and some other stuff, with the national teams and i feared when i do Live Updates it crashes everything. maybe someone can give me a full edited data file where all live updates where made? i know it is possible to export edited data to USB via PS4 menu/settings and then just stick the folder in a ZIP and upload it somewhere that would really help me out because there are really much players missing, for the most is no problem because i can create them and take data from Pesmaster but it is extra work to edit the faces manually and also if we have these players i can save fake player slots because it will be hard when i start with NON-FIFA teams also having enough players to edit.

I did make all live updates on my second user, so i took all players from live updates from this account and imported them, but like i posted some months ago one day my wife deleted PES from our PS4, i could restore the national teams because i exported them on USB before but all Live Update data is gone because there are no Live Updates anymore for PES 17

@dark777

your questions got answered more than once and as long as you keep asking the same questions there will be no other answer like those i gave you already, i still have some days to work on the FIFA National Teams before i start with the NON-FIFA teams.
Just saying that this week.While it was possible Tibet
Old 26-10-2018, 14:33   #2123
Speckkopf

Quote:

ok tomorrow i send you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark777 View Post
Just saying that this week.While it was possible Tibet
i told you already i want to finish all the other stuff before doing the NON-FIFA teams.
Old 26-10-2018, 14:49   #2124
AlexCarla2011

AlexCarla2011 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark777 View Post
My question was never answered.Sadly
Until he finishes all we have to do is wait. He is not being paid, so it's not very polite to ask him to do this or that team.

When he finishes every team, FIFA & NON-FIFA will be available for download. So calm down a wait like the rest of us!!!!
AlexCarla2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 14:59   #2125
AlexCarla2011

AlexCarla2011 is an unknown

Speckkopf, two things:

1) Is there a chance of having an All-in-onee download file in the end?

2) Should we delete all the kits that we already imported?

Thanks!!
AlexCarla2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 20:32   #2126
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCarla2011 View Post
Speckkopf, two things:

1) Is there a chance of having an All-in-onee download file in the end?

2) Should we delete all the kits that we already imported?

Thanks!!
1.) yes and 2.) yes

The problem with the kits is that i made many new kits and downloaded also many new ones and i saved them directly on my USB with unique file names... like for example Italy kits i saved with file names ITA_G1.png, ITA_P1.png and so on so i don't get messed up with it.

But in earlier versions the files had other names and to keep those file names i would have to look in every old zip package how the kits are named and i would have to rename the new kits with same file names....

i think looking at the many things i had and have to do with updating everything (and i think the new team exports i make now are a huge improvement compared to the old ones) it is less work for you deleting the old kits as it is for me renaming all of them. i think it wouldn't be good spending hours with this stuff, i like to use every free second (and atm i have plenty of that) for editing.

But i can promise all the flags can stay with the same names like they had before.

update by the way: At the moment i have finished all ingame national teams, all european national teams (some kits missing), around 80% of african national teams (some kits missing) and nearly 50% each asian and american national teams (some kits missing).

for the european teams i just want to finish some details like getting live update players because of 2 reasons: 1st is i want to prevent duplicates, everyone who made all live updates has the players in the game and when i created them you have them twice, 2nd reason is i need to be "economical" with editable players, with so many created players i slowly run out of them. Also i try to keep up with the kits as good as i can.

I use face builds which are available in forums, youtube and so on, for every player which is not ingame and for which i can find one, i am also able to convert PES 16 face builds to PES 17 and in some cases also PES 18 face builds work with some little adaptions because i know the quality of the player faces i made compared to those faces other people made was definitely my weak point.
Old 27-10-2018, 16:17   #2127
ggdaris

speckof where is new teams updates??
Old 27-10-2018, 18:07   #2128
Speckkopf

Quote:
speckof where is new teams updates??
see 2 or 3 posts above i wrote. few days
Old 27-10-2018, 18:12   #2129
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
see 2 or 3 posts above i wrote. few days

This will bring be back to my PES 2017 again I'll be preparing it... Deleting kits and all of that
It will be the time to do more amazing tournaments

After you finish those teams, you could provide a list of teams that still need new kits... If I have time perhaps I'll take a look at some of them

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 18:46   #2130
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post

This will bring be back to my PES 2017 again I'll be preparing it... Deleting kits and all of that
It will be the time to do more amazing tournaments

After you finish those teams, you could provide a list of teams that still need new kits... If I have time perhaps I'll take a look at some of them
i can provide when i am finished because i made some kits i haven't uploaded yet and there are some others i have in work at the moment.