PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-08-2015, 14:35   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

PES 2016 Demo Discussion

Out 13th of August.

Would expect it on both Sony and Microsoft consoles, doubt it will make an appearance on PC though.

And Morata has been revealed as another cover "star".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 15:01   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Might as well make this the "official" demo discussion thread. I've changed the title, will sticky the thread closer to the date.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 15:24   #3
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm people and I don't want this.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 19:49   #4
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

this is great, didn't expect it so early. on august 13th i`m done with PES2015
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:46   #5
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

In Bhatti's last interview he said PC would have an "earlier demo", so if it doesn't come before the consoles one it should at least come at the same time.

And why do you call Morata a "star"? He was one of the biggest revelations last season, specially in UCL, and as the european competiton take major importance in PES it is normal for them to promote a star of that tournament.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 14:33   #6
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

So in the demo, there's gonna be:

Quote:
1 German, 2 Italian, 2 Brazilian and 2 international teams
Who are we thinking? Place your bets now!

German team has to be Bayern. One of the Italian teams will be Juve, perhaps Roma or Inter as the second one? Brazilian.... erm.... I'm gonna say Santos and Sao Paolo, international will be Spain and perhaps Netherlands. Surprised there's no Barca or Madrid, the demos usually have one or both of them!

Old 04-08-2015, 14:43   #7
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Bayern, Juventus, Napoli, Sao Paulo, Santos, Germany, Brazil.

Barcelona and Madrid are EA partners, Madrid definitely are not so sure of Barca, so neither will be in demos again anytime soon. Germany and Brazil have been shown in preview footage before so they'll be the international teams.

I swear a trailer was meant to be released yesterday, typical Konami.

Old 04-08-2015, 15:07   #8
Ali
It is happening again

Ah yes, Napoli. Forgot they were in previous demos!

Old 04-08-2015, 18:40   #9
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Bayern, Juventus, Napoli, Sao Paulo, Santos, Germany, Brazil.

Barcelona and Madrid are EA partners, Madrid definitely are not so sure of Barca, so neither will be in demos again anytime soon. Germany and Brazil have been shown in preview footage before so they'll be the international teams.

I swear a trailer was meant to be released yesterday, typical Konami.
Well i think it will be:
Bayern, Juventus, Roma, Corinthians, Flamengo (because of this http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/co...y-in-pes-2016/), Germany and Brazil. - Like the E3 Demo.

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 19:09   #10
Lörd TH

Ah Roma is a good call as they featured in the trailers.

Old 05-08-2015, 14:09   #11
Lörd TH

Looks like it will be AC Milan instead of Napoli this year..

Old 05-08-2015, 15:09   #12
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm okay with that. Very okay indeed.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 15:43   #13
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Adam said the Teams of the Demo are... Bayern, Juve, Roma, Corinthians, Palmeiras, Brasil and France.
- Two Stadiums: Juve Stadium and Corinthians Stadium

Other Features:
- 5-10 Minutes
- sunny and rainy
- day and night

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 16:57   #14
Zardo
  • PSN: pulsoeterno

Zardo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I've been watching the gameplay videos and eventhough I never give myself a final judgement until I play the demo, it looks pretty damm good. I saw a youtube video from a Spanish Guy that has been playing FIFA the psat 3 years basically and he said the game is not better than fifa, not equal like FIFA and not that fluid as FIFA, but by far the best PES since PES 6 and that is a great alternative for football lovers. That if you actually get used to it, it might take a lot of your time enjoying a new revolutionary game. Hope this is true..
Zardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 00:23   #15
sgmullins

sgmullins has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The goalkeepers are again shocking, this is a deal breaker for me. I can't tell you how many times ive conceded and lost games through the shoddy keepers parrying the ball to oncoming strikers on pes 2015.
I believe the actual gameplay of pes 2015 was hands down better than both fifa 14 and fifa 15. The constant fouls that are being called and the keepers just ruin the game every time i play it. I think no i'll give it another go but i end up getting to angry with pes 2015.
Then watching one of the games being played at gamescom, it was juve vs bayern i think. Out of the 4 goals scored buffon parried two balls straight to the attackers. Neur was not much better either. I'm waiting for the excuses to come ala "played on easy difficulty" "early code" ect ect. In honesty ive played a lot of fifa 15 lately and i don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. Fifa 16 looks very very good too , what with the changes being made to it this year. I find it hard to take that konami mostly got back on track with last years game only to become lazy and not fix the keepers.
Well for what it's worth that's my 2 cents over (rant too).
sgmullins is offline   Reply With Quote