PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-09-2012, 10:09   #256
dutchfootball
  • Supports: Every club that dares to play attacking football, especially when playing home

dutchfootball is an unknown

Feyenoord and PSV stadium

Dear KONAMI,

I'm very disappointed with the fact that the stadiums of PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord are not included in the game. KONAMI could win Dutch fans over FIFA by creating the stadiums, because FIFA does not have them either. The Dutch national team plays in three stadiums: Amsterdam ArenA (Ajax), Stadion Feyenoord (Feyenoord, capacity: 51577) and Philips Stadion (PSV Eindhoven, capacity: 35000). These are the three biggest stadiums in the Eredivisie. Please consider this possibility.

P.S. Feyenoord is planning to construct a new stadium (in 2018). This stadium is going to be the biggest of the Eredivisie (capacity: 63000)
dutchfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2012, 10:33   #257
dutchfootball
  • Supports: Every club that dares to play attacking football, especially when playing home

Dear KONAMI,

Second request of me: could you make a video scene wherein the coach of a team has an expressing function, e.g. if team A misses many chances against team B, the captain of team A will be approached by the coach of team A and is given instructions (in the video scene), for example. The game would feel more realistic and emotional with such an option.

In short, it would be realistic if the coach seems to be 'participating' in a standard football match and this can be achieved by creating video scenes with 'emotional' coaches or 'participating' coaches. One note: the coaches don't have to be real.

I'm also aware of the fact that coaches appear in a small box when you change tactics.

By the way, FIFA doesn't have all of this...
Old 21-09-2012, 15:41   #258
dutchfootball

Kit design

Dear KONAMI,

it would be nice if the 'arrows' on the shirt of the picture below would be added as a design of the kits, shirt and trousers:

This team doesn't exist in PES, but some PES licensed teams do have 'arrows'.
Old 25-09-2012, 15:29   #259
qareem

qareem has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Please put in PES 2014

1) - 5 a side mode (BAL online in this mode will be hilarious and huge seller since EA seperate this two mode)
2) - Quick throw in.. similar to Fifa(add more realism)
3) - Add this features in option menu
a) Tactical Assistant(some of us just like to push start match button)
b) A.I. team line up base on player condition (on/off) (So wedidn't face same lineup, so this will add to the realism)
c) Turn on/off cut scene, or there willbe a replay button during near miss or foul scene, so user can choose to have the replay or not
4) - More activity at side line i.e. player warming up..
5) - Stretcher to be brought in if major injury occur
6) - Possibility for the Keeper to have injury, currently everybody remove 2nd keeper from substitute
7) - Button to argue with the referee,with a risk to get booked or not,sometimes we need to release our frustration to someone. This will add two way communication with the ref.
8) - Currently there is a problem with advantage system, i.e. when plays go on, referee seems always forgetting to book the the player after the game stop later.
9) - Quick free kick. Easier to conduct free kick, make one player running to get the ball automatically to take quick free kick, but it up to the player to take it or not, so will be more natural like a real match.
10) - Addition of real manager with statistic i.e. preferrable formation, gameplay, tactics, attack/ deffence level, etc. this will add more realism to the overall experience, wecan experiment exhibition match vs lower team with the Special One tactical management
11) - Full Control on Custom League / Cup mode, i.e. option to choose number of teams participate, competition formats, rules, etc.
12) - Handball.. can be turn on/off
13) - Refree & Linesman - Occasionally officials in real life will do mistake in their judgement, please make an option to so all this mistake can be turn on/off.

Thanks
qareem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 21:53   #260
afavti

afavti is an unknown

Please Konami, bring back the old modes, where you could play all of them offline and specially the International League mode, I love that mode. Being able to play a league with national teams is great, please the game modes in PES 2008 were perfect, please bring them back. Give players the opportunity to play all the modes offline and if someone wants to play online ok, but we should be able to play all the modes offline as well.
Thanks in advance.
afavti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 22:02   #261
afavti

afavti is an unknown

My second request:
Please Konami bring back the International League mode just like in PES 2008, was great, you could play it with national teams and you could check all the scores from the other matches.
And also PLEASE, like in PES 2008, let the lop-sided victories happen (in simulated matches, when the compter plays agains itself) for example if Germany plays against Siria or Kuwait, Germany could/should win 8-0, 9-0 or 10-0 or 10-1, etc, that would happen in real life, PLEASE allow this to happen again just like in PES 2008.
Thanks in advance.
afavti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:29   #262
webraider

webraider is an unknown

Bring back traditional 2 vs 2 modes goddammit!

Like 2 vs CPU
3 vs CPU
4 vs CPU
2 vs 2
2 vs 1

What was the point of removing that?! We liked to gather together our efforts and get our asses handed over by a CPU team and now we cant even play together, only with this crappy fixed cursor settings... What gives?!
webraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 13:11   #263
oggmeista
  • Supports: Liverpool + Deportivo

oggmeista has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Great list trevi.. I do believe most of my points were made but just in case

Tackiling /fouls is fundementally wrong recieve 2 yellow cards for 2 soft tackles??...that is wrong! Also if you make contact with the ball FIRST and then the player ..It should NOT be a foul!!! regardless of wheteh your sliding or not..

Manager profiles for every team so that whenever the team plays whether it is in exhibition or compettitive leage etc the created teams manager can be seen in the cut scenes...Also an achievements list for every team, this should be like the oeverall acheivements list which the game has currently but for every team, similarly yoy should be able to have unlimited profiles/manager creation for human players with a similar list of acheivemnts

Modern chants for all teams in all the major leagues, which I think has already been asked for

In football Life/master leage can we please get rid off this unrealistic childish system of purchasing items and winning boots etc , and get back to player interraction as it was in pes 2012...this sytem worked well.. and should be enhanced..the new idea is a complete abomination!!
oggmeista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 23:35   #264
puerta21

puerta21 is an unknown

the most worst is that there are players like van der mirch. in mlo everybody buy them because heś at fast as ronaldo but cost like nothing. than they play a long ball to him. he run to fast for all players and than goal. please pes, edit this bug. please edit the player skills. it could not be that van der mirch, martins, and all the other fast attacker are more interesting as player like, falcao, huntelaar or someone else. there are also threads about this just fast players and thats the reason why pes 2013 sucks....

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=92030

so please update the skills!!!!
puerta21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 23:38   #265
puerta21

puerta21 is an unknown

it could not be that a striker just have to be fast. that makes pes so bad that i don like to play it again sry :-/
Old 26-12-2012, 23:39   #266
puerta21

puerta21 is an unknown

falcao is one of the best striker in world. but in the game. you can forget him that sucks
Old 26-12-2012, 23:42   #267
puerta21

puerta21 is an unknown

van der mirch, mphela, martins, AGBONLAHOR, walcott, dotan, ..... all players with a unrealistic speed and so, they are the most important players in MLO. so please do something pes!!!! please please pleasse
Old 27-12-2012, 17:18   #268
puerta21

puerta21 is an unknown

van der mirch sucks so much that i don t like to play pes again. itś so unrealistic. in mlo. the most important player are just fast players. the other statistics doesn t matter. van der mirch, mphela, martins, walcott, agdelabour ...... that sucks. please pes. edit the skills of these players. or edit the speed engine. it could not be that a player like van der mirch is better in mlo as a huntelaar or a benzema.

you destroy the game with this players.

i like to play with, holtby, kroos, falcao and co, so please. edit the players. it will be much more better if you just take the player skills from fifa. 2013. but the skills of fifa 13 are so bad.....

some examples?

http://pesdb.net/pes2013/index.php?f...sition&order=d

WHO IS

DOTAN? VAN DER MIRCH? MIYAICHI?...... These players are as fast as ronaldo hahaha what a bad joke....

or other overskilled players,

ARMERO? WHO? Heś a better defender as vidic or kompany? WTF

lennon, 87???? WHAT

Martins, SPEED 97???? WHAT===???????
AGBONLAHOR, Speed 97 WHAT==????
WALCOTT ALso??? THat sucks so much

if you want to get a good team. you just have to buy these players. because they are fast. thats so BAD.....
Old 28-12-2012, 21:24   #269
Mvp77

Mvp77 is an unknown

Frown The time is come.

Play the game since ISS Pro 98.
All the potential is in it, but they fail to exploit it.
Indeed, it underwent an involution in recent years.

It's time to re-write the "core":
• AI
• Tactics
• Free kicks/Corners/Throw-ins
• Stats
• Graphic & Audio
Mvp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 23:25   #270
Mvp77

Mvp77 is an unknown

Stats

Blue=o
Red=x

Attack -> ATK Awareness
Defence -> DEF Awareness

Short-pass accuracy
Short-pass speed
Long-pass accuracy
Long-pass speed

NEW STATs: Pass accuracy+Pass speed
NEW SPECIAL ABILITIES: Assist★, Long pass★

Dribble accuracy

Jump
Header accuracy

Place kicking
Swerve

Ball control

Weak foot accuracy
Weak foot usage

Responsiveness
Explosive power

NEW STAT: Explosiveness (never seen a agile-unresponsive/responsive-non agile player)

Top speed
Dribble speed (Better to use a combination of Speed and Dribble accuracy:
High Speed + High Dribble acc. = High Dribble speed
High Speed + Low Dribble acc. = Low Dribble speed or High risk to lose ball)

Body balance
Stamina

Kicking power
Shot accuracy

Goal keeping skills

Form
Injury

Tenacity
Teamwork

ADD NEW STATs:

Creativity (Messi, C. Ronaldo)
Dirtiness (Joey Barton)