PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-05-2019, 09:18   #91
Caveras

Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiel View Post
Yeah i thought the same at first too, but the res is 1600 x 1600 after i click on the picture individually
When you have the 1600px version in the browser up, change the small part in the url that says /s1600/ to /s0/
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2019, 18:36   #92
akiel

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveras View Post
When you have the 1600px version in the browser up, change the small part in the url that says /s1600/ to /s0/
Hey, that works!! It's a bit of a pain as i have to open each image in a separate window and then change the url as the images initially show up as an overlay on top of the normal webpage (if that makes sense) but thanks!! I wonder if there's a way to make the browser do this automatically?
akiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2019, 19:02   #93
akiel

akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.akiel has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Okay boys and girls...the one a lot of us have been waiting for has finally arrived!!!

Arsenal's home and away kits have been leaked!!!

CDKM, you're up, my guy!!! Do us proud!!!

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...away-kits.html
Old 22-05-2019, 19:02   #94
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hey, that works!! It's a bit of a pain as i have to open each image in a separate window and then change the url as the images initially show up as an overlay on top of the normal webpage (if that makes sense) but thanks!! I wonder if there's a way to make the browser do this automatically?
Yep quicker than the way i was doing it, thanks for the heads up
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 08:20   #95
Caveras

Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I don't know. Google Photos has this default thing where you share large pictures and they will get the s1600 tag for some reason.
Old 24-05-2019, 08:22   #96
Caveras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
I opened it in Gimp on 2048 x 2048 and alined it and it was fine.
That way you also dont improve anything because the game will upscale smaller images to 2048px by itself and it looks just as blurry ;D
Old 24-05-2019, 16:13   #97
akiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveras View Post
I don't know. Google Photos has this default thing where you share large pictures and they will get the s1600 tag for some reason.
That's hella weird...so it's an issue with the way the photos are displayed in the browser and not the files themselves, huh? WTF that's so strange hahaha

Thanks for the heads up regardless, my dude!! You're a real one!!!
Old 24-05-2019, 23:36   #98
P1_Ar97

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

Man City 2019-2020 season home kit leaked

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...-home-kit.html
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:09   #99
CDKitMaker

CDKitMaker has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey guys, still really busy. Here's how I think the City kit will look (based on current released 2019/20 Puma kits). As for the image resolution thing - I'm trying to figure that all out haha! I could set them to display at full resolution on the blog, but I've tried that before and it takes up most of the screen... not to mention it displaces the rest of the content so it all overlaps and looks like a real mess!

Old Yesterday, 18:06   #100
akiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Hey guys, still really busy. Here's how I think the City kit will look (based on current released 2019/20 Puma kits). As for the image resolution thing - I'm trying to figure that all out haha! I could set them to display at full resolution on the blog, but I've tried that before and it takes up most of the screen... not to mention it displaces the rest of the content so it all overlaps and looks like a real mess!

MAGNIFICO!!!

Don't sweat it about the resolution/resizing thing, dude, apparently its something to do with the way the images are displayed on screen once you upload them!
Old Yesterday, 23:23   #101
P1_Ar97

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post

ABSOLUTE LEGEND !!! .. and regarding the resolution thing , i feel like its not that big deal , but i have a small solution for it , post the kit as a preview (as it right now) but include a download link for the preferred resolution for anyone (1024x1024 or 2048x2048) this way it will be easier for us to manage the kits that you're providing .. thanks again
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote