PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-05-2015, 14:00   #136
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Nice "jump" from your defender. Certainly PES Rage-worthy.
My schock of seeing a goal from a cross overrode the rest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 18:44   #137
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just had the most BULLSHIT match of PES I've ever had. To say I'm fuming would be an understatement. The CPU went 2 up with 2 utterly bullshit goals. 1 where my defender just kept bouncing off the attacker, and a deflection. I then get a player sent off for a challenge that was only worthy of a yellow. I pull one back, they score straight after. I pull another back, they score straight after. I pull one more back, they score straight after (seeing a pattern here? And people argue that the game isn't scripted!). I then enter rage mode, get 3 more players sent off, and lose 7-3. Every.... single.... goal.... was utter crap. Defenders moving out of the way to let strikers score. Bullshit rebounds. Players bouncing off opposition strikers as if they were made of brick. And I'm not having anyone coming on and saying "oooh, learn to defend better. every goal is preventable". You weren't there, man! You weren't there!
Fair to say that is my last ever match of this particular ML... perhaps my final ML match ever, and I may need to take an extended break from this stupid fucking game.

I should also mention that I almost smashed the shit out of my controller, until I remembered how expensive they are!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 16:58   #138
Iusedtobeaspy

Iusedtobeaspy has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Haven't played 2014 and 2015. Is the game still comically scripted and barely playable?
Iusedtobeaspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 17:17   #139
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I should also mention that I almost smashed the shit out of my controller, until I remembered how expensive they are!
That's why I buy 15 controllers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iusedtobeaspy View Post
Haven't played 2014 and 2015. Is the game still comically scripted and barely playable?
If you say that about PES2013 you might not want to touch PES2015, and keep a good 50km away from PES2014.

Old 15-07-2015, 00:11   #140
Iusedtobeaspy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
If you say that about PES2013 you might not want to touch PES2015, and keep a good 50km away from PES2014.
How is that even theoretically possible? PES 2013 is the worst football game I have ever played. It makes you nostalgic for stuff like Fifa 99. Scripting aside, it doesn't even look like a football game. Players crossing from the touch line with a single movement, for example. It's like Konami hired a whole new crew to develop the game and they f-ed up big time. They took all the fun out of it and made it annoyng, robotic, a complete mess overall.

What a sad decline. I guess PES will no longer exist in a few years. It becomes less and less relevant, fans are tired of bashing their pads/TVs/monitors and are simply moving on.
Old 15-07-2015, 00:22   #141
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iusedtobeaspy View Post
How is that even theoretically possible?
From your comment I can see your scripting is not what we usually call scripting.

For us, generally, scripting is the coding embeded into the game that makes the AI behave in ways impossible to counter, and that always happen after specific events. For example, and referring to PES2015, it is very usual (thankfully I dont suffer from this) to "conceed" a goal just after you score. Or to perform a sliding tackle, win the ball, and the AI player throws you to the ground when you start running without opposition.

From what you say I think you were referring to animations/player movements. This saw a major improvement i this new games mostly due to the new graphics engine used. I love PES2013, but it was mechanical and not fluid/realistic. After trying PES2015 I can't go back to the robot-like animations. It is that much better.

Old 15-07-2015, 02:18   #142
Iusedtobeaspy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
From your comment I can see your scripting is not what we usually call scripting.

For us, generally, scripting is the coding embeded into the game that makes the AI behave in ways impossible to counter, and that always happen after specific events. For example, and referring to PES2015, it is very usual (thankfully I dont suffer from this) to "conceed" a goal just after you score. Or to perform a sliding tackle, win the ball, and the AI player throws you to the ground when you start running without opposition.

From what you say I think you were referring to animations/player movements. This saw a major improvement i this new games mostly due to the new graphics engine used. I love PES2013, but it was mechanical and not fluid/realistic. After trying PES2015 I can't go back to the robot-like animations. It is that much better.
I'm talking about the same scripting, perhaps you misunderstood me. PES 2013 is horribly scripted, laughable actually. Especially at the hardest level. The most annoying thing is that all teams/players are basically the same. The AI doesn't have any limitations based on reality (Bolivia is as strong as Brazil). Your opponents are unbreakable, especially the defenders. I get it, that's Konami's idea of making things more interesting, but it completely destroys the realism of the gameplay.

As for animations - I don't really care much about that when I have about 30% influence over the game. On a good day. Some games are so horribly scripted that I feel like I'm wathing a Youtube video. Really bizzare stuff. I guess PES is much more fun when you're playing with friends.