PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-06-2018, 14:35   #1
tomassi

tomassi is an unknown

No more Borussia Dortmund in PES

There is a notice on Konami/PES website that Dortmund terminated the deal early. Bit of shame that all those scanned faces and the stadium will disappear in PES 2019. Story of PES life isn't it, add loads of new stuff and lose loads more at the same time!

tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 15:01   #2
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I've just read it too! Here's the source: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/bvb

Man the licenses keep ending with konami. I really wonder where this all goes??
ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 15:19   #3
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Seems like Dortmund onesidedly end the partnership
Old 01-06-2018, 15:38   #4
tomassi

tomassi is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Seems like Dortmund onesidedly end the partnership
It doesn't overly bother me because, of course, we can just edit them in anyway. The only thing that bothers me is losing the face scanned players and the stadium.

I'm seriously considering not bothering with a footy game for 18/19. FIFA now has World Cup mode so FIFA 19 will be a lesser product by default. PES needs to do something extra special to tempt me at this point.

This is the first year I'm currently (pre-hype of course) happy not to bother getting either game this year.
Old 01-06-2018, 17:15   #5
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Lose one bundesliga team and they will add another. They can only have 3 anyways. Most of the players will be in the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:18   #6
tomassi

tomassi is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Lose one bundesliga team and they will add another. They can only have 3 anyways. Most of the players will be in the game.
I'm not sure they will be though. I think we will lose most of their players, depending on who is in the national teams at release. So, based on WC Squads and NT licenses in the game already, we will lose Pulisic, Castro, Dahoud, Gotze, Weigl, Schmeltzer, Schurrle, Phillip, Toljan, Rode, Zagadou, Isak, Durm and maybe even Toprak and Sahin (not sure if they still play for Turkey or not). That's a lot of faces of some decent players there. I know it's not the end of the world, but I just can't stand playing with generic players so my interest in ever using Dortmund in PES has now gone.
Old 04-06-2018, 14:33   #7
OCKRASS

OCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastOCKRASS is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
I'm not sure they will be though. I think we will lose most of their players, depending on who is in the national teams at release. So, based on WC Squads and NT licenses in the game already, we will lose Pulisic, Castro, Dahoud, Gotze, Weigl, Schmeltzer, Schurrle, Phillip, Toljan, Rode, Zagadou, Isak, Durm and maybe even Toprak and Sahin (not sure if they still play for Turkey or not). That's a lot of faces of some decent players there. I know it's not the end of the world, but I just can't stand playing with generic players so my interest in ever using Dortmund in PES has now gone.
Tomassi I think you hit the nail on the head with that point. Losing teams also meaning players that were scanned with realistic features. This will have some effect on the presentation of the next title.
However, if Konami includes more freedom for option file makers then we may see files with the players that were already in option files copy them over.

Definitely not the end of the world but I can clearly see a lot of fans from "the rest of the world" really happy to see their teams included in PES 2019...where these teams were excluded out of both Fifa and PES previously.

This may be a blessing in disguise for PES.

peace
OCKRASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 20:38   #8
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
Schurle, Götze and Weigl are normally in the german NT so we won't lose them
Old 04-06-2018, 23:28   #9
DeJackal

DeJackal is an unknown

Schalke 04 will replace Dortmund. Which is a good thing IMO.
DeJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:18   #10
ronystan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
Schurle, Götze and Weigl are normally in the german NT so we won't lose them
But they didn't call up to WC squad this year
Old 05-06-2018, 15:58   #11
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
But they didn't call up to WC squad this year
Götze and Schürle are in the german nt in fifa world cup but idk about weigl. I ll look later
Old 05-06-2018, 17:22   #12
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Götze and Schürle are in the german nt in fifa world cup but idk about weigl. I ll look later
HUH????? Doesn't matter what FIFA has in their game (which their rosters are all messed up to begin with). Matters what PES includes in THEIR game.

Schurle, Götze and Weigl were not called up............Just because FIFA called them up in their World Cup DLC, has no effect on PES.

Germany 23 Man Roster:

https://twitter.com/DFB_Team_EN/stat...orld-cup-squad
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 18:46   #13
ronystan

Quote:
I think you need to start getting more info about the real life squads and real life football
Old 05-06-2018, 20:31   #14
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
HUH????? Doesn't matter what FIFA has in their game (which their rosters are all messed up to begin with). Matters what PES includes in THEIR game.

Schurle, Götze and Weigl were not called up............Just because FIFA called them up in their World Cup DLC, has no effect on PES.

Germany 23 Man Roster:

https://twitter.com/DFB_Team_EN/stat...orld-cup-squad
Quote:
I think you need to start getting more info about the real life squads and real life football
Ow okay.. guys please stop with punching and kicking!!