PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-04-2016, 00:06   #76
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I was playing pes 5. I got promoted in my first season in ML. Then i signed three players in transfer window. No team offered to buy my players and i lost because i had no money. Embarrassing.

Then I went back to pes 2009. Great game. Before they started adding all the fake teams. Classic ML format with just 4 leagues. The game actually has fouls and cards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:05   #77
yr970255

yr970255 has disabled reputation

The way i look at it is if you have a game where so many feautures that have an "effect" on gameplay...i mean the Master League is full of them. Youre going to be in for a very scripted game. Konami simply aren't able to add the balance or maybe just dont put the effort in make it all work. It feels like a very basic system trying to do amazing things, so end up with obvious scripting to make up for it.
yr970255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:48   #78
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Didn't really want to create a new thread for this, this thread seems a good place. What is the point of Konami adding new players in the live updates, if they're not gonna put any effort into it? No effort put into the player attributes, and everyone seems to have a height of 180!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:29   #79
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

if you play friendly games in standard mode it's a different game to friendly euro 2016 or friendly cl mode. this is ridiculous. it's like playing two completely different video games. in first mode the games end like 5:4 or 6:3 and in the other modes you have 1:0 2:1 and so on. what the hell is this? and don't talk about placebo effect, happens sonce the last gameplay patch
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 15:35   #80
Xenas

Xenas is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das:Fohlen View Post
if you play friendly games in standard mode it's a different game to friendly euro 2016 or friendly cl mode. this is ridiculous. it's like playing two completely different video games. in first mode the games end like 5:4 or 6:3 and in the other modes you have 1:0 2:1 and so on. what the hell is this? and don't talk about placebo effect, happens sonce the last gameplay patch
Totally right!

Konami is copying Scripting from EA Fifa.

Easy way to convince Fifa players to come play PES.

Easy goals, easy breakthrough, easy play.

Konami aren't getting Fifa players and worse than that, is throwing away PES players because of this stupid scripting.
Xenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 17:37   #81
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenas View Post
Totally right!

Konami is copying Scripting from EA Fifa.

Easy way to convince Fifa players to come play PES.

Easy goals, easy breakthrough, easy play.

Konami aren't getting Fifa players and worse than that, is throwing away PES players because of this stupid scripting.
it`s obvious that different friendly modes have a whole different gameplay experience, this is so unreal. in normal friendly mode a friend of mine win a lot of games against me but in euro 2016 friendly he barely never win. really ridiculous if you ask me. it`s like you insert a different game in the PS4
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote