PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-06-2016, 11:22   #1
flux64

flux64 is an unknown

PES Online Gaming League - Pes fans help needed

Over the past few years I have played in Fifa online leagues when PES was so far behind on the PS3 but as we can all see PES is on it's way back and this year I have finally enjoyed PES a lot more over fifa and reading the PES 2017 previews i'm excited that PES will finally be back where it belongs.

I have helped setup a new PES league on the community I have been playing fifa on for the past 4 years and this is where I need the PES fans help. I need as many of you who love PES and like playing with fellow PES fans in a league without a lot of the BS you get online.

We have other leagues and as a community we try to play games without all the glitching and most of us are over 18 so we are a mature lot of gamers.

I hope to get the new PES season up and running in 2-3 weeks so if you are interested please sign up

www.onlinegaming.community

flux64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:34   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Already a post about it here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread....40#post2173840

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:24   #3
flux64

flux64 is an unknown

thanks for making it an important sticky thread and this shows me how good the pes community always is.
flux64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:39   #4
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ali is a good man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote