PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-06-2015, 12:59   #421
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
After five days... Defector is WIA, it is too repetitive. Don't get me wrong, it's still a solid 9/10, but that "WOW" factor from the surprise attack has now vanished. On the other hand The Handler is growing on me, slowly but steadily.
I'm actually really enjoying defector. Can't think of a song in recent years where Matt's guitar sounds so good as it does in the riffs in the second half of that song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Got the full album today, it will probably grow on me but as a whole I think I prefer The 2nd Law over this. This album kinda feels like a collection of unused B-sides from the past 15 years.
Funny you should say that, because the general consensus is that T2L is a mish-mash of genres that doesn't work well, has no flow.

Close yourself in your room, turn off all the lights and listen to the new album. Make sure you know the concept of the album, and it'll blow you away.

I've probably listened to the album as a whole about 50 times in the past week. Songs like Revolt and Aftermath, which I wasn't too keen on after the first listen, I wouldn't even consider skipping now. Drones, which was a serious "WTF, why is this on here?", actually works superbly well as a finale to the album. Blends seamlessly from The Globalist. Again, never skip this track.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 19:37   #422
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Remember, life is short. Oh, and is filled with stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 19:57   #423
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Remember, life is short. Oh, and is filled with stuff.

Old 28-10-2016, 21:25   #424
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Matt's hair is so fucking weird... Like Travolta in Grease mixed with Elvis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 18-05-2017, 16:20   #425
rebelinho

Weird, I thought Madness had different lyrics.

Old 19-05-2017, 14:03   #426
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:

Weird, I thought Madness had different lyrics.
Madness 2.0, but I prefer this to Madness 1.0.

I tend not to get too worried with their singles as it has a different target audience, drums up interest etc.
Old 19-05-2017, 15:55   #427
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Madness 2.0, but I prefer this to Madness 1.0.

I tend not to get too worried with their singles as it has a different target audience, drums up interest etc.
Yep. This is catchy as hell, probably to spike up the interest in a more global way. As a comment in YT says "the worse they get, the more people they'll attract".

Old 19-05-2017, 20:06   #428
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Yep. This is catchy as hell, probably to spike up the interest in a more global way. As a comment in YT says "the worse they get, the more people they'll attract".
Having just listened to an interview they did, it sounds like a fairly spontaneous release. New album in 2018 would support that.