PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-06-2014, 11:31   #1
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Which Case Fans to buy?

I am planning to use them as intake fans for my case. For now, I have narrowed it down into; Corsair AF120 and Cooler Master JetFlo 120.

The Corsair AF120 has 3-pin connector while the JetFlo 120 has 4-pin connector. Since my motherboard has 4-pin header for the Sys Fan, am I right in assuming that the Corsair AF120 will run at full speed all the time?

Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 17:24   #2
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

3 pin won't allow you to control the speed of the fans period.

Have you considered these?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=FG-024-NC

In general Noctua do the best fans on the market, you used to be only able to get them in Cream/Brown but they're doing a new range colors now. New options are red/black and grey/dark grey.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 19:01   #3
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yeah, I have considered getting a Noctua fan, but the website that I am planning to order does not offer that particular product.

http://ipmart.com.my/main/search.php...octua&in=11601

It only offers Noctua Cooler CPU NF-P12 PWM and Noctua Cooler CPU NF-S12A PWM.
Old 06-06-2014, 22:22   #4
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Those new colors were only released there last few weeks so they might be slow getting in the new gear, worth holding out for.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-06-2014, 04:49   #5
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo

I see. I think I might ask a friend who is going to Malaysia later this month to buy it for me. The one you posted is a pressure optimised fan, right? I could use it for the Hyper 212x that I just ordered.
Old 08-06-2014, 23:49   #6
Dundon's
W.G.P

You could nearly strap 2 of them onto that.

Old 12-06-2014, 19:14   #7
Dundon's
W.G.P

Full review of them.